• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
34. A Fang-Tastic Arrival

Author's Note:

Rarity can make clothing for anybody. Even a celebrity. As this chapter explains.

Rarity looks at a beautiful outfit on one of her mannequins. It was a sea foam green ruffled shirt, teal vest, long blue skirt, and flowing turquoise cape.

"This is my best work to date." Rarity cheered.

"It's beautiful, sis." Sweetie Belle said. "But, who's it for?"

"You heard of that famous vampire actress, Elissabat. Have you not?"

"I sure did. She came to Canterlot City to film a new movie."

Rarity then gave an announcement. "This outfit is for HER!"

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened when she heard that. "What?! How did this happen?"

"Just hear me out." Rarity explained. "When coming here, Elissabat heard of my talents in fashion. So, she asked me to make a dress to commemorate her newest movie project."

"I heard that she's playing the countess of a tropical kingdom." Sweetie said.

"Yes. Hence, the colors of the ocean."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Rarity and Sweetie answered the door, and were met by an elegant young woman with flowing black hair and wearing a purple outfit.

"Elissabat!" Rarity squealed. "Come in. Come in."

The famous Hauntleywood actress walked into the house, and is amazed.

"I love your house." Elissabat praised. "You are definitely one of the most elegant people I've met."

"Thank you, darling." Rarity replied. "My sister, Sweetie Belle, was surprised that you're coming over."

Sweetie Belle was quivering with nervousness. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello, Sweetie Belle." Elissabat greeted. "It's nice to meet you."

"R-R-Really?" Sweetie replied.

"Of course. You wouldn't believe how many young girls come to praise me and all of my hard work."

"Whew!" Sweetie said with relief.

Rarity approached the two girls. "Would you like to see the outfit I made you, Elissabat?"

"Sure thing, Rarity." Elissabat replied. "Lead the way."

Rarity and Elissabat went to the workroom as Sweetie Belle was still in shock.

"Oh wow!" Sweetie Belle thought out loud. "Nobody is going to believe this."

Later, the actress looked at herself in Rarity's creation.

"This is fang-tastic!" Elissabat cheered. "You did a great job capturing the colors of the ocean. This cape is a nice touch."

"Thank you, Elissabat." Rarity replied. "I'm sure the people at Hauntleywood will love this."

"So will my friends at Monster High."

Rarity and Sweetie Belle smiled at Elissabat got out her phone and selfie stick.

"How about a selfie, girls?" Elissabat asked.

"A selfie with you?" Rarity replied. "Really?"

"Sure. I'm sure everyone would like to see the face of the girl who made this outfit. And, Sweetie Belle can join us as well."

Rarity and Sweetie posed with Elissabat in the middle. The actress took the picture, and it came out good. Rarity's friends will be surprised to hear about this day.

PreviousChapters Next