• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
11. Nature Lovers Meet

Author's Note:

Fluttershy loves nature. So does Jane Boolittle, since she lived in a jungle mot of her life. Here's what happens when these two girls get together.

Fluttershy walks through the woods near her home. As a nature lover, she appreciates the beauty of the woods. As well as the animals who inhabit this place.

It's so peaceful. Fluttershy thought. If only I have somebody to enjoy it with.

With all of her friends doing their own things, and with Tree Hugger attending a music festival, Fluttershy feels lonely. Suddenly, she was approached by a unique looking girl whose clothes look like animal skins. This girl carries a big walking stick. Fluttershy was astonished.

"Oh my." Fluttershy said. "Jane Boolittle."

"Hello, Fluttershy." The girl greeted. "A pleasure to meet you."

Fluttershy and Jane hug each other.

"What are you doing here?" Fluttershy wondered. "I never expected to run into you."

"I learned about your nature hike from your intellectual friend, Twilight Sparkle." Jane replied. "I figured that you can use some company. After all, we both love nature."

"That's a good point. I feel very honored to have you join me."

Fluttershy and Jane went together on their hike. They heard a loud squawk over their heads. They saw it belonged to a bald eagle flying to a tree branch. They look at it carefully.

"The bald eagle." Jane said. "One of the most majestic birds of all time."

"I agree." Fluttershy replied. "The wing span of this bird is amazing."

Suddenly, Jane grabbed Fluttershy and they both ducked behind a log.

"Jane," Fluttershy muttered panicky, "why did you pull me..."

Jane covered her mouth and whispered to her. "Shhh. Have a look."

The two girls quietly watched a skunk walk by. As soon as it passed, they rose above the log.

"If I didn't pull you back here," Jane explained, "we both would've been sprayed."

Fluttershy felt relieved. "That was a good call, Jane. Thanks."

"You're welcome, Fluttershy."

Later, Fluttershy looks around to see where Jane went.

"Jane!" Fluttershy called out. "Where are you?"

She heard her companion's voice. "Over here, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy spotted Jane at a pond. She had her feet in the water.

"Feet hurt?" Fluttershy asked.

"A little." Jane replied. "Sometimes I do soak my feet for relief."

"Without disturbing any small critters down there. Right?"

"You know me too well, friend."

Seeing that it's a good idea, Fluttershy removed her boots, and joined Jane. They both look at how pretty the scenery it. They felt so serene and peaceful. Later, the two girls returned to Fluttershy's house.

"Thank you for being with me, Jane." Fluttershy cooed.

"It was my pleasure." Jane said. "I hope we meet again. Farewell."

Jane Boolittle heads for her home as Rainbow Dash came to Fluttershy's house.

"Hey, Fluttershy." Dash greeted. "Was that Jane Boolittle passing by?"

"Yes it was." Fluttershy answered. "She joined me on my nature hike today."

Rainbow Dash smiled. Knowing that Fluttershy was in good company.

PreviousChapters Next