• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
15. Post Movie Fun

Author's Note:

When young movie fans get together, you never know who would join the fun. Like Howleen Wolf, for instance.

On a beautiful Saturday afternoon, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo exited out of the movie theater with smiles on their faces.

"That was awesome!" Scootaloo cheered. "That new Daring Do movie rocked!"

"It sure enough did." Apple Bloom agreed. "The most shocking moment involved that nasty Dr. Callabreon."

"You mean when he joined Daring Do on this adventure," Sweetie Belle said, "and stopped his former henchmen?"

The three girls soon heard the voice of another girl answering Sweetie Belle's question. "That's what she's talking about."

They were approved by what looks like a wolf girl with flowing red hair and wearing a blue jacket and black and yellow outfit. Scootaloo recognized the wolf girl. "Howleen!"

"What's up, Scootaloo?" The wolf girl greeted as they give each other a hug.

"That's Clawdeen Wolf's sister. Right?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"She sure is." Apple Bloom answered.

Howleen Wolf approached the other girls. "Hi, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. Nice to see you two."

"We didn't know you were watching the movie, Howleen." Apple Bloom said.

"I sure was. Daring Do is one of the greatest heroes ever."

Later, the four girls relaxed having burgers at an outdoor seating area. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon joined them.

"How was the movie?" Diamond asked while sipping on a milkshake.

"It was awesome!" Scootaloo replied. "When Daring Do was bound and gagged by ruthless thugs, she was saved by their former boss, Dr. Callabreon."

"You mean Callabreon is a good guy now?"

"I reckon so." Apple Bloom responded.

"I'm surprised that you were there too, Howleen." Silver Spoon said as she takes a few french fries. "Do you like Daring Do as we do?"

"You called it, Silver Spoon." Howleen answered. "Me and my sister, Clawdeen, visited Rainbow Dash last week. And, she showed us her Daring Do book collection."

"Did you read through one of those books?" Diamond asked.

"I read book number one, Diamond Tiara. Now I know why Rainbow Dash likes her so much."

The six girls chuckled and continued their lunch as they enjoyed each other's company.

PreviousChapters Next