• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
26. Photo Bomb!

Author's Note:

This is a chapter starring two photo buffs. One who takes pictures. And, one who likes being in the picture.

Photo Finish arrives at a beautiful lake, readying her camera. She soon spotted a humanoid sea creature wearing a red cap and jacket, and a Scottish kilt. Photo approached the lady and tapped her shoulder.

"Lorna McNessie!" Photo announced. "This a pleasant surprise."

The Scottish girl responded. "Photo Finish! Good to see you."

Photo and Lorna hugged each other. Both happy to run into each other at this lake.

"What brings you to this lake, Lorna?" Photo Finish asked.

"I heard that some beautiful golden catfish come once in a while." Lorna answered. "I came here to see them."

"That's why I'm here too. And, also take pictures of the activities."

Lorna suddenly got nervous. Photo noticed that she's tearing up. "What's wrong, Lorna?"

"I'm afraid I'll mess up your picture." Lorna answered sadly. "You know I can't resist a photo bomb opportunity."

Lorna went down on her knees, crying softly. Photo soon took out her phone.

"Who are your calling, Photo?" Lorna whimpered.

"My cohorts, Violet Blur and Pixel Pizzazz." Photo replied. "I have an idea."

Minutes later, Pixel Pizzazz finished tying Lorna to a tree. The Scottish traveler got nervous. "Are you sure this is necessary?"

"Calm down." Pixel said. "Photo figured that if you're restrained in some way, you won't ruin this picture with your photo bombing."

"Then, how will I see the catfish?"

Pixel sets up a laptop for Lorna. "Violet is setting a video camera to get pictures of the lake. You can see the catfish on this screen."

At the lake, Violet set up her camera to transmit to the laptop. Photo watches the lake carefully. Suddenly, some golden catfish appeared. As Photo clicked her camera, Lorna watched the catfish through the laptop.

Photo is right! Lorna realized. She's taking pictures, and I'm not stepping in for a photo bombing. And, I got a good view of the catfish too.

After being untied, Lorna looks at the pictures with Photo.

"Those are beautiful, Photo." Lorna said happily. "I guess being restrained helped both of us. Good news is Violet and Pixel made sure I didn't miss any action."

"Glad you appreciated everything, Lorna." Photo replied. The avid photographer has an idea. "How would you like to do a photo bomb with me?"

"Really? How?"

Photo got out her selfie stick, and attached it to her phone. When all is ready, she took a picture. And, as Photo figured, Lorna zipped into the picture. They both loved the results.

"This turned out grand." Lorna praised.

"Thank you, my friend." Photo replied. "I'll be sure to send you a copy."

PreviousChapters Next