• Published 16th Oct 2019
  • 2,986 Views, 48 Comments

Batwings and Bondage - Universal Librarian



An anthology series detailing Sunburst's forays into the Equestrian Porn Industry

  • ...
9
 48
 2,986
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

It lives and it's sexy and glorious!

You might want to avoid using vulgar slang in the prose all the time, if/or not at all, just to avoid falling onto the same path so many other clop writers have. Just some constructive criticism on my part.

10796468
I try to avoid it where possible, but there's only so many different synonyms for 'wang'.

Given their occupation I don't think they would really have a sex life outside of work. I mean, their sex life is pretty much on stage, given how many gigs they have each day wouldn't their relationship outside of work be less...physical? I don't know, that's just my head cannon.

10796509
Well, there’s man/stallionhood, maleness, erection, length, tool, shaft, organ, or simply penis.

10796516
I mentioned this a chapter or two ago, that sex workers don't have as much non-work sex as people like to imagine them having. Of course, these sex workers are sex workers we're imagining so I didn't particularly care...

10796734
10796516
Very true, but note that Popsicle mentions at the start of the chapter that he and Darkstar are the only performers who hang out outside of work, and that they hardly ever do anything work-related (i.e. sex) together outside of work.

10796516
This is semi-work related though, remember? Half the reason Sunburst's there is because he's willing to be their practice partner for something most stallions won't go for. Half bang with some buddies, half hang with them!

And considering their both thestrals, both could end up involving harnesses. :-P

10796509
Oh you would be surprised at the number is synonyms for it.

Hoping to see this continue one day

Login or register to comment