• Published 22nd Aug 2019
  • 3,512 Views, 248 Comments

Showing His Place: Sacrifice - TheVClaw



Over a year had passed since Shining first became a cuckold alongside Sombra and Cadance. But even with how extreme the three have been taking their relationship, Sombra was curious about testing how far Shining was willing to go as his "Private"...

  • ...
78
 248
 3,512
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Well this had been a fun read can't wait to see what other story related content will also come upnext.

Hmmm, would Twilight and Velvet still be as "involved" in this AU story as they were in this one?

10704699
Well, Twilight definitely would; shes been around since the second story, and she would definitely help them out if any significant... changes occurred~

As for Velvet, I have a feeling she would still be involved if the opportunity arose. ;)

Aww, kinda wish we got to see shining get pegged by everyone, since there was a lot of buildup to it.

But even with that said, this is solid finale to the series I think. Everything felt like it had fallen into place, showing what Shining’s relationships are like moving forward and how his relationships have changed with everyone over the years. The little bit with Flurry was very sweet, showing that he does have some normalcy in his life.

Overall, a super fun finale ending on a high note. Looking forward to this AU you got planned and if you ever do a full on sequel, though I don’t know what you would do.

Solid series from beginning to end. Phenomenal job!~ Every scene had me glued to my seat and the anticipation for the next chapter/story was just as much a thrill as reading a new chapter. The feeling was so bizarre, and I absolutely loved it!~

The only thing that I thought was missing (IMO, as a NTR/Cuckold story aficionado) was the happily married couple having a tender and romantic moment alone with Cadence admitting to Sombra, and to herself, just how deeply in love she is with him. From the story narrative, we know for a fact that Cadance cares deeply for Sombra and loves having sex with him, but to have her admitting her feelings aloud would solidify the cuckold experience from Cadence perspective. And, if it were me, I would've put this narrative either when Cadence was with Sombra in the hospital alone after he got attacked or when Sombra and Cadance were with their son for the first time.

But honestly, that's just me, and that's neither here or there. I just wanted to say that I really loved this series and I'll be eagerly awaiting the AU chapters. Till then, I wish you luck in your everyday endeavors!~

Super proud that my suggestion was the last scene of this amazing story. Kind of wished we had seen some of the pegging action but after the month you had and just how incredible this story has been from beginning to end I can’t complain.

Great finish! I can't help but feel that the long-awaited castration of Shining was a little bit subverted by the fact that he got those fake testicles and that he got testosterone patches, thus letting him function as normal.

Still, the quality of writing and the story itself with all its many twists was very well executed.

Damn this story is all sorts of fucked up. In real life Cadence and Sombra both would be looking for jail time for all the abuse.

Back when Sombra was first acting this way, he wouldn’t have even dared say such horrible things with Cadance and the others present. But with how many years had passed, they had all become so used to his sadism that they were able to laugh it up alongside him. In a terrifyingly sick way, it seemed that Sombra had done everything he wanted to keep himself at a comfortable and righteous place.

I know you said that this chapter was rather light on the "smut", but I really wished this particular point had been expanded upon, especially since it was what the entire story was leading up to in the first place; the others slowly losing their inhibitions and slowly being egged by Sombra to see and treat Shining the same way he did with no regrets.

Luna was there, and apparently now has no qualms with treating the father of her foal with the same disrespect as Cadence treated Flurry Heart's father (who are one in the same), so some more dialogue/degradation from her would've been nice to drive the point home. Was Celestia there? That could've been added on too. And more degradation from his mom, saying how he made a better sex slave than a son or the like. Maybe as a surprise at the end, have Flurry Heart reveal herself, having known what was going on, and the disown him (would've made a nice ironic complement to the earlier scene where they interacted).

I guess I just had hopes that the pinnacle of the story would've been a bit...heavier? But then again, I guess it's up to the fans to help fill in the blanks with out own imaginations as well. That's what helps make stories like this so creative, in a way.

If you wanna do something less "smuty" I'd be willing to hear stories of the inbetweens of the epilogues or if you wanna keep it going I'd also read a post epilogue sequel.

Seeing the points where Shining is only given the illusion of choice and his occasional silent plea for help, I can't help but fantasize an AU where he snaps, decides enough is enough, and flips the whole dynamic on it's head.

You know, lately I've had this story on my mind, and you know what would really take it to the next level? If Sombra 1) removed Shining's penis from within the sheath, rendering him incapable of even penetrating, and/or 2) pressured him into transitioning from male to female, now that time without testosterone has removed all traces of his masculinity. If you ever want to revisit this, I feel like those would be the next logical steps...

11503492
Ehhh, to be perfectly honest, I think I reached my limits when it comes to writing "extreme" content for this series. While I definitely have plans for a sequel (specifically one between parts 2 and 3), I was hoping to distance myself from certain aspects. My mental health was negatively affected my previous entries, which I ended up removing from this site because of how much I disliked them.

Also, as someone with a NonBinary partner and a strong supporter of trans rights, I really don't want to fetishize gender reconstruction.

Login or register to comment