• Published 10th Aug 2019
  • 3,851 Views, 26 Comments

Brood Queen - Jest



Many years after Twilight has begun participating in the festival of life, Queen Chrysalis returns and after finding out about Twilight's newest occupation, sees a perfect opportunity for revenge.

Comments ( 11 )

nice work.

Honestly, I figured her plan was playing cuckoo from the time of getting caught in the castle.

So... sequel? This is like 100% sequel hook right there...

9787240
The commissioner did mention sequel opportunities, we will have to see.

I sure hope for a sequel, as this was awesome!

I read the first story maybe a year or two ago, and just got around to finding this one... Its a wonderful story and I've greatly enjoyed reading it... I'm glad Chrissy did what was right and managed to save her grubs... Even if she is 'evil' she still has a heart filled with love for her children.

Figured I would hop back over to see if you had a sequel done yet. Sitting on the edge of my seat to see how the rest of the story goes.

9832642
Probably wont be for a little while. Got plenty of other stuff coming down the pipe though.

Neat story, keep up the good work.:twilightsmile:

Thanks for the fic!

I always thought that everything that happened to Chrysalis is just terribly-terribly sad. She wasn't a very good person, but she was a loyal queen to her drones. They were strong enough to even capture Equestria once. That alone already had to take much care from her. Instead of being grateful to her, Changelings just turned on her the second they saw a way of sustaining themselves without her leadership. Chrysalis just got the pointy end of the stick every time, even from her own children.

Login or register to comment