• Published 19th Mar 2019
  • 2,618 Views, 141 Comments

Equestria: Thin Blue Line - Bobbybrony



A pair of Police officers are involved in a car crash whilst on duty during a supernatural storm. Much to their surprise, they soon realise that they are no longer in their home town or even their own world.

  • ...
15
 141
 2,618
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

I was injured on duty last month and spent a few days in hospital.

Oh dear. Nothing too serious I hope?

Glad to hear that you're recovering. Considering that you were hurt, you certainly have no need to apologize for any delay.

I do start to think Becky may need to talk to a counselor of some sort in the near future. I may be reading too far into her inner monologue due to personal experiences, but she sounds like she's starting to wall up and avoid various topics instead of coming to terms with it.

Uhh...

The sudden change from past tense to present tense and back was a bit surprising.

Any reason for that?

I hope everything's alright now, don't hurry and just focus on getting better if you haven't already, we can wait :twilightsmile:

Poor woman, she has no idea what kind of beast she just awoke :rainbowwild:

particularly my Samsung tablet and charging cables so that I could at least have access to the collection of films and TV shows I downloaded in order to keep me entertained.

Why she think there is an electricity system available in land of magic? Does she brought a universal adaptor with her?

How about this for an idea?

Luna visits Becky in her dreams and aids her in confronting her nightmares. She then explains how she was banished to the moon for 1,000 years and survived... or that she and her sister merely had a falling-out and she moved away to university for a shorter time, with her body being possessed by a disembodied evil spirit upon her return.

9789167
Nearly every cop I know has their phone/tablet chargers with them in their bags along with a car adaptor. Helps to keep you awake on a scene preservation at 3am.
Along with a built in charger attached to the radio for work issue mobile phones, allowing us to charge our devices when on patrol.

9788670
I was injured on duty when a car failed to stop and hit myself and another colleague.
Ended up cracking my head on the windscreen and having concussion.

9789429

Ah, bad luck that, some people just don't pay attention to what they're doing. Glad to know it wasn't anything more serious, police+ "injured on duty"= worries, yes?

9789440
'Failed to stop' is a term by Police saying that the vehicle is ignoring all commands to stop for Police, from either signals or the use of lights and sirens.
The vehicle was leaving the scene where it deliberately drove into myself and another officer before making off, leading to a pursuit.

At least the jackass is in prison atm on remand.

9789508
Hrm, less alright then. At least there's the satisfaction of the malefactor having scragged up his vehicle and only gotten more jail time for his trouble.

take it easy friend relax and recover is priority for you now.

It's a good thing we have Starlight keeping Twilight reasonable.
Feels like she's going into shock, keep it together!
The trudging drive should have recharged the battery at least. That's actually a very good thing as it can provide a good baseline for conversion and measurement of electricity to keep the other gadgets going.
Poor Mathew, stuck in uniform until new apparel can be crafted.
Roman dude eh?
Keep going! ;)

Login or register to comment