• Published 15th Oct 2019
  • 15,436 Views, 263 Comments

The Incredibly Lucky Solar Force - Solar Force



After making a wish on a lonlely Hearts and Hooves Day, Solar Force gets lucky with all the most beautiful mares in Equestria.

Comments ( 16 )

nice to know this isn't dead.

Would definitely enjoy seeing the Spa twins, the Flower trio and possibly females outside of just ponies/equines (ends up with a harem of females from different races).

11247914
Don’t forget Celestia and Luna

11247911
Progress on this story may be slow but I fully intend to take it to its planned ending. Please do tell me you think?

Next up: Celestia and Luna

What about Starlight and Trixie?

Hey is your doctor who story going to be updated soon because not enough people do an oc doctor for an equestria girls story and I think yours has a lot of potential. Not to rush you or anything.

Question, what was it that Solar used to work as? because I was thinking if he was working with the weather team why not a mare that works with him? He needs to go back to do his job right?

11248108
Unfortunately that’s one detail I never actually thought about, though I suppose I should have. He’s got to get money somehow I guess. Also, he can’t work with the weather team. In this story at least, he’s been an Earth Pony from the start, not a Pegasus.

11248119
Not sure why I though he was a pegasus, but ok. Hmm well if it helps, and consider how people often ignore him what about a job as the assistant of the mayor or maybe as a worker for Filthy Ritch in his store.

Or maybe working with the flower girls. They faint so much he often have to deal with clients while they resolve their issues.

Bottom line I was thinking why not Rose? or any other of the flower girls?

AAAAAWWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOGGGGGGAAAAA!!! Solar is making a Harem of females who admit their lonely and need some love. Also just a personal request; hoping for either Zecora or Starlight & Trixie

Maybe next Starlight and/or Trixie. However, if you ever consider doing repeat mares; maybe Rarity again; I see it as a combination of following through on those "come back anytime" promises he made to the other mares, and giving Rarity, the one he gave his v-card to if I recall, a chance to show how much his skills have improved since last time.

Couple of choices:

1.minuette,twinkleshine,lemon hearts and moondancer.
2.Sapphire Shores, coloratura and songbird serenade.
3.cloudchaser and flitter
4. Coco pommel and sassy saddles
5.somnambula and meadobrook
6. Saffron Massala

This was beyond cute and beautiful chapter.

Been almost a year since the Last chapter, i think it's time for the next

Login or register to comment