• Published 27th Mar 2019
  • 4,310 Views, 868 Comments

The Heart of Pleasure - Haunter_Rayne



What happens when a writer finds himself within one of the stories that he loves? Will his heart lead him through or will it tangle him in a web he can't escape from?

  • ...
25
 868
 4,310
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

Glad to see this is still alive

Nice to see this back from the dead.

I wonder what Celestia and Luna will say and do once they find out about Chrysalis (his Cutie Mark is extremely obvious with the JAGGED horn alone).

11491591
Oh that's definitely going to be a big deal. And that chapter isn't incredibly far away from happening either. But I will remind you, the picture I showed online was a very close up and detailed version for the reader's benefit to see. On Rayne's actual flank it is only the manes of the two ponies that really pop for the eye to see. The mares silhouette somewhat blur into his dark coat and aren't all that obvious unless you're actually staring at his flank. Also... ponies, aren't exactly all that observant or they are sometimes slow to pick up on what should have been obvious, haha.

ā€œIā€™m awake!ā€ Luna shouted as she quickly sat upright in her bed. Her eyes blinked, taking time to focus in the pale moonlight within her room. "...Rayne?" There was only silence to meet her, even despite how she called out and then stretched her hooves across the sheets. It wasn't long before her hoof bumped against something warm. It was a dark slumbering pony who lay breathing softly beside her.

Luna best lover

11494944
I am hoping at least Maud gets to stay with Rayne for the long haul after he gets Luna and Chrysalis. Also hoping there'll be plenty of foals in the future with many mares.

11512599
He is... as much as any alicorn or Umbra is. But no one other than him, Maud, Anansi, or Discord knows about that.

11512599
Hahaha, come on. Spoilers man, lol.

11563058
It was the fact that I was forced to, and I wasn't given a choice. My story got taken down temporarily, and it was the fastest way to get the story reuploaded for people to be able to read. Becauze I've been writing this story for years, and completely rewriting these scenes would be a huge undertaking.

So this is a story about me waking up one day in Equestria, and what I would do if that happened. In a world with magic, I would definitely use a memory charm to help me correctly remember song titles, movie titles, poetry, paintings, etc... and use that to my advantage in this new life. Because that is what I would do. And with this being a romance story, singing can be very romantic. So I used songs in several of my chapters, but I did it tastefully with actions and events included in. I made it a part of the story, not just used for filler or to supplement my writing. And honestly, I created some amazing scenes.

My song use was always credited and never used for copyright infringement, but regardless, another user felt it necessary to report my story and the fimfiction staff messaged me saying my story had to be taken down until the songs were removed. Redacting the song scenes was easier than rewriting dozens of scenes over a 100+ chapter story. I plan to fix it eventually, but health conditions and life stress is preventing me from writing effectively at the moment. I still don't feel that I had done anything wrong, but I will still comply to the rules of the fimfiction staff, and my redactions are a long term temporary bandaid for the situation until a better resolution can be applied.

11603301
Hello and welcome to my story. Thank you for commenting, and even though some parts of my story are currently restricted, I hope that you enjoy it.

And to answer your question, my story is chocolate sales free lol. No salesmanship included.

Login or register to comment