• Published 2nd Jan 2019
  • 9,337 Views, 37 Comments

Descent - Penalt



Kinky BDSM fun with a symbiotic suit between Cadance and Shining Armor takes a dark and fearful turn

  • ...
24
 37
 9,337
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

I love the follow up and I would love to see if expanded upon even more, especially the suggestion at the end.

ending with another "cliffhanger?" come on, I need to see a continuation of that suggestion at the end

A light hearted and sweet ending!

“Rouse thyself then,” Luna growled, the hunger in her voice sending an answering spike of desire through Cadance. “I shall come to thee. I shall come for thee.”

Cadance: "Is that supposed to scare or to excite me?"

“Ah yes, role-play. Well, in my role as Empress Polpatine, I am the greatest of the South Lords, and as such, you will obey me as you would my apprentice, Dark Armor.”

Heh.

Moving somewhat awkwardly with his member at full attention, Shining Armor slipped out of the room and down the hall to Starlight Glimmer’s lab. The lab where she had been working on the original suit and collar that Twilight had brought back from her adventures in other dimensions. The lab where the few copies of the suit and its collar existed.

At first I was a bit dissapointed he leaft, but that didn't last long.

Lying in a cage set with a time lock was Starlight Glimmer, her body wrapped in another skintight black suit symbiote, silver collar with a chain leash gleaming brightly in the low light against the black.

You later mentioned self-bondage, but I at first expected this would be one of Twilights pet (literally!) projects.


Good addition!
I enjoyed reading it.

Why the horror twist was bad?

10489551
A lot of people didn't like the sudden change and it was left unresolved. Until I did this second chapter.

10490014
You still had more upvotes that downvotes, people will always hate something if it's not one thing is another, as long as you like something that is the important thing

Maybe a third chapter involving all 4?

10490014
Well, I wasn't one of those people (when I first read it, I'd found the perspective of Cadance being broken for real pretty hot), but I'm also okay with the subverted bad end — and bringing Luna into the mix to give her a suit of her own was a great idea too. Can't wait to see your next installment in this universe! :raritywink:

“You know, my former student, I do believe you have two more of those suits. Don’t you?” Celestia asked, in a soft voice that sent a thrill down Twilight’s spine. “Maybe we should let your brother have the full set of princesses to pull his chariot. What do you think?”

YES!!!!

10540972
I have to admit that writing this little offshoot from my Twilight Learned story has been fun. I might try for a third chapter if my patrons decide they want one.

I'd wonder what Chrysalis' nightmares are, but having her own babies turn on her is likely nightmares enough.

Comment posted by Alex Warlorn deleted Aug 11th, 2021

When I first wrote Descent I ended it with a bit of a horror twist, and it turned out to be a dreadful mistake that has preyed on my mind from pretty much the day it went live. Since then I've tried to come up with a way to fix things.

And here I think you should have stuck with it. I do love seeing Chrysalis dominate.

Man alive, this was a fantastic story. There are many possibilities of how this could play out, I hope you keep going with it.

Login or register to comment