• Published 30th Dec 2018
  • 2,451 Views, 62 Comments

The Sweetheart & The Maverick - Twisted Brew



Nurse Sweetheart finds something strange rummaging through her workplace and decides to help it get back on its feet.

  • ...
6
 62
 2,451
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

Hey, nice, your back! I'm not all that good with comments but I really like the This part

His breathing was shallow and his heart was racing at a rate that only made her worry more. There was a slight trembling that rolled through his whole body she couldn't visibly see, but being pressed against him like this allowed her to feel it rocking the entirety of his torso. Seeing his face and eyes had already told her enough for her know that he wasn't okay with any of this, but hearing and experiencing how it was effecting him physically told her so much more.

I love how you illustrated and went into detail with how Mavericks' felt both external and internal. That's really unique! I haven't seen another writer do that.
Love your stuff hope to see updates soon!

This story is absolute fire so far, can't wait the for the next chapter

The revelation at the end is funny, but also kinda makes me sad. She didn't see something in him that no one else did, she just does this all the time. And since she's not with any of them now, it was just purely physical and she got bored of them and she'll probably get bored of him too.

Login or register to comment