• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 3,419 Views, 87 Comments

"He" is the Problem - Silver Butcher



Thorax decides the best way to win Spike's heart is to become a Female.

  • ...
15
 87
 3,419

The Hall

Starlight sighed as the duo walked down the hall. "Alright, you got your mane piece. Now all we need is a nice quiet place, so we just find a room and..." She turned to Thorax at the sound of his throat clearing. "...There's something else we need to do first isn't there?'

"Just one tiny, itsy bitsy thing." He said nervously. "Nothing to get worked up about...We just need to mix the mane into a special potion."

Starlight stared at him in silence for a moment. "And how does one do that?" she asked with a tinge of irritation in her voice.

"All we need to do is mix this piece of Celestia's mane into a cold potion with a bronze fork."

"That is one of the, if not the, most specific mixing instructions for a potion I've ever heard." Starlight snapped back angrily "Where the actual fuck do we get a bronze fork!?"

"Oh, I have one in my travel bag," Thorax responded happily.

"You...you just have a Bronze fork?" Starlight asked. "I'm...I give, fuck it let's go to the potion room and do this shit. Go grab your fork." Thorax gave a salute and hightailed it to his room. "Dear Celestia, what the fuck is today?" Starlight asked as she waited for Thorax to return with the fork.


"Nice try though!" Luna added as she walked out of the room with Spike sleeping on her back. "But I will be damned if anypony can knock me out for more than 3 minutes!"

"It was worth a try," Celestia responded before the door closed.

Spike muttered something and Luna patted him softly with her wings. "Don't worry, Auntie Luna will get us both washed up before anypony can see us." Luna had a Mustache and the words ‘I am the Night’ written on her forehead along with a half-drawn image of a monkey on her left hoof. Spike now had a series of tiny octopuses covering his face and his head spines. Luna turned down the hall and made her way to the bathroom when she noticed Starlight standing in the hall grumbling angrily about forks. "Ah!" She sang out happily, making Starlight jump. "I am glad to see at least one pony managed to escape my sister's potion," she said as she walked over to Starlight, who started at her for a moment.

"Holy shit." Starlight tried and failed to not laugh at Luna when Thorax walked out of the room with the Fork, Celestia's mane wrapped in its tongs.

"Ok, let's get moving to the...oh...hello, princess." Thorax said in shock. "I thought Celestia got to-oh, nevermind I can see the sharpie on your face now. She did get to you."

"Indeed my sister did." Luna confirmed. "But I managed to escape and have also saved Spike. We may have gotten sharpied, but at least we got away from the glue and the feathers."

Spike grumbled and Thorax took several steps back. "I'm so hammered right now." Spike sleepily muttered at them.

"Well, whatever you two are doing, have fun." Luna said with a wave of her hoof. "I'm off to wash off mine and Spike's respective sharpie marks." Luna walked down the hall, talking happily to the barely awake Spike.

"Alright let's get this shit over with." Starlight decided "Let's go get you a cold potion and be done with...You know what, I told myself I'd ignore it and move on but screw it. WHY DO YOU JUST HAVE A BRONZE FORK!?" She shouted. "WHY?"

"Oh that's a long and funny story, you see about 4 months ago..." And with that Thorax proceeded to tell the most boring story Starlight had ever heard in her life.

Author's Note:

Ta-da, an update you can all thank VanguardLuard for this story not being dead.

Comments ( 31 )

"Alright let's get this shit over with." Starlight decided "Let's go get you a cold potion and be done with...You know what, I told myself I'd ignore it and move on but fuck it, WHY DO YOU JUST HAVE A BRONZE FORK!?" She demanded, "WHY?"

Because it is more durable than wood and less expensive than gold or silver.

You need a proof-reader for this story.

9486255
Do you maybe know a guy who will do it for free?

9486355
Well, the chapters are really short, so I could do it fast for you.

9486861
Sweet, are you one of the people who want me to make then send out a Google doc link, or one of the people who know how to copy and paste?

9486898
You can use GDocs. It's faster.

I'm extremely glad this story is not dead. You and VanguardLuard have my thanks.

9488581
you can also thank The Psychopath for some serious editing

9488584
Well then thank you as well The Psycopath!

9488586
hey, Spike Pie just got featured! yay.

9488599
Shoot, really? Congratulations!

9488600
sorry for saying that, I know we weren't talking about that story, I got super excited and you're the only one of the people I talk to who is active right now.

9488604
It's totally okay. A story you wrote got featured and you wanted to talk about. That's perfectly normal.

9488630
it's still there, I might actually cry, I've never been featured for more than like 2 minutes.

9488632
I get it. Getting in the feature box is like the ultimate vindication for a fanfic writer.

9488634
it really is, I'm just happy it's still in there after 40 minutes

To short chapter. But funny

9594863
I just felt There was a difference between looking like a female and being a female

That said I 100% understand where your coming from.

9594880
Hu...i had not thought about that.

I wanna know that story

9848951
stories going threw a few kinks, I can't really say when

9849378
Well I hope its soon. Love this story!!

How's it going?

I find this interesting. I like spike x Thorax except I'm not into gay stuff.

Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor

Would love to see more

Login or register to comment