• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 3,394 Views, 87 Comments

"He" is the Problem - Silver Butcher



Thorax decides the best way to win Spike's heart is to become a Female.

  • ...
15
 87
 3,394

Well that was easy

As Starlight and Thorax took their seats they looked around the table. Spike and Luna seemed to be in a fight over who was the best princess, though upon a closer listening it just seemed to be an angry agreement contest.

"I feel my sister is the best" Luna said.

"She's a wonderful mare and works hard for her country!" Spike shot back.

"It wasn't her fault she overshadowed me, I'm almost exclusively active at night!"

"But your dreams are awesome!" Spike said.

Thorax and Starlight just watch as the two slowly circled the conversation to her, then Twilight, Cadence, Flurry heart, Discord for some reason, then back to Celestia

"They're stuck in an endless loop" Starlight sighed as Thorax watched in confusion.

They looked to Ember who was standing next to Twilight giggling at some joke. Meanwhile, Seaspray had taken Ruthorford's seat, who had taken Gruff's, who was now at the head of the table. Seaspray had gotten in on the fun and was helping Gruff in decorating Rutherford. Rutherford seemed to be having a very jolly time. As they looked around, they realized Celestia was trying very hard not to laugh at the odd events and had, most notably, not touched her cup. All the other cups where empty in front of everyone else. Starlight picked up her’s, and with a small sip looked over to Celestia with a sigh.

"So everyone in this room is drunk now?" Starlight asked.

"Pretty much," Celestia said as Seaspray put a party hat tipped with a heart on Rutherford's head.

"Alright, time to put my well executed and well-thought plan into action." Starlight got up and asked loud and clear "Can Thorax have some of you mane?" Celestia snorted

"I'm sorry?" she said. "Can you repeat that?"

"Thorax wants to be a girl so he can get with Spike. Can he have some of your mane to do so?"

Thorax swiftly turned to Starlight. "What are you doing, Spike’s right...right...huh?"

Thorax looked on as Spike and Luna continued with their better princess agreement, completely ignoring the rest of the table. With a loud thunk Rutherford face-planted onto the table and began snoring. Seaspray and Gruff laughed at him, then fell out of their chairs as they passed out. Ember started laughing at them before collapsing on top of Twilight, bringing her down with her. The three turned and watched as Luna and Spike continued holding out.

"...and that was before she was even a week old!" Luna said.

"And then there was the time that She...she...she..." Spike blinked at her and in unison, they both fell forward and headbutted, falling to the floor passed out. Celestia turned to the only two awake and smiled.

"Sure," She said happily. Starlight smiled and the duo watched as Celestia lit her horn and plucked a small hair out of her tail and floated it to Thorax. Thorax sat in confusion.

"That's all I had to do!?" He said. "just ask!?"

"Well yeah," Starlight said as Celestia smiled

"Have fun, and take it slow. I'm sure Spike is gonna have a thousand questions, as are quite a few other ponies," Celestia said.

Thorax got up and Starlight followed suit. "Now what?" the unicorn asked.

"Now I just have to find a nice quiet dark place to do what must be done!" Thorax shouted.

"I know just the place!" Starlight said. "Let's go, I'm sure Celestia wants to defile all their faces with a sharpie."

"Wh...what?" Celestia asked shoving said sharpie behind her back. "I'd never do something like that..." She watched as the two left and smiled. "Then again."