• Published 8th Oct 2018
  • 11,107 Views, 153 Comments

Anonymous and The Friendly Fire Folk - TheAlmightyTinCan



Anon lives in Tartarus. Because of this sometimes rituals summon him. These are those stories.

  • ...
24
 153
 11,107
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Huh, I vaguely remember reading this story but it still stuck around in my memories. It's nice to see it still alive, also the parent's solution to that problem was quite amazing.

Missed this story, hope he gets that 1000th eye

it back yay

It's been so long that I'm near utterly lost as to what's happening. :rainbowlaugh:

Something tells me he's gonna get summoned right as he gets the eye.

I remember liking this story, but it’s been a while and I’ve lost the plot. A brief recap might have helped.

Pedophilia is wrong.


Anon will ride eternal, shiney and chrome.

IT LIVES!!!

SQA
SQA #9 · Aug 5th, 2020 · · ·

I like the idea of the suburbification of hell.

Wonder if he will be in the news the next day. Also wonder if Tartarus has news.

I still love the idea of a more casual hell. With business days and all

“Hey, sometimes you gotta turn left to go right.” Anon said with a nod. Diglen looked back to him.

i see you're a person of culture

10367564
only a few chapters, i just reread the thing

I will wait, always.

YES! It's back! My body is ready!

Nice to see this hasn’t died! Hope it goes on!

I am enjoying this take and had a similar idea in the past. Sad I won't be able to write it but knowing it's here makes me very happy. I am enjoying the story immensely and hope to see future updates my dude.

Very funny too bad that the story is so short

Shame this story went abandoned, I was quite fond of where it was going.

D-F

10369389
hazbin hotel and helluva boss?

11609813
Nah meant more of a suburban office job kinda casual. Also. Three years ago.

Login or register to comment