• Published 3rd Oct 2018
  • 2,468 Views, 33 Comments

The Cutest Padded Dragon. - Matt11



(Collab with SuperPinkBrony12, contains diapers and AB/DL themes so read at your own risk!) Smolder decides she wants to try diapers one day, but forgets to lock her door and gets discovered.

  • ...
39
 33
 2,468
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

A happy and cute ending!

I do admit, it was a bit cliché to have all of them at least being semi-interested in diapers.

Hope one day we can do a sequel where the four girls all get together in their diapers for a playdate. :rainbowkiss:

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out where the 'missing scene' is... The whole chapter read just fine. There doesn't appear to be any gaps in the overall flow at all.

I think you did very well with this story. You even managed a moral to it! Keeping such a secret is awful and feeling others will judge you poorly for having such an interest can eat you from the inside out. Sure some could argue how 'convenient' it is that most of her friends had some liking to diapers but, let's be honest, MLP: FiM has done many episodes where things just work out in such ways. It helps to convey the overall message of how friendship extends beyond the quirks we may have. Real friends see the whole you instead of a part that may 'seem' to be bad.

Great job! Thanks for the fun story. :)

9231178
Oh, I miss spelled messing, I don't even know how that happened.

This story deserves a sequel

Friendship lesson aka the moral of the story is don’t judge your friend just because there different there still your friend and that will never change

Comment posted by Wiz Ahmad deleted Apr 10th, 2019

So cute,i think the main 6 would be good fouls,

Found this. Not sure if it'd be safe enough for the site but IMO it fits the story better.
d.facdn.net/art/bunnykisses/1524964754/1524964741.bunnykisses_smolder.png

9328149
It might be safe, the site doesn't allow messy or pee filled diapers though.

9328222
Thought so. I checked to make sure it was dry in the artwork - though I wish I could've checked another way... :pinkiecrazy: hehe

Good story.

Login or register to comment