• Published 7th Sep 2018
  • 6,138 Views, 400 Comments

Solid Script Equestria - Garnet Naturea



Hey hey! My name is Alexandria but most call be Lex. This my story of how I became stuck with a certain purple librarian.

  • ...
32
 400
 6,138
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 18 )

How many chapters long will this story be?

Aw, shit. Here we go, again.

10826617
Are you talking about the entire story or just this ark?:rainbowhuh:

Man seals and enchantments are overpowered for the small things.

They sure are :trollestia:

I barely managed to stop a frown as I swept my eye around and I swear I could see a shadow moving behind a pillar, but I couldn’t be sure. Was whoever gave me that note and dagger following us even here in the castle?

If they are, then they're very good at sneaking around :trixieshiftleft:

Does SH stand for what I think it stands for?

10827411
Cool! Can't wait to see how things unfold.

Well slaver... You have now fucked up.

Haven't read it yet but it shows great promise.

are they going to be teleported to " Earth land" or " Magnolia Town"?

YES OR NO?

Are u going to update anytime soon?

I just jumped ahead on my fourth read of this story to the latest chapter to have some minor wishful thinking of you somehow adding both the first and third guild masters Mavis Vermillion and Makarov after the anime then end up here and see this fairy tail guild. But like I said wishful thinking and love the story still. Reasoning? Because both of them actually deserve some R&R and a nice time off and after everything they both went through too.

I am excited to see what will happen next.

Is it dead?

It’s been more than half a year.

If you need to borrow an OC, let me know via pm.

More good

Hope to see this continued.

Login or register to comment