• Published 26th Jul 2018
  • 7,596 Views, 102 Comments

Lifetime Benefits - QuartzScale



You own a clinic that treats mares for estrus though you are the only worker. These are your tales.

Comments ( 16 )

Godfather to Twilight Sparkle and Stallion that Took her Virginity with her mother watching, then joining in!

Damn now that was a great chapter, I would just LOVE to see one where Celestia hears about this place, it would be cool to see how he would react to seeing Celestia walk into his business.

9769770
I have no idea what you're talking about >.> <.< >,>


9769855
That is something that might never happen. Or it might be the last chapter. You never know.

I think this chapter works for a character like Spoiled Rich/Milk. She's for all intensive purposes a bitch and I can imagine that she only married Filthy for his money; that or wedlock. I'm not sure what to say about you not being satisfied with this chapter but I can tell you right now that I enjoyed it and I have faith you'll be able to come up with something that'll satisfy you in terms of writing something else.

I wonder who's next... Mrs. Cake?

9770017
Your faith in me is touching, really I mean it.

As for me not being satisfied, it more has to do with the fact of how long this took me to write. It was a disconnect for a bit that I’m not sure if I got all the details right from when I started this to when I finally finished it. Some points I thought to write were pushed aside because this project was taking far too long to finish this chapter. There was also a small disconnect when it came to the message in this chapter.

Our Main Character is laid back. Very laid back and weary from a long life doing anything he feels up to. The Mare of the day basically made him question what he was getting involved with. Portraying that in writing while only leaning one way into an issue is deadly nowadays. I work hard on making any story I write enjoyable. When it gets to harder topics it makes it harder to make said story worth reading.

You are right though. Spoiled Rich/Milk is perfect in that sense for this chapter. I just had to find the right hoops to jump through just to make this right, at least in terms for me writing it.

9770147
I already wrote her in Chapter 8. I wrote who’s next in a blog post.

9770157
Oh dang. :facehoof: My memory is pretty shoddy. My bad.

There's just so many milfs to try remember.

9770161
There are too many. And still many more to come. Don't worry about it.

When is the next chapter

Since Princess Cadance and Queen Novo are Milfs as well, shouldn't they come to this place as well?

9876128
I don't know yet. I've gotten engrossed in writing another story lately so that's been taking my attention.
9990277
Cadence isn't a milf yet in this time period. Queen Novo wouldn't know until after Equestria reestablishes connections with them once more since it's very clear they were constantly fighting against the Storm King until Twilight was sent towards them.

9990503
Just a thought, what about a time skip?

I hope this updates soon

please update

Login or register to comment