• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,114 Views, 41 Comments

Love Is Spreading All Around - SeleneMizutani



Because of a dare, Rainbow Dash is forced to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall. What will happen?

  • ...
5
 41
 2,114

Epilogue: Heartbroken

Zephyr Breeze POV

While all of this drama happened, I was secretly watching from behind a rose bush.

Yeah. I was the one who was spying on Rainbow Dash.

I just wanted to know what's going on.

If I know then what I know now, I wouldn't have set my heart on her in the first place.

When I saw Soarin and Rainbow embracing, I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Why did she choose Soarin instead of me?

I win him by five miles in looks, grades and personality.

At least that's what I think.

"I don't understand!" I muttered, devastated and in despair.

A tear rolled down my face.

I fought back the desire to burst into tears like a baby and turned to leave.

Behind me was a cloaked shadow.

It said,"Heartbroken, huh?"

"Go away!" I cried.

I don't want anyone to see me like this.

"I understand. Rainbow Dash is my worst enemy. Of course I feel pain when I see my enemy having a boyfriend and me still staying single. So, I come to give you the biggest opportunity in a lifetime." it continued.

I asked, suddenly interested,"What?"

"Revenge. You can have your vengeance on her, for all the pain she caused you." the shadow replied," I already have five other members. They are also enemies with Dash. Care to join 'We Hate RD Club'?"

I said,"What do I get to do to her?"

"Anything you wish. So long as it hurts her, no matter physically or mentally." it answered.

I said,"Okay! When do we start?"

"Tomorrow. Meet me back here at 9:00 pm. I'll be there with the rest of the team."

I asked,"By the way, what's your name? Mine's Zephyr Breeze."

"Call me...Lightning Dust." the shadow replied.

THE END (or maybe not)

Author's Note:

So this is the ending. Like it?
If yes, check out my upcoming sequel,'Lightning's Revenge'.
Please support!

Comments ( 10 )

Please support me by following me! Thx!

9139450
Ever read the SpitfireSoarin love stories??

9139474
My friends suggested that. Thanks.

9139479
Actually, me too. I was just guessing what will happen in a relationship.

It's great!I'll definetely be reading more when the next chapter is posted!:pinkiehappy:

9277913
Thanks! I do my best.

Login or register to comment