• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,114 Views, 41 Comments

Love Is Spreading All Around - SeleneMizutani



Because of a dare, Rainbow Dash is forced to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall. What will happen?

  • ...
5
 41
 2,114

Lunchtime! Finally!

Rainbow Dash POV

Lunchtime! Finally!

In order not to be seen, I excused myself to the bathroom.

Where I really went to was the soccer pitch, my favorite place.

Luckily, I brought my own lunch today, so I don't have to go back to the cafeteria.

I opened my lunchbox and found- you guessed it- another heart-shaped card.

This time, it said: Can we meet in the park on Wednesday? xoxo Soarin.

Sigh. I couldn't even eat my lunch in peace without love's presence.

I closed and put away my lunchbox.

Actually, why do Soarin and Zephyr love me so much that they would fight for me?

I don't know.

Should I just choose one of them and get over with it?

No. If I choose any one of them, the other will be upset and devastated.

But when I think carefully, Soarin is kind and sincere, and he's talented at soccer, like me.

Should I give him a chance?

No. As I think Zephyr is annoying, I still don't want to crush him.

So much to worry about.

I need someone to tell. My friends!

I got my crutches, which were beside me all the time, and walked to the cafeteria.

Twilight waved and called,"Hey, Rainbow! What took you so long? Come over here!"

I went over to their table and found a seat, putting my crutches on the floor.

"Have you got lunch? Today's disgusting! It's broccoli and pea soup, blech!" said Sunset.

I confided,"Actually, there's something I didn't tell you about."

"What is it? You're holding a surprise sleepover? Or maybe you're in the top eight of a inter-school soccer competition?" squealed Pinkie in her usual irritating manner.

"Shush!" Rarity glared at her,"I'm trying to listen!"

I continued,"Um...there's a problem among me, Soarin and Zephyr Breeze."

"Aw, don't you fret, sugarcube. It's gonna be alright." reassured Applejack.

"No, you don't understand! They both have a MAJOR crush on me and I want to choose Soarin but I don't want to hurt Zephyr's feelings!" I burst out.

Fluttershy asked,"Oh. That's too bad. Anything we could do to help?"

"Wait just a minute. Rainbow, I remember you saying that love is soppy?! And now you love Soarin?" Rarity interrupted.

I blushed a bright crimson, like Twilight in the sleepover.

"Um...I think he's kind and sincere." I whispered.

I sighed.

Applejack left her seat and walked over to mine.

She said,"Follow your own heart instead of others'."

I nodded.

Just then, Soarin walked over to our table.

"YOU AGAIN?!" shouted Sunset.

Soarin explained,"I'm just here to confirm my invitation to Rainbow Dash to go to the park."

They all stared at me.

"Okay!" I replied casually.

Soarin smiled a knowing smile and left.

Applejack asked,"Wait, you are planning to go out with him? He kicked you and made you use these!"

She gestured to my abandoned crutches on the floor.

"It's okay. I just couldn't exercise for a month." I said.

Rarity exclaimed,"Why, darling! That's a month! A month!"

I shrugged.

"Well, I'll be going now. See you guys later!"

I stood up, fastened my crutches and left.