• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,106 Views, 41 Comments

Love Is Spreading All Around - SeleneMizutani



Because of a dare, Rainbow Dash is forced to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall. What will happen?

  • ...
5
 41
 2,106

Informing of the Welcoming

Rainbow Dash POV

A day later...

It was Friday, a school day.

I woke at 7:15 am, and packed for school.

At 7:30 am, I left my house and took the usual way back to Canterlot High.

I turned a left, and saw Twilight and Sunset chatting as they walked.

"Hi guys!" I called.

Sunset waved to me and said,"Hey Rainbow. What about going to school together?"

"Okay,let's go!" I replied.

We continued walking and arrived at the school twenty minutes later.

"Oh no! We're going to be late!" cried Twilight after checking her phone.

Hearing this, we hurried on our way to first period to meet up with the other four.

We rushed through corridors and past classrooms, and stopped in front of the nature lab, which was opposite Principal Celestia's office.

The door of the office opened and Vice-Principal Luna walked out.

She said to me,"Rainbow Dash, Principal Celestia wants to speak to you."

Oh no! What have I done this time to warrant a trip to see the principal?!

I said," Twilight, Sunset, can you explain to the nature teacher why I'm late?"

They nodded and walked in the classroom.

I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" called a voice.

I quietly opened the door and saw Principal Celestia writing on a huge stack of papers.

I walked in and shut the door behind me.

Principal Celestia said,"Sit down."

I did what I was told.

"A new student is transferring to CHS on Monday. Can you do me a favor and help me to welcome him and show him around?" she asked.

I replied,"Sure, I would love to."

Inwardly, I was very happy, because the principal had chosen me, above all people to welcome a new student!

"Can you tell me more about him?" I asked.

Principal Celestia said,"Soarin, former student of Cloudsdale Academy, 18 years old. Talented in academics and soccer."

Good! I'm also good at soccer. I could make a conversation with this topic.

She gave me a list and a timetable.

"Here is the schedule for Monday and Soarin's class timetable." said Principal Celestia.

I said,"I won't let you down, Principal. But now I must get to first period. See you later!"

I tanked her and left the office, smiling.