• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,101 Views, 41 Comments

Love Is Spreading All Around - SeleneMizutani



Because of a dare, Rainbow Dash is forced to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall. What will happen?

  • ...
5
 41
 2,101

A Special Sleepover (Part 2)

Rarity POV

We were downstairs in the dining room, having pizza with extra cheese.

I asked,"Hey, is Applejack coming? The pizza's getting cold!"

Just then, Applejack came down the stairs and took a seat between me and Rainbow Dash.

She asked playfully,"Have you saved some for me?"

Fluttershy passed her a plate with three pieces of pizza reserved for her.

At that moment, Sunset and Twilight put down their plates.

"Well, we're going back to Pinkie's room. Any of you coming?" asked Sunset.

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy stood up and left with Sunset and Twilight.

Once they left, Applejack moved her seat closer to mine's and I turned to her.

I asked,"What do you want?"

"You know Rainbow's daring nature, right?" she said.

I replied,"Of course, why do you ask?"

"I want to dare her to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall." she continued.

"That's not much like your nature...but it's a great idea!" I said excitedly.

She asked me,"Rarity, could you make the clothes?"

"Sure! I'd be honored." I answered.

Applejack smiled and we walked back up the stairs to Pinkie's room.