• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,107 Views, 41 Comments

Love Is Spreading All Around - SeleneMizutani



Because of a dare, Rainbow Dash is forced to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall. What will happen?

  • ...
5
 41
 2,107

Carousel Boutique

Rarity POV

The next day, which is a Sunday, we headed over to my house, aka the famous Carousel Boutique.

Rainbow Dash still looked uncertain about the dare.

Once we arrived, I took her into a separate room, leaving the others outside, waiting.

I said,"Rainbow, stand on that stool over there and I'll measure you."

She obeyed, and the measuring took about five minutes.

Once I got the data, I sat down at my sewing table and started working on Rainbow's clothes.

She leaned against the wall, fiddling with her skirt.

She clearly looked nervous.

As I made her clothes, I chatted casually to her, to try to ease her nerves.

After an hour, her clothes was finished.

I gave the clothes to Rainbow Dash.

"Put these on, they really suit you. It got some of my best work in there." I said.

She nodded, and entered a dressing room. Strange sounds came from it, along with sounds of exasperation.

Fifteen minutes later, the door of the dressing room opened, and Rainbow walked out.

I gasped in wonder. She looked so....so....different, but this style is unique on her, it really suits her, I mean, really.

I exclaimed,"Rainbow Dash! I had absolutely no idea that you could look so beautiful!"