• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,114 Views, 41 Comments

Love Is Spreading All Around - SeleneMizutani



Because of a dare, Rainbow Dash is forced to wear super sexy clothes and walk in Canterlot Mall. What will happen?

  • ...
5
 41
 2,114

Troublemakers

Principal Celestia POV

"This is unacceptable!" I cried,"The two of you getting in a fight!"

Soarin and Zephyr Breeze hung their heads in shame.

I continued talking,"Most of all, you two injured someone who wasn't even part of it and she's now in hospital!"

Zephyr asked timidly," Who did we injure, Principal?"

"The nerve! One of you kicked Rainbow Dash in the stomach! The hospital just sent a report for me and it said that Rainbow had to use crutches for a month!" I shouted.

The boys both gasped.

"Principal. did we really hurt Rainbow Dash?" asked Soarin, concerned.

I replied,"Yes. She's in the local hospital and will come back tomorrow. Twilight Sparkle just told me. You two should be ashamed of yourselves! Soarin, you're supposed to be the bright new student, and Zephyr, you're the experienced one! What is going on in your minds?!"

Zephyr said sincerely,"We're sorry, Principal Celestia. We will do much, much better from now on."

"Me too. Please, Principal, forgive us!" said Soarin.

I answered,"That apology is acceptable. Tomorrow you two will apologize to Rainbow, okay?"

They nodded.

"Good. You may leave now." I said.

Zephyr and Soarin left my office.

At least that's done with! I thought.