• Published 2nd Jul 2018
  • 6,973 Views, 56 Comments

Banging a Pornstar - B_25



After a long day at work, all Spike wanted to do was jerk off to a porno of his best friend, Rarity. He wasn't expecting the pornstar to come knocking on his door.

  • ...
33
 56
 6,973
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Hah, accidental famous pornstars. I love it. Hell of a thing to be known for. Hell, that could be a whole other story in and of itself.

At least Rarity probably appreciates it on some level. :duck:

And yeah we really do like our smut, don't we? Hard not to want it, given the premise here specifically, but I can sorta understand the desire to have left it alone before. I definitely got the sense that motives and priorities changed between starting this story and finishing it. But for what it's worth, romantic (and just a bit raunchy) Sparity smut is always my favorite genre here, so I'm glad you saw it through to cumpletion. :raritywink:

Many thanks for writing, duder.

--CG

10246702
Always glad to know you're reading, broski.
~ Yr. Pal, B

That you will, that you will!

Still a great job on the build up on emotions, just don't withhold the porn, in a porn! Your mailbox will have a fit!:facehoof:

Great job to all!:moustache::raritywink:
And hope inspiration hits you to finish the others, B. Would love to read them!:pinkiehappy:

Great Ending Brother.

I'm kinda curious how Twilight and Sweetie Belle will take the news. Of the porn star thing, not Spike and Rarity getting together.

“How long have you fantasized doing exactly as you have done?”
“Ever since the love of childhood transitioned into the lust that comes from being a teenager. I've, uh, played this scene out probably a thousand times in my head.”
He titled his head. “Is saying that to a mare sexy or creepy?”

I wonder, what would Twi say?

“O-Oh ooooh! Nasty and disgusting!” Rarity floated her rump in a curve, tail over her privates, teasing the edges of the fuzzy lips hidden beneath.

She doesn't sound dissapointed at all.

“Do you like what you see? Allow me to present to you an experience you can't get from a dusty tape.” Rarity pressed her hooves on the border and stuck out her rump, bobbing it about, slow rises to fast drop, allowing her ass to bounce.

:moustache:: "I'm totally okay with that."

The footage on the camera found its way into becoming a tape.
A tape that, through means unspoken off, became widespread.

:unsuresweetie:: *whistles innocent in the background*

And then the porn chapter is the porn chapter. Let this be another sharing of advice. If you crave comments—threaten to withhold porn.
You'll wake up to a full inbox.

:trixieshiftright: "Was there ever any doubt?"

Login or register to comment