• Published 16th Apr 2018
  • 5,947 Views, 136 Comments

Overlord Blaze - Moonking



A dying Ainz Ooal Gown comes to a human named Blaze then offered him the great tomb.

Comments ( 12 )

Great to see this story get an update

I'm glad this story got updated can't wait for the next one.

Nice to see a update but i have to re-reading it all. I read over Overlord storys and don't want to mix it up with this one. Looking forward coming to it :twilightsmile:

great chapter, and it's good to see an update :eeyup::yay::moustache:

I feel like I’ve read this chapter before. Anyone else getting that or is it just me?

I’m happy to see this update but I just reread the story to catch up on everything, you did most of this in the last chapter right?

I hope he remembers that Celestia raises the Sun and Luna the Moon. This world has no natural Sun-Moon cycel, so he better don't kill of what keeps the world alive...

11208584
Nope it's the same chapter just posted two timrs

nice story can't wait to see more soon:heart:

2023... No chapter? :fluttershysad:

Hey Moonking I have four words for you that put Iverlord Ainz into good graces with literally every nation that has reasonable and semi sane leadership!

MAGICAL - Weather - Manipulation - Research

Why you might ask?

Weather manipulation will be extreamly valuable in all regions of the world!
Literally hero levels of valuable!
Change the cold weather over a long time into sunny weather without few clouds and the snow and ice will melt over time.
Maybe make it rain in the dessert all the time and become the region main water supplier.
Change the temperature of a region, because they help grow richs fields of produce resulting in feeding countless people with valuable crop yields.
A weather magic the battlemaids have for example is nations economy worth!
Ainz could make a organisation for every nation to hire, it would focus on improving weather all over the nation for a price.
That make tons of money by cropfield efficiency alone that nations would gain!
A service worth billions of gold.

Have a great day/twilight/night!

Login or register to comment