• Published 15th Feb 2019
  • 2,879 Views, 92 Comments

Drown With Me - Crowley



The Dazzlings turn up at your pool-bar, trying to regain their old magic powers. Meanwhile, Sonata seems to enjoy submerging herself for her own entertainment. One day, fate conspires to have you thrown into the mix.

Comments ( 27 )

Spectacular work as always. You sure know how to keep the reader immersed in the story.
Can't help but wonder though, is that the last chapter? Story is marked incomplete but it felt like the end of it.

9768517
Ah, that's because I'm an idiot! I knew I was forgetting something! Yes, tis the end. :) Thanks for your kind words!

9768567
Nice.

You know, this almost isn't porn; more of a cute story that just happens to have sex in it.

9768688
Yeah, the vast majority of my fics are basically this. I just include the porn tag because it's necessary.

God I love these. You never disappoint me 👍

Another lovely Crowley fic complete, wonderful as always.

9769753
Glad to see I still have that Crowley charm! :P

9769878
Cheers, this took longer to finish than I wanted, but at least I feel happy with this ending.

9768711
not really. All you really need is the #mature and #sex tag. #porn implies that the story only exists for the sex.

Amazing work as always. You never cease to amaze me with your stories. :heart:

That was great! I love the Sirens in this, especially Sonata.

9790299
Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

9790303
Are you kidding? I enjoy all of your work!

9790305
True, I've noticed your comments of several fics in my time, although they have been very far and few between recently! I'll hopefully be able to update more frequently in the future!

9790308
I like what I like. Speaking of which, what's next for you?

9790313
My next idea is a sequel to the Tempest Shadow fic I made. It's all about changelings, hippogriffs, sea-ponies and murder! Will Tempest and her boyfriend (AKA you) solve the mystery in time!? Fine out whenever I decide to post it!

9790326
That'd be awesome! Can't wait!

It's a shame that your fics these days hardly catch a lot of recognition, especially considering you're literally one of the people that shaped the early days of this site.

That's not gonna stop me from reading, though. :)

9834904
I'm glad people still remember those earlier fics. I really hope it picks up again, but with the end of MLP in sight, that's looking unlikely.

Still, there are more fics from me to come. Hopefully soon!

9835347

I think Fimfic will continue to thrive after G4 is over. Plus, we've still got another movie and G5 to look forward to, so that'll probably help the fire burn. :D

With regard to second person stuff (that I keep saying I dislike). You did it. I actually started writing some because of your wonderful story.

Keep up the great writing.

9842288
Glad to see I've made an impact! Hope your fic goes well!

can we please have a wedding episode

V8

10130563
1 year later.

This was perfect, I miss it already.

Login or register to comment