• Published 25th Feb 2018
  • 3,858 Views, 48 Comments

Parasite Shimmer - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset is being possed by an Ultra Beast Pokemon called a Nihilego? Can Ash and his friend from Alola save the girl, stop the pokemon, and fix her friendship.

  • ...
6
 48
 3,858

Chapter 9: Returning to the World of Pokemon

The next day at Canterlot High, the girls, Ash and his friends are in the music room keeping themselves warm with some hot chocolate with marshmallows. The pokemon are also having some pokemon food. Of course, they are having a talk about what it's like living in their home worlds.

"So Ash, are there more pokemon like Pikachu and the others?" Fluttershy asks with a smile.

"There's a lot of pokemon living there. There's practically a thousand different kinds pokemon," Ash answers.

"He's right. There are many different kinds of pokemon, and they can have amazing attacks and other kind of abilities," Rotomdex answers.

"Wow! You must have been able to see so many different kinds," Pinkie happily replies.

Then she asks, "Are there cute ones? Fluffy ones? Scary ones? Strong ones? Weird ones? Fun ones?"

Rainbow covers Pinkie's mouth, and says, "I think they got the idea, Pinkie Pie."

"I like you Pinkie, you're funny," Mallow commits with laughter.

The others begin laughing with smiles on their faces. Sunset looks down at the smaller pokemon eating strange food and berries.

"Y'all like to tell us what Pikachu and the other pokemon are eating?They seem to like it the way they're chewing it down," Applejack asks.

"Well, the blue ones are oran berries, the pink heart shaped ones are pecha berries, and there are pinap berries and nanab berries," Mallow answers.

"Some of the berries are used to help heal pokemon and help give them energy," Lillie adds.

"And there are more berries as much as pokemon," Rotomdex adds.

Sun questions, "Rotomdex, what exactly are you anyway?"

"I'm glad you asked, I happen to be a mixture between a pokemon called a Rotom and a pokedex. A pokedex is used to help trainers give information about the pokemon. I'll show you," Rotomdex explains.

Rotomdex then shows a picture of Pikachu as he gives the information, "Pikachu, the mouse Pokemon. An electric type. It raises its tail to sense its surroundings."

Twilight takes a close look at Rotomdex, "That's amazing, it's like a small portable book."

"Not exactly, but I am used to give information about any kind of pokemon," Rotomdex replies.

"I think you're pretty cool Rotomdex," Sunset compliments.

"Thank you. I'm really glad that you are regaining your strength and health after your experience and less amount of appetite you had," Rotomdex replies.

Rarity pulls Sunset to a hug with one hug, "We're all glad you're feeling better. And glad to have you back at school and in our group."

"I'm glad to have you all be my friends again," Sunset says, with an agreeable smile.

Then Ash asks, "So Twilight, what's it like living in the world you live in?"

"Yeah. What's it like where you live?" Kiawe questions.

"Well, we don't have any creatures like Pikachu and the others where I come from, but we do have interesting creatures," Twilight explains.

"Like what?" Sophocles asks."

"Well, there's dragons, phoenixes, monitors, griffins, and there's a lot of ponies like earth ponies pegasi and unicorns. And there are rare few like alicons and bat ponies. To tell you the truth, I'm actually a pony, and alicorn to be exact where I come from, but the mirror change my appearance into a human girl," Twilight explains.

Then Sunset says, "Same goes for me, I used to be a unicorn before living in this world."

"Really?" Ash and his friends ask, looking surprised.

"It's true," Pinkie confirms.

"Yep. Sunset used to live in the same world as Twilight before she came to live here," Applejack adds.

"But why she decided to live here?" Gladion asks, looking curious.

Sunset, Twilight, and the others shows concern and skeptic looks on their faces.

"Uh, let's just say I was a completely different person or pony back then. I… don't really want to talk about my past very much," Sunset says, feeling nervous.

"That's okay. What matters is about the person you are now," Ash says.

"He's right. As long as you are yourself now, it doesn't matter what person or pony you used to be," Kiawe agrees.

"And you end up with great friends. Despite what just happen," Lana replies.

"And it's something we don't want that happening again," Rainbow says.

Sunset remembers something, and asks, "So what's going to happen to that ultra beast anyway?"

"We going to take it back to the world it came from. Ultra beasts actually lived in a different dimension in our world," Ash explains.

"How are you going to get back home?" Fluttershy asks.

"Arceus and Palkia is going to bring us back," Ash answers.

"I'm willing to bet that Arceus and Palkia are another type of pokemon?" Sunset suspects.

"You got it," Sophocles says.

"But how could a pokemon bring you back to your home world?" Rarity asks.

"Palkia has the power to control space, and Arceus helped form the world. At least, that was pokemon researchers believed. But no one is known for sure," Lillie explains.

"Fascinating," Twilight says looking amazed.

She then asks, "Are there pokemon that can control the sun and moon, and the stars?"

"Nothing like that, but some pokemon use something similar to it to help with their attack. Some pokemon, especially some grass type pokemon use energy from the sun and perform an attack called Solar beam," Gladion explains.

"Wow! That sounds so cool!" Rainbow exclaims in amazement.

"It is. There's even an attack called moonblast," Lillie says.

Then Lana says, "There's even some attacks that use water, electricity, rock, and other that relates to nature."

"Sounds like pokemon can do many things," Sunset replies.

"And that's just the half of it. Pokemon can either live in the wild or be able to live with people," Sophocles says.

"Wow!" the girls surprisingly says.

Just then, the door opens to see Principal Celestia, along with the young Crusaders.

Principal Celestia asks, "How are you kids doing?"

"We're doing fine, we just sharing to each other how different our homes are," Pinkie answers with a smile.

Sunset become a bit weary, and asks, "So how did everyone take it with the news of Anon-A-Miss?"

The Crusaders become a bit scared, and looking a bit worried.

"Let's just say that the students body is not going to forget about this incident very soon," Apple Bloom answers.

"Yeah. We're in detention for six months, and we had to do community service too," Sweetie Belle adds.

"In other words, everyone is not happy to find out you're Anon-A-Miss, and feel bad for blaming Sunset as much as we were," Rarity suspects.

The Crusaders nod their heads, and answer, "Yes."

"I can't tell if they're mad at us or mad at themselves," Apple Bloom replies.

Then Scootaloo asks, "So what have you guys been up to? Bet you were doing something cool, Rainbow Dash."

"No action here just sharing some information about each other worlds with one another," Rainbow answers.

"Oh!" The Crusaders reply

Just the, they hear a loud cry coming from outside. Everyone in the room look out the window to see a vortex open up and the giant pokemon comes out of it. That pokemon is the space pokemon.

"That's Palkia," Ash exclaims.

"That's Palkia?!" Sunset asks in shock.

"It's huge," Rainbow adds.

"It's almost as big as the school," Fluttershy replies.

Then Gladion says, "I guess it's time for us to head back home."

Ash and his friends along with Sunset, the girls, and the crusaders are outside to encounter Palkia. Now that it's here, Ash and the gang know that it's time for them to go back home to the world full of pokemon.

Pinkie sadly sighs, and asks, "Do you really have to go? You just got here?"

"As much as we want to stay, but we really should get back home," Ash says.

"We got school, and I'm sure our families are worried about us," Lillie replies.

"We sure are gonna miss y'all. Hope you'll be able to visit us soon," Applejack replies.

Then Apple Bloom says, "We hope it's soon, and it will be for us."

Lana leans up to the young Crusaders with a scary look, "Just remember not to do any more secret exposing and other mean stuff or one of you will end up being possessed by an ultra beast."

"What?!" The three young girls exclaim in fear.

Everyone else are getting scared by Lana's scary talk.

Lana then shows a smiley sticking her tongue out, and says, "Just kidding."

Everyone groan to hear that Lana has made a joke, and it's not laughable either.

Applejack mutters, "That wasn't funny."

"Don't scare us like that," Rarity firmly replies.

"That wasn't very nice Lana," Fluttershy agrees.

Mallow sighs, "Should have known that was one of Lana's jokes."

Gladion comes in and says, "Alright, I think it's time for us to say goodbye."

"Yeah. We hope we get to see you all again someday," Ash says.

"Me too," Lillie happily replies.

Then Twilight says, "We hope you'll visit us again someday."

Sunset walks over to Ash, and says, "Before you go Ash, I want to give you a little something?"

Ash becomes confused, and asks, "What's that?"

Everyone becomes a bit confused and are wondering, what Sunset is going to give to Ash. After staring at Ash face to face, Sunset leans to Ash's face and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone gasp in shock. Pinkie and Lana also fall on the ground in shock .Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Lillie, and Mallow begin to smile along with Pikachu. Sunset then leans back after giving Ash the kiss.

Sunset blushes a bit, and says, "Even though my friends help, and I'm not good with words very much, but… thank you for saving 're kind of my hero."

Ash cheeks turn red and says, "Y-y-your w-w-welcome."

All of the girls begin to giggle with smiles on their faces. Ash and his friends gather together. And with a loud cry, Palkia use its ability to make a vortex around the gang and take them back to their home world. The next thing the girls witness, Ash and his friend are gone along with the giant pokemon.

Sunset waves, and says, "Bye Ash. Bye Pikachu."

At the Pokemon School, Professor Kukui is at the field waiting for his students. A vortex surrounds the field, and disappear to see Ash and his friends are back and they appear unharm.

Professor Kukui walks over as he says, "Alola everyone."

Everyone turns to see their teacher and happily says, "Alola Professor."

"What are you doing here?" Ash asks.

"Well, Lillie's mother told me what's going on and I though coming back here will help me find you," Professor Kukui answers.

Then he asks, "So were you able to catch the ultra beast?"

"We sure did," Ash answers.

"It was tough but we got it," Mallow replies.

"Sounds good. Now, why don't we all head to class and we can spend the hold say listening to your experience traveling to a different world," Professor Kukui says.

Ash and his friends nod their heads in reply and begin to walk back to the school to talk about their adventure. Even though Gladion doesn't go to school, he decides to come anyway to explain their story. Of course, after school they are going to have to return the Nihilego back to its homeworld in a different dimension. Ash and his friends enjoy their crazy adventure, they hope they get to see the others very soon and hope to have more adventures someday.

Author's Note:

The end.

Comments ( 17 )

After staring at Ash face to face, Sunset leans to Ash's face and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone gasp in shock.

add another girl to ash's list of girls that likes him
Lucky SOB

"There's a lot of pokemon living there. There's practically a thousand different kinds pokemon," Ash answers.

Yep...There maybe more than 800 of them now. But, trust me. I'm pretty sure Generation 8 will be on it's way soon.

8811886
I don't exactly know how many there are, but it feels like a thousand kinds of pokemon.

8811826
The list just keeps getting bigger.

8812089
$10 says that by the end of sun and moon show at list one of the girls likes him
$5 on Lilly

8812151
Ok but what about Lana, Mallo, or Lilly?:duck:

Probably Lillie, though i haven't seen a lot of Sun/Moon so, im not sure .

Okay, let's start with a critique.

The grammar, sentence structure, and word choice throughout this story needs work, or an editor to look it over. From how it is written, I would assume you are either foreign to the English language, or were typing too fast and not looking over your work. Always double check yourself before publishing.

Another point to look at and improve would be the Story Structure. There are several spots where words are repeated more than necessary, characters say the same thing that was said two to five lines ago and in the exact same way, and a lack of descriptive writing to let us know what the characters are doing during most of those same lines.

I would say more on where to improve, but unlike most stories with the problems stated above, you actually had a cohesive plotline that went from beginning to end while making sense, for the most part, so there's a point in favor of the story.

Another point in favor of the story is that I like how you handled the concept. The characters stayed true to the general theme of both their worlds; friendship powered a victory over problems because that's what friendship does.

So all in all, I would give this one a 5/10. It's not the best, but it's pretty good where it shines.

8811826
Too bad Ash just doesn't get it. I have no idea whether he really is that oblivious or if he's too focused on his journey to care.

Everyone becomes a bit confused and are wondering, what Sunset is going to give to Ash. After staring at Ash face to face, Sunset leans to Ash's face and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone gasp in shock. Pinkie and Lana also fall on the ground in shock

pikachu: i can hear pikachupi (misty) screaming in rage from here.

9126244
I can see Serena about to blow a fuse.

9126569
iris? ash's unova traveling companion? the single most toxic companion ash has had?

9126623
I know who she is. She just gives the group a little more seriousness, and can often be compared to Brock whenever it comes to maturity, minus the constant flirting with boy.

I hope this gets a sequel any plans?

"It's almost as big as the school," Fluttershy replies.

If they think that's big, just imagine what they'll think if Palkia's in it's Origin form?

Login or register to comment