• Published 25th Feb 2018
  • 3,858 Views, 48 Comments

Parasite Shimmer - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset is being possed by an Ultra Beast Pokemon called a Nihilego? Can Ash and his friend from Alola save the girl, stop the pokemon, and fix her friendship.

  • ...
6
 48
 3,858

Chapter 1: A Broken Heart Possession

In the world of Pokemon there is a dimension called the Ulta Deep Sea. The location is like a dark bluish purple space, where purple colored rocks, boulders, and rock paths floats around the land. Living in this space, lived many Ultra Beast Pokemon called the Nihilego. The Pokemon look like giant jellyfish. It’s mostly white. The tentacles have a strong resemblance of a girl’s body wearing a dress and long wide hair. A giant bell on top that looks like sun hat. The bell is transparent and has six pointed stars around the crown, and brim blue edge on the brim. The ends of the tentacles fly out like arms and the outer tentacles of the close outer part have two bubbles inside.

The Nihilego live in their personal space floating around, and seeing what their world has to offer. Sadly there aren’t any other pokemon or many Ultra Beasts living in the same plane as they do.

One day, one of the Nihilego travels farther into the Ultra Deep Sea, and finds itself alone. Before the pokemon can head back, it seesa strange portal is opening. Out of curiosity, the Nihilego decides to go through the strange portal to see what’s on the other side. The pokemon is being stretched through the portal as it is being surrounded by colors. Finally, the pokemon has reached the otherside of the portal and close itself as soon as it departs from it.

When the pokemon looks, it can see that it is no longer in it’s home. It is in a whole new world. The Nihilego decides to have a look around to see what this new world has to offer. Of course, it also decides to be discreet with the natives here. The pokemon begins to travel around this world to see a city that is covered in snow and it’s dark outside. Other than the lights that are on.

The pokemon looks around to see so many cratures that it know to be humans, but notices to see them having different color skin. As it travels, it can see so many different humans doing many different things and all of them seems to be having a wonderful night.

As the pokemon travels around the buildings, it stops to feel a strange emotion. An emotion that is full of distress, sadness, anger, but most of all… betrayed. The pokemon looks at the window where the negative feeling is coming from. It sees someone inside the room fast asleep. The pokemon then uses its tentacles to open up the window and slowly sneaks inside.

Once inside, the Nihilego travels inside the room to look for the being responsible for such sadness. It travels over the bed to find the source, a young highschool girl. The girl is wearing a long sleeve magenta two piece pajamas. She has crimson, and yellow color hair, and amber color light skin. Close to the eye is a small tear, meaning the girl must have cried herself to sleep.

The Nihilego then comes over the bed, and lands it’s giant bell on tops of the girl’s head. Then wrap it’s tentacle around her like the pokemon his hugging the girl. With its power, the Nihilego begin to fuse into the girl. Still sleeping, the girl is not aware that she is being fused and possessed by a pokemon.

As the girl continues to sleep and unknown of a pokemon covering her, the strongest memory being to appear in her mind, and it’s not a very pleasant memory. Though, it is a huge understatement.

The girl’s name is Sunset Shimmer, and has been going through tough time during the week. There’s been a profile on stables called Anon-A-Miss spreading students secrets out in the open. Everyone from Canterlot High even her own friends believes she has done it, and her friends abandoned her. Sunset decides to try again to confront her friends and try to prove her innocence. She knows exactly where they are.

Sunset has run along way until she has reach Sugarcube Corner. However, the girls are not happy seeing Sunset coming in. Sunset tries to convince them otherwise, and that she knows that she is not responsible for this. However, the girls don’t believe her at all, and saying horrible things to her.

When Applejack says the words, “You don't belong here!” something inside Sunset shatters into pieces. Sunset’s entire world is beginning to crumble into oblivion. Sunset looks down on the floor and being to shake like a leaf on a tree. Sunset feels that every bit of her negative emotions is ready to break the bottle inside.

Sunset grits her teeth, and mutters, “So… is that it?”

“Come again?” Applejack sternly asks with a frown on her face.

“I said: ‘Is that it!’” Sunset shouts in anger.

The others become stunned to hear hear Sunset shouting at them. Hearing Sunset’s shouting, catches the attention of everyone else in the area. Everyone look at Sunset and her… ‘friends’ looking confused and wonder what is happening.

“After everything we’ve been through, you’re just going to accuse and abandoned me just like that?! Am I… am I just some charity case to you?! I thought you were my friends! You were family to me! And you decided to abandoned me without a second thought!” Sunset screams crying her eyes out.

Sunset continues to cry and finishes her statement, “Well I’ll tell you one thing that you’ll be happy with… you’re not my friends anymore! In fact… I… I don’t think you’re even my friends to begin with! Our friendship is nothing but a stupid lie!”

Crying so hard and tears constantly coming out, Sunset Shimmer runs out the doors of Sugarcube Corner leaving her ex-best friends with scared looks on their faces. Sunset runs as fast as she can, and is able to reach back home. She then runs back in her room crying on her bed with her arms covering her face. She feel so angry, so upset, so betrayed, that she can’t stand it anymore. Sunset’s heart is officially broken, shattered like a broken mirror.

Before becoming unexpectedly possessed by the pokemon, the girl who name is Sunset Shimmer, mutters in sadness shedding the last of her tears, “Why?”

In a different part of the world of pokemon, the pokemon known as Arceus is the first to know of the pokemon has entered to another world. The pokemon knows that this could be trouble.

Arceus says, “Oh no! A pokemon has traveled to a world that doesn't contain any of us! This is a serious situation. That Ultra Beast Pokemon must be stopped and brought back before it cause trouble.”

Arceus think about the situation. The alpha pokemon remember that it can’t go into the world and get it itself, in other world, help is in dire need.

An idea comes to Arceus, “And I know just the human to help me out on this. And along with his friends and all of their pokemon.”

The pokemon creates a portal to an island far out of sea.

“Yes. I know that he is the one who can help on this mission. After all, he helped me and many others before. Now… I need his help once more,” Arceus says to himself, knowing who to get to help on this mission.

Arceus goes through the portal to head to the island to find the only one who can help bring the ultra beast pokemon back where it belongs.

Author's Note:

Sunset is not only broken but is going to be possessed by a pokemon. What will become of Sunset?