• Published 25th Feb 2018
  • 3,858 Views, 48 Comments

Parasite Shimmer - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sunset is being possed by an Ultra Beast Pokemon called a Nihilego? Can Ash and his friend from Alola save the girl, stop the pokemon, and fix her friendship.

  • ...
6
 48
 3,858

Chapter 4: Investigating Troubles

During the time at Canterlot High, Mallow, Lillie, and Sophocles ask many students and faculty about the mysterious pokemon and Sunset Shimmer, the teachers haven’t seen or heard anything about the either one of them. However, many of the students aren’t much help because they end up showing strong resentment towards Sunset, and still think she is behind all this.

They then come up to a girl named Trixie, and asks her about it.

“The Great and Powerful Trixie had not seen Sunset Shimmer nor do Trixie care,” Trixie firmly answers.

“Yeah. You and any other student we asked,” Mallow replies, rolling her eyes.

“Are you sure you hadn’t seen or heard anything from her,” Lillie asks.

Trixie shrugs her shoulders, “Not a word.”

Mallow shows Trixie the picture of the pokemon, “Did you at least seen this around here?”

Trixie looks at the picture of the pokemon and makes a strange look about the pokemon’s appearance.

Just then, Trixie says, “I believe I did see something like it, but…”

“But what?” Sophocles asks.

“I only got a glimpse of it, but I… I think the tentacle I saw was red not white,” Trixie explains.

“Red?” Mallow questionably replies.

“Do you think it could change colors?” Lillie adds.

Then Lillie turns to Trixie, and asks, “Where did you last saw it?”

“It was yesterday. I was hanging out with my friends at the time,” Trixie answers, scratching her chin.

“Well, thanks anyway,” Mallow says.

“Let us know if you see it,” Lillie replies.

“I guess,” Trixie says looking a bit skeptic.

Trixie then continues to walk down the halls. When she’s gone, the trainers are looking at each other with confused looks on their faces.

Mallow says, “I guess we know something about it?”

“But why did Trixie said it was red?” Sophocles.

The two girls become concern about what Trixie testify. Just then, Lillie remember something.

“Now that I think of it, when my mother was being controlled by the Nihilego it changed colors too,” Lillie worrieldy explains.

Mallows suspects in concern, “You don’t think it got hold of someone, do you?”

“It’s possible,” Sophocles replies.

Then he says, “Let’s see if we can ask around some more and see if anyone else have seen it.”

“I’ll let Ash and the others know about it,” Lillie says, taking the walkie talkie out of her bag.

While the three are walking away and Lillie is getting a hold of Ash, three small girls are watching them from the corner of the hall. The girls are Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. After being asked by Lillie about Sunset and the pokemon, Sweetie Belle rushes over and tell the others. Then the others agree to see what they’re doing.

“Well Sweetie Belle, you were right, those three are interested in finding Sunset and that strange creature thing,” Apple Bloom says.

“But why?” Scootaloo asks.

Weary, Sweetie Belle answers, “Maybe that strange creature could be dangerous.”

“That is understandable, but why are they interested in Sunset. Nobody have seen them before?” Apple Bloom adds to her questioning.

“They did mention to me that she might have runaway,” Sweetie Belle says in remorse.

Apple Bloom sighs, “I’m startin’ to think we’ve taken this way too far.”

“I know. And students are still sending us more secrets,” Scootaloo adds, looking at her phone.

“What are we going to do?” Sweetie belle asks.

“Yeah. This is getting out of control,” Scootaloo adds.

“I… I don’t know,” Apple Bloom sadly admits.
The Crusaders are really in a jam, and can tell this whole ordeal is getting worse. The hope they’ll come up with an answers soon.
Meanwhile the streets of Canterlot City, Ash and the others arrive at Sunset Shimmer’s apartment. During their walk, they ask anyone if they have seen the girl and or the pokemon. Sadly, neither one of them have been seen. Either way, they are at the house where Sunset is living in.
“So this is the apartment,” Ash says.
“This is the right address,” Kiawe clarifies.
“It still bothers me that no one has seen that Ultra Beast yet,” Gladion says with frustration.
“How hard can it be to find one pokemon?” Lana agrees.
“We can put that problem on hold, and see if anyone is there,” Ash suggests.
“So who should knock on the door?” Lana asks.
Ash walks up to the door, “I’ll do it.”
He then knocks on the door three times, and the door slightly opens a bit. This has spooked Ash and the others.
“The door’s open?” Lana questions.
“That’s strange,” Ash agrees.
“Should we… go in?” Kiawe asks, having a bad feeling the door opening.
Gladion fully opens the door, “Maybe we can find a clue to Sunset’s disappearance.”
“I think we should,” Ash replies.
Gladion firmly walks into the apartment and signal Ash and the others that the coast is clear. Ash and the others follow Gladion. They slowly walk inside the apartment to see how small it is. Looking around, they see a t.v with a small sofa, a kitchen with a small table, and four chairs, and a few lights on the ceiling.
“This place is so… small,” Ash replies.
“And quiet,” Kiawe.
“This feels a bit creepy,” Rotomdex adds
Lana make an eerie look on her face, “Enough for ghost to live here.”
Kiawe, Rotomdex, and Ash becomes a bit spooked hearing and seeing Lana’s expression. Gladion ignores it, and walks ahead. He then opens the door which leads to a bedroom. They see a t.v, computer, a bed with sheets and blankets on it, and her other belongings.
“I’m guessing this is her room,” Kiawe suggests.
“Yeah,” Ash replies.
Then Rotomdex says, “What’s really strange is that this is the only room in the house.”
“You think she could have lived here… alone,” Kiawe asks.
“It’s possible,” Lana replies.
Rotomdex taps Ash’s backpack, and suggests, “Maybe Pikachu can help us?”
“Good idea,” Ash agrees.
Ash unzips the backpack, and Pikachu sticks its’ head out. Pikachu jumps out of the backpack, and on to the flow. Pikachu then rapidly shakes its’ head side to side. After that, Pikachu lets out a yawn. Then looks at Ash with a smile on its’ face.
“Hey buddy, glad that you’re out that backpack,” Ash says with a smile on his face.
Pikachu smiles back, “Pikachu!”
Just then, Pikachu’s ears begin twitches at the sound of a vibrating sound. Pikachu looks around for the source, and find a brown bag with a sun with two different colors on it.
Pikachu calls out, “Pika pika!”
Ash and the others come over.
“What is it, Pikachu?” Ash asks.
“Pika pi!” Pikachu replies, pointing to the bag.
Ash and the others look to hear a vibrating sound coming from the bag. Pikachu looks inside, and takes out a brown book with the same symbol on the bag. What catches their attention is to see the book glowing magenta and vibrating like a phone.
“Hmm, a book that can vibrate? That doesn’t describe anything in my database. How can a book do that?” Rotom questionably replies, showing question marks on the screen.
Ash picks up the book and opens it. Once it is open, it stops vibrating. Ash looks through the pages until he reaches an empty one. Ash and the others look at the book, and are shocked to see words are being written on the page.
“Wha-what’s going on?!” Ash exclaims.
“That’s impossible!” Rotomdex adds in shock.
Lana looks at the message, and begins reading it as the words being written down, “It says, ‘Hey Sunset, I’m sorry I couldn’t answer right away. There was an an emergency in Canterlot, and had to help take care of it. Seeing you haven’t written then, I decided to come visit you. Meet me at the Wondercolt statue where the portal portat at Canterlot High, and I’ll help you with the Anon-A-Miss problem.
Your friend,
Princess Twilight Sparkle.”
This really surprise the four friends and the two pokemon.
Lana says, “So there is magic.”
“And it sees this Princess Twilight believes Sunset isn’t Anon-A-Miss either,” Kiawe adds.
“So what do we do?” Ash asks.
“Should we write back,” Rotomdex questions.
“It seems logical at any rate,” Gladion replies.
He then walks away, “I’m going to see if there’s anything else around.”
Ash nods his head as Gladion walks around the room to find anything else. Ash grabs a pen from the table, and feels a bit skeptical about writing in something that doesn’t belong to him. Then again, if this Princess Twilight Sparkle is friends with Sunset, then she can help them.
Ash begins writing the message, “Dear Princess Twilight,
My name is Ash, and we need your help. You friend Sunset has disappeared and believed to have runaway. My friends and I are also sent here to find a pokemon before it caused trouble. We need your help to find Sunset and the pokemon before something happens. Some of my friends are at the school looking for any clue to the pokemon and Sunset Shimmer’s disappearance. Meanwhile we’re looking for her and the pokemon, and are looking in her room. I’ll send them over so you can help them. I promise to help find your friend. You can count on it.”
Ash closes the book, and puts it in his bag, so they can take it with them in case Twilight writes back. Ash then grabs the walkie talkie so he can notify the others about this. Gladion comes back holding an orange cell phone.
“Hey Gladio, did you find anything?” Ash asks.
“Well, I know that something strange is going on,” Gladion says.
“What do you mean?” Lana asks.
Gladion shows the phone, “I found Sunset’s phone, and it looks like she’s been receiving a lot of messages for the past few days. And hadn’t answered any of it.”
“Princess Twilight hadn’t heard anything from Sunset either,” Ash adds.
“Ash, I’m starting to get a strange feeling about this room,” Kiawe says.
“What do you mean?” Ash asks.
“I… I think we’re being watched,” Kiawe answers, looking around the room.
Ash and the others look around and can not see what Kiawe is talking about. However, something is spying on them, and it’s in a dark place so it will be unseen.
Back at Canterlot High, Lillie and the others are in the cafeteria having a little snack. They haven’t found anything that can lead to Sunset Shimmer’s disappearance, and to Anon-A-Miss. They also don’t have much clue about the pokemon either.
“Well, it seems this investigation was a bust,” Mallow sighs.
“But we can’t give up,” Sophocles replies.
Before Lillie can say anything, the walkie talkie that is in Lillie hand begin to make a strange noise, and Ash’s voice appears from it, “Lillie, Mallow, Sophocles are you there?”
Lillie holds the walkie talkie, “Yes Ash. Have you found anything?”
“We did found a few things. Sunset didn’t have her phone with her when she disappeared, and we found a book that lets her message to another friend named Twlight.”
“Really?” Mallow asks.
“It’s sounds like fantasy to me,” Sophocles replies with his arms crossed.
“I know it sounds strange, but it’s true. I left her a message to let her know that we’re helping, and I need you to meet with her at the statue in front of the school. See if she can help us,” Ash informs.
“Right,” Lillie replies.
Then Lana’s voice comes through the machine, “Did you find anything?”
“Not much. One of the students said they did see something but it was red not white.We’re afraid that the Nihilego may have already grab hold of someone,” Mallow answers.
“And not many are very helpful with Sunset. They think she did it,” Sophocles adds.
Ash says, “Yeah. We did find the pokemon either. Well let you know if we find any thing and… ”
Suddenly nothing is coming up on the walkie talkie.
Lillie worriedly tires to get a response, “Ash, are you there? What’s wrong? Can you hear me? Ash?! Ash?! Lana, Kiawe, Gladion?!” Anyone?!”
Try as Lillie might, she can’t get an answer from Ash or the others.
Back at Sunset’s apartment, Ash and his friends are stunned in place to see what is in front of them. They see a creature that looks like the Nihilego they’re looking for, but it’s red all over, and the tentacles is red and yellow streaks on it. Inside the bell like feature is a young girl with amber like skin, and her eyes are a dark tainted teal color. Her red and yellow hair has extended about two feat past her ankles. The creature stare the trainers for the longest time. Ash and the others can see what has happened, this girl is being possessed by the Ultra Beast Pokemon.

Author's Note:

Trouble is going to be a hassle in the next chapter. Stay tone to see what happens next.