• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 3,351 Views, 70 Comments

Cake Mix 2: Batter Up - videomaster21XX



Last time Mr. Cake found he and his wife are stuck as sexy young mares for a full week instead of one day. Now the new 'Angel Cake' has to deal with Pinkie and the twins coming home, and her growing feelings toward...stallions.

  • ...
7
 70
 3,351
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Yes! Coming through in the clutch!
... this gonna be good.

Oh hey, hope you're alright video-master-person.

gasp you're alive!! Thanks for the chapter! ^v^

Looks like the male population in Ponyville was decreased once again.

Always happy to see more of this.

This was a blast of a chapter and interesting I can't wait to find out how this swap with Evening Storm happened.

“The spa, yes.” Rarity stated matter of factly. “I think it’ll do wonders for you at the moment, and before you reject the idea outright, please note that it’s not uncommon for stallions to come here as well. Also I’d never dream of making you do something in here you aren’t comfortable with. The entire point of visiting such an establishment is to relax. It’d be very counterproductive for me to have you do the opposite.”

Spa episode incoming!:yay:

Login or register to comment