• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 847 Views, 9 Comments

The Greatest Showmare - Creativa-Artly01



Philly Barnmare is a circus ringmaster with the Greatest Show in All Equestria. She has acts of every shape and size and everypony absolutely adores them. She has a pony with the longest neck in Equestria, one which the largest beard in Equestria, et

  • ...
1
 9
 847

Chapter 23-Philly’s Visit

A few days later, Philly takes Twinkle up on her offer and stops by hers and Carl Lyle’s apartment. She rings the bell and is soon greeted by Twinkle who is holding the little filly close to her chest. “That must be little Dazzle,” Philly says with a smile.

“Yeah, you wanna hold her?” Inquires Twinkle.

“Sure,” responds Philly. Twinkle hands Dazzle Star to her boss to hold and Philly takes her in her hooves. “Hello little Dazzle,” says Philly with a smile, “it’s nice to finally meet you.” Twinkle blushes as Philly continues talking to the filly. “You’re beautiful just like your mamma. You have her eyes and her smile.” Twinkle continues to blush. Philly stays awhile and is treated to coffee, tea, and treats by the couple.

“I’m glad you like our little filly,” says Twinkle, “we were wondering if you’d be her god-dam.”

“Sure, I’d be delighted,” responds Philly with a smile. “I’m honored. You didn’t have to do that.” She stays for about an hour more before leaving and returning home to her own husband and children. Just like Twinkle, Philly loves being a mother more than anything else in the world. She doesn’t know what she’d do without her husband and her foals, that much she knows for certain.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment