• Published 7th Feb 2018
  • 847 Views, 9 Comments

The Greatest Showmare - Creativa-Artly01



Philly Barnmare is a circus ringmaster with the Greatest Show in All Equestria. She has acts of every shape and size and everypony absolutely adores them. She has a pony with the longest neck in Equestria, one which the largest beard in Equestria, et

  • ...
1
 9
 847

Chapter 20-Our Home

After the show draws to a close and the crowds leave, Philly and all the performers go backstage and enjoy a nice dinner of daisy and hay sandwiches and apple juice boxes.

"Another great performance," says Philly with a smile. "Glad you're back, guys."

"Awe. Thanks," responds Twinkle. "To us, this is where we call home, so we're glad to be back and don't plan on leaving for that long ever again. Ya know, unless it's for having a ya know, little colt or filly of our own."

"Yeah, I get that," responds Philly. "But hopefully, no offense, that's not for awhile." She then gives the two newly weds a hug before running off to join up with her husband and children and returns home.

As Twinkle sits there next to her husband and the other performers, she begins to sing to herself. "To me, this place is home. To me, this is where I belong. As I sit here, I can imagine my sister smiling down from the heavens at me. To me, this is my home. To me, this is where I belong. To me. To me. To me, this is where I belong."

"And to me, my home is at your side. I promise to never part from you. I won't let you go at anything alone. Not on my watch. Twinkle, you're my home. With you is where I belong," sings Carl Lyle. "Don't you know it? With you, with you, without you I'm nothing. But with you, I'm home. With you, I'm home."

"Oh with you I'm home," responds Twinkle as she puts her head in his hooves with a smile. "With you, I'm home at last."

The two then happily return to their own private tent while the other performers return to the bunk tent. It's going to be a very busy week. After all, tis the life of a show pony.