• Published 9th Jan 2018
  • 2,293 Views, 97 Comments

Dragon Scars - NightShadow-z



Spike is now in an alternate universe where he was given back to his parents after Twilight hatched him. Can he finally live in peace?

  • ...
11
 97
 2,293
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

Ya think?!

great chapter

Wondering how Spike will respond to Celestia of the new world and how She'll act around him.

I'm wondering if Spike will ever be able to go back to his Equestria and kill Celestia and Luna.

10130807
just to bug you.:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

"But… but…" Twilight was both disturbed and freaking out at what Spike just told them. "But, what about the Magic of Friendship?"

It seems Friendship wasn't very popular in the other dimension.
At least as far as dragons are concerned.


10130507
Or if the Celestia from the other world sees Spikes escape as an personal insult and goes after him...

I only regret that the chapters are on the short side!

10178527
I'm still trying to find my permanent style. I do want to write longer chapters, so, hopefully I find my style soon

10179330
It takes a bit of time, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I wonder why they have not ask Spike if they could use a spell so they could see his memories of where he came from. So they could see the his point of view, how he was treated and by whom. And have they not reported this to the Princesses yet?

10183597
I can't say too much without spoiling anything, but, Twilight, Starlight, and Sunset Shimmer all respect his privacy, and, they don't really want to see what he's gone through since it would make him relive those memories.

And you'll just have to wait and see for the second point you brought up

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

10207650
Not sure. This whole "quarantine" has kind of sapped my motivation for a lot of things, but, I'm still writing the next chapter don't worry

10142404
Well, it wasn't exactly a flashback in that chapter, more like a PTSD hallucination. If it was a flashback, I would've separated it like I do with new scenes within a chapter

10223674
Don't worrt?










I'm such a grammar nazi.

10365125
Lolz. Don't worry it's fine. I don't pay attention to spelling or grammer if I'm tired or just trying to reply quickly

Hey NightShadow, if you're having trouble finding some inspiration for future chapters, ask other writers for some input and ideas. Try to ask Wildcard25, Dante24, WildWPony, and/or other authors that have written stories that are similar to what you originally had wanted to write for this story. They might have some good ideas and input for future chapters. Anyways, I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this story. Good luck and stay safe.

is there more up dates coming for this story??

This has potential
It's painful to see it wasted

11189635
Apologies for the late reply. Life kind of came in and wrecked all my plans for a while there. I'm finally back to writing again, however, and will be continuing my fanfics again. And, honestly, I'm trying to find some other writers to help with my 3 fics for ideas/inspiration

11366560
Don't worry, I'm going to be getting back into writing again. Life just kinda threw me for a loop the past couple years.

11191070
Yes, there are. I'm finally getting back into writing again after recovering from the loop that life through me into.

11602639
ok then. great to hear.

11602637
I know what you mean. Welcome back

Login or register to comment