• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 5,587 Views, 67 Comments

Twilight's Awkward Specimen Speculation - Clopficsinthecomments



Twilight needs to brew a new brew of Zecora's potion of Alicorn remembrance... Unfortunately for her the key ingredient must come from an inconvenient source: her brother's stallionhood!

  • ...
32
 67
 5,587
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

Well, that escalated quickly. But seriously, that went from zero to one hundred real fast.:twilightoops:

8431123
Wanted to move things along!

Don't worry, Twilight's a bit befuddled but she's none the worse for wear, and Shining, though he may want to crawl under a rock, is also ok.

They both have some 'splainin to do though!!!

😋

then all of a sudden everyone is in Canterlot in the same week!

everyone

Come on, you have seen the show as well, haven't you? You already know that this isn't how we do it in Equestria... :fluttershysad:
It might be helpful to have a list of these words that shouldn't appear in your story because they are usually replaced by ponyisms, so you can search the entire text when you're done writing. That's definitely what I plan on doing.

Agreed, that did escalate quickly. How could Shining Armor miss his target, though. Did he forget who was sitting where? Does magic not come with proprioceptive feedback to let the user tell where in relation to themselves the effect is? I'd expect at least telekinesis to have something like that. Still, I can ignore this minor discrepancy in this case.

This chapter feels rather short, however. I hope there will be more soon. Keep up the good work!

8434248
Thanks Quizer, those words (especially anypony) are the bane of my existence... I always manage to miss a few! I'll re-read tomorrow and see if I can't tighten things up a bit.

8434271
Yes, I wanted to get things rolling a bit quicker. As to how Shining could 'miss' so badly... It may be revealed in the upcoming chapter that a certain naughty mare had something to do with it.:trixieshiftright:

Holy crap, this story is really good! Please continue!

8492094
Thanks! I am continuing to chip away at it, 'nother chapter coming in a week or so!

Love it so far. :rainbowlaugh:

Even worse, the archaic requirements suggest that the stallion must be Shining Armor... and the extractor must be Twilight herself!

awesome :D please make more of this

8536747
8536621

Thanks guys! Some really fun twists coming up, not too long from now as my next update is on another story, coming soon though I promise!:pinkiehappy:

8536989
*grumbles*

I am routinely starved for quality content. My eyes and mind shall continue to endure the barren world of sub-par fanfics until I either find another oasis or you update.


But really, "...herbark is worse than her bite..." ಠ_ಠ SON
I must strangle you and then beg ask for more bad puns.

was curious if this fic would get completed i love it and would love to read the full version of it. cant wait to see how it goes.

8604803
It will eventually!

'Any Landing' and 'Mission Failed' are ahead in the queue!

I like this. More please.

Just gonna poke this here story yall.

8701474
She ain't dead! Just... Resting!

I haven't begun reading this yet, but I adore your choice of picture for the story.

"It's not incest if it's for science. It's not incest if it's for science. It's totally okay to touch my brother's ding-a-ling and make him c-cum if it's for science. IT'S SUPER OKAY IF IT'S FOR SCIENCE WHY AM I SO WET"

Update soon?

This was hilarious.

9115054
Dammit! Why do people like this old fic so much! Y'all gonna make me actually update it! :twilightangry2:

NOOOOOOO! Clops, you gotta write more! Think of the erections!?

Seriously, this chapter was super fun.

8434248
First episode, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie say 'everyone'. Ticket Master, RD, Rarity, and Twilight say 'everyone'. etc.

He had just fingered his little sister to orgasm.

Lel.

Twilight's Awkward Specimen Speculation

That is weird. I thought this story was titled Twilight's Awkward Specimen Collection.

Was it changed?

9617139
Yeah, so that it would flow with reagent in terms of titling.

Really it should have all been one story but the requirements of the contest dictated otherwise.

9617789
Yep, that's what I figured.

Bwahahaha, Cadance you're a sly little dog! You knew something was up, didn't you?

Login or register to comment