• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,817 Views, 103 Comments

She is Beautiful - Regidar



Fluttershy attempts to win Bon-Bon's Heart.

  • ...
29
 103
 1,817

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

Rainbow Dash returned to her home. She had been stupid. What was she thinking? Just kissing Fluttershy like that, she couldn't win her over like that. She'd probably have to do weeks of apologizing for this one.

She took her time on the way home, enjoying the sun setting over Equestria.

When she returned to her home, she saw a note lying on the floor of the front hall. Reading it, she saw that it was from Fluttershy. She wanted to give her a chance!

Rainbow nearly rainboomed right then and there., but contained it. She would have to approach this delicately, something she had never cared to do with many things, and wait for the next morning.

The instant the sun rose, Rainbow Dash leapt from bed and flew straight down to Fluttershy's.

Something was amiss, however.

Her front yard was ruined, bushes broken, and her door was open.

"Hello? Is anypony there?"

Rainbow Dash walked inside. There was glass all over the living room floor. Slowly, Dashie trotted into the kitchen.

And screamed.

Last night...

"Lyra! Lyra!"

Bon-Bon ran over the the unicorn.

"Bon-Bon, I thought we agreed not to see each other for a bit."

"I know what can solve our problem!"

Lyra looked at the bottle suspiciously.

"Where did you get that?"

"Um... the pharmacy! It's supposed to help calm our emotions so we can communicate better!"

Lyra looked at the bottle some more.

"I don't know..."

Bon-Bon removed the cap and took three of the pills.

"Come on! They even taste good!"

Lyra levitated three pills into her mouth cautiously.

"Hey! Not bad!"

The two stared at eachother for a bit.

"You feel any different?"

"Not really... but I did come up with one thing... Fluttershy is to blame for all this! You weren't cheating on me, she was trying to steal you away from me!"

Bon-Bon hugged Lyra. "Exactly!"

"So we should... get our revenge, don't you think?"

"We totally should! OOH! I know the perfect thing to do! I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, these pills are great!"

"What is it, Bon-Bon?"

"We should go over there and kill her!"

"Oh my Celestia, that would be so freaking funny. Let's do that right now!"

The two creeped over to Fluttershy's. Lyra accidentally smashed into the bush, uprooting it.

"Jeez, these pills musta made us stronger too!"

Bon-Bon looked down to see a very pissed of bunny staring up at her.

She kicked it nonchalantly to the side, snapping its neck.

"Ok, that's go in..."

The door creaked open, and the two walked towards the kitchen.

"Hello?"

Fluttershy's voice cut through the darkness like a knife.

"Hey, Fluttershy..."

"Bon-Bon? Is that you? Look, I'm sorry for the trouble i may have caused, I don't-"

Bon-bon and Lyra stepped into the light of the kitchen.

"No need to apologize, it's fine."

Lyra walked over to Fluttershy and licked her cheek.

"Yes... *mmm* fine..."

She shoved her whole tongue into Fluttershy's surprised mouth.

"Hey!" Bone-Bon looked indignantly at Lyra.

"Oh come on, you got to..."

Bon-Bon laughed.

"I guess so. Let's kill her now."

Fluttershy looked shocked, then giggled nervously.

"Oh, I get it. Very funny, you guys. Now, if you want a threesome, I'm down with that-"

Lyra threw Fluttershy into the cabnets.

"Ok... that hurt! But, I'll-"

Bon-Bon walked over and stomped her hoof into Fluttershy's hoof, and with a small crack, her life ended.
"Let's eat her!"

Lyra looked disgusted.

"No way. I'm not eating out a dead mare, that's just sick-"

"No, I meant really eat her. It'd be like a romantic dinner!"

Lyra laughed.

"Sure!"

Back in the present...

Lyra and Bon-Bon were passed out on the floor, their faces covered in blood, and a half-eaten Fluttershy lay spread before them. Rainbow Dash nearly threw up, and Lyra slowly opened her eyes.

"Wha... what's going on? Ugh... my head and stomach don't feel so good..."

Bon-Bon opened her eyes as well.

"Jeez, what did we do... why are we in Fluttershy's house? Oh, hey Rainbow Da- ahh..."

Bon-Bon surveyed the scene before them.

"DEAR CELESTIA, WHAT DID WE DO?"

Lyra looked at the body before them.

"OH MY C-"

Rainbow Dash picked up Lyra and smashed her face into the floor.

"YOU FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Bon-Bon forced her hoof down her throat, throwing up a lot of blood and skin.

It wasn't long before the authorities showed up. After Fluttershy's funeral, and Lyra and Bon-Bon's trial, they were sentenced to death by hanging.

Both of them stood on the gallows platform. The sky was gloomy and grey, and it was expected to rain any moment.

"Well... this is it." Bon-Bon stared into the crowd. Even though it had almost been three months since the incident, Rainbow Dash was still crying.

"Yeah... but it's kinda nice. At least we get to go out together..."

Rain started to fall lightly.

Bon-Bon smiled weakly.

"Yeah... our last date."

Lyra leaned over and kissed her as the drizzle turned into a heavy downpour.

The executioner pulled the switch, and the two mares fell for a few fleeting moments before the noose delivered them from reality.

Comments ( 72 )

! Finding beauty in negative spaces? You do know thats the title of a seether album right?

!!!!!WTF? Why did you kill Fluttershy?

Brilliant but demented. I'll just leave it at that.

Drugged-out ponies, it appears, are no more rational than drugged-out humans.

Then again, to be willing to kill over the exclusive possession of somepony's body - surely jealousy is a murderous toxin in its own right, even without pharmaceutical support.

I am, however, impressed that incident to execution took less than ninety days. Among humans, you can barely get a court date to fight a speeding ticket in ninety days.

:derpyderp1: ..........................................................:rainbowderp:

911005 If there was an award I'd give it to you. I eas actually doing a point give away on Deviantart to whoever noticed that first.

911191 Thank you! That's what I was aiming for. To make up for such a disturbing and unsettling ending, I'll write slip Flutterdash into the next story I"m writing, so be on the lookout for it.

911245 EEyup.
BTW, how do you get an image up?

912024 Normally, Bon-Bon and Lyra would not kill over a kiss. The pills did there work. Hopefully this tought you the danger of pills.


912026 I'll assume you are stunned in awe over the amazingness of the ending.

>Still not listed as comedy :unsuresweetie:

912236 I feel so stupid.

912249 Yes, the ending was quite funny, wasn't it.

912260 Well thanks anyway! From now on, I'll be sure to press all the buttons.cdn.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1209/pointless_1619191.png

912376 Lol that made my day.

Eon

911245
That made me laugh so hard.
So. So hard.

Oh. Well, the last chapter is out now.

I'm sorry but what the :scootangel: just happened? :rainbowhuh:

913200 Did you read the whole thing?

913259

Yes, but it was too much for me to comprehend. :applecry:

913260 I know right? I put in a nice little twist right there... But there is a reason for the dark tag :twilightsheepish:

913266 Sorry for any trauma or nightmares caused by this. I really didn't think it was that bad... just very dark and sad.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: I'm sorry! I know you said that you would question my sense off humor, but the third chapter was HILARIOUS! When Fluttershy said that she was down for a threesome, I laughed my HEAD OFF!!! When Lyra and BonBon were sentenced to death by hanging, I said in a British accent "Off to the GALLOWS!" It made the whole sadness, hilariousness! I love the comedic sense in all of the story! You are such an amazing writer, in which you know how to give the reader a good laugh.:pinkiehappy: This has to be one of my most favorite short stories EVER!!! I know this is way to nice of a comment, but you deserved it. Thanks for the laugh.:scootangel:

914218 Thank you! I knew that many parts of this would make people laugh, and thanks for the kind praise! I'm glad I've been able to write something that made it into someone's favorite short stories ever! I'm currently working on a full comedy one, If Smosh Were Ponies, which should be up tomorrow, though you may have to watch me to get that notifacation. Your comment gives me hope of being a writer once I finish school. Thanks so much!

:rainbowhuh: dufaq did i just read? good but weird.

916234 Why thank you! That's my specialty :pinkiecrazy:

Who was that "friend" anyway? Why did you kill fluttershy?:fluttercry:

937206 I'm not going to name any names, but it rhymes with "Rainbow Dash"

Uhhhh..........................

1002397 Best story ever? Yes.

1018761 Yea, sure...Let's go with that.

1018775 That's cool man. I wish someone would read my stoires...:fluttershyouch::fluttershbad:

Step 1: Kill someone :pinkiecrazy:
Step 2: Eat them :flutterrage:
Mission: Accomplished! :pinkiehappy:

I can't even imagine why anyone in their right mind would come up with such a sadistically horrible story, you don't even deserve any recognition for your atrocious 'story'.

You made me cry man, and it's hard to do that. Please remove yourself from this (already) hated world, don't bother knocking on the gates to Equestria.

/Edit; Didn't notice the dark tag. But maybe they should include a new tag, like Sadistically revolting. Perfect. The first two chapters had a good touch to the words however the third chapter didn't make any sense, and made me cringe and cry at the same time. You should focus on love stories, your good at them, just minus the overused graphical content. People can become attached to these ponies emotionally, if your going to write something like this in future, make sure to add the confession clearly in the description. Thanks!

1502011 WOAH

Well, I'm glad I'm able to evoke such emotion in people... yikes :twilightoops:
If you want a nice love story I wrote, check out Where did you sleep liast night!

I found myself laughing, I've never had such a twist happen in so few words. Holy shit, Brilliant on killing Fluttershy... The ending was not very pleasing to me... but I loved the story in general :yay:

1590711 Why thank you.

I am now sad beyond belief :applecry::fluttercry::raritycry::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad:........that being said, great story...still sad...will get over it :pinkiecrazy:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I heard a bro read this on YouTube. I gotta say, during the first chapter, I was afraid this wasn't going to end in a horrible way, but I see I was wrong, and hilariously so.

Honestly, the one thing that gets me is the pills. I was expecting that Fluttershy or even Rainbow Dash had sent them to Bon-Bon, and that she and Lyra would both die when they took them. So the question of where they came from remains unfulfilled at the end. It's slightly terrifying!

1775261 Hey, I'll do that to ya. :moustache:

Login or register to comment