• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 1,817 Views, 103 Comments

She is Beautiful - Regidar



Fluttershy attempts to win Bon-Bon's Heart.

  • ...
29
 103
 1,817

Scraps of Paper

Rainbow Dash deposited Fluttershy on a cloud high above Ponyville.

"Ok. What's this all about?"

Fluttershy uncurled herself, tears leaking down from her eyes.

"I didn't know she and Lyra were going out! I-"

"I thought you knew I was after you!"

Fluttershy stopped and looked up at Rainbow.

"What?"

Rainbow Dash had a look on her face that was an odd mixture of lust, hate, and sadness.

"You saw my advances! Don't tell me you just ignored them!"

Fluttershy was very confused. What the hell was Dashie talking about?"

Rainbow calmed herself down, then smiled at Fluttershy, biting her lower lip slightly.

"But that's ok. We're here, alone, together..." Rainbow Dash flew over to Fluttershy.

"Um, Dashie, I don't-"

Rainbow Dash wrestled Fluttershy down to the ground, and kissed her full on the mouth, similar to two other kisses that incurred previous events. Fluttershy, like Bon-Bon, attempted to squirm out of the grip of the unwanted embrace, but Rainbow Dash had a strong grip. Fluttershy resorted to kicking Rainbow Dash in her shin.

"AH! Dammit Fluttershy, why-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Fluttershy screamed. She felt violated. Is this what she had done to Bon-Bon, only in public? Sweet Celestia, what had she done?

Fluttershy shot off the cloud down to her house. She had to make this right before anything drastic happened.

***

"WHAT THE HELL, BON-BON?"

Lyra had thrown Bon-bon down into a chair, and was pacing back and forth.

"Look, she came onto me, it wasn't-"

Lyra turned around, her hair wild and messy, her eyes distraught.

"I don't know what to believe anymore. You've been spending a lot of time with her, how do I know you weren't cheating on me?"

Bon-Bon fought back tears. She didn't want a three year relationship with Lyra to end at all, and most certainly not like this.

"Lyra, please. Believe me. We've been through so much together, it wasn't my fault. You have to believe me!"

Bon-Bon's tears spilled over, falling softly onto the floor below.

Lyra sat down and held her head in her hooves.

"Maybe we need some time apart, to think. I'm not sure what happened, but if we come back with clearer heads, we'll be able to communicate better."

"Yeah, I guess we should."

Lyra left her partner's house and walked down the path to the Everfree forest. Once there, she fell to her knees and cried. She had never cried so much in her life, not even when her mother had died. This had hit her harder for some reason. Maybe because Bon-Bon had been even more involved in her life then her mother had been. They had been friends since birth, grown up together, and since three years ago, had an intimate and sexual relationship. She HAD been closer to Bon-Bon then she had ever been to any other pony she had ever met.

Bon-Bon wasn't crying. She felt hollow and empty, beyond crying. She simply stared before her, unthinking, nearly unblinking, almost unbreathing, heart close to unbeating.

A knock on the door woke her up from her stupor. She slowly and uncaringly walked to the door, knowing it could not be Lyra.

She was right. It wasn't Lyra. It wasn't anypony. It was just a bottle filled with pills lying on the doormat.

A note was underneath the bottle. Bon-Bon took it and read it.

Heard you and Lyra were having problems. Both of you take this, and your relationship will be mended.
- A Friend

Bon-Bon wasn't sure of what to think. She never trusted pills, and certainly shouldn't trust pills from a not that said "A Friend"

But she wanted Lyra back, and nothing was going to stop her. She would do anything.

***
Fluttershy landed back in her cottage. She looked around wildly. Now that she thought about it…

She ran to her closet, and pulled out the things Rainbow Dash had sent her. Several different types of flowers, candies, and other romantic gestures littered the closet. Fluttershy had to keep herself from smacking herself. How could she have not seen this?

The most disturbing though was something that must have been added when she was gone.

Scraps of papers, notes that must have been every romantic thing Rainbow Dash had ever written for Fluttershy. There were hundreds, if not thousands of them there.

Fluttershy felt sick to her stomach.

Should she take the relationship with Rainbow Dash? She loved her like a friend, not in the same way that she loved Bon-Bon…
But Bon-Bon was taken… and Rainbow Dash had always been there for her. Yes. Yes, she decided. She would take Rainbow Dash. She would give her a chance to win her heart.

Sitting down at her table, she wrote a letter to Dashie, telling her she would give her a chance.

Flying up to Rainbow Dash's cloud house, she dropped the letter on the floor in the front hall, and returned home.

Night had fallen, and Fluttershy's house was dark. Fluttershy decided to go to bed early. It had been an exhausting night.

"Ooh! I have to feed Angel his dinner first! I can't forget my little Angel…"

Fluttershy searched the house for Angel, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. Fluttershy returned to the kitchen.

"Oh, where could he be?"

She heard the door open. The light she had lit in the living room went out.

Flutterhsy's heart skipped a beat. Two sets of hooves clopped over the floor.

Fluttershy squeaked, then summed up the courage to ask the intruder one word.

"Hello?"