• Published 5th Jun 2017
  • 1,956 Views, 39 Comments

A Singular Tale - anonpencil



You're into some pretty kinky stuff, and luckily so is your new marefriend. Unfortunately, you're unsure where to go to find good BDSM gear in Ponyville. Maybe Rarity can help?

  • ...
11
 39
 1,956
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 39 )

Dear God, help me as I go into this rabbit hole.

8211212
This is partially your fault, and I'm so glad of that.

time to whip this comment section into shape! PUNS. GO.

8211216 I was only trying to answer questions about BDSM Rarity.

8211226
And you gave me all the best answers! And it helped me make THIS!

8211230 Would you accept an apology for allowing this to happen?

8211237
...naaaah. But I'd accept a hug! :heart:

8211248 You can have one during Bronycon.

8211253
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I like this.

:heart:

Looks like Rarity showed Anon the door... :duck:

...Yeah, I've got no more puns. This was very funny, though :raritywink:

Anon should have thought a little longer and harder about asking Rarity for sex toys. He should have known that the prim and proper ladies are always the ones who keep the most kinky things tied up inside. Of course, he didn't have to be so anal about being the dom.

Sorry. I know there's a wealth of puns that could be mined from this, but this is the best I can do.

Brilliant! Always a joy to read your works! I never can anticipate where they're heading!:rainbowlaugh:

Anon always seems to be the butt of the joke.

Talk about getting the raw end of the deal.

He should really stick it into those ponies.

Guys... I want you to know that all these puns are terrible and you're terrible for making them.
I needed this smile today.
Thank you.

just amazing, so much miscommunication. love it

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Well, this was a thing.

Am I the only one here that is amazed by the fact that ponies apparently use leather articles of clothing in this story? As in, the skin of other animals?

Kinky...

The ending of this.

This was actually very enjoyable.

I'm never letting this happen again.

Never assume Anon.

it Makes An Ass Out Of You and Me.

Amazing. After Anon went in the backdoor he took its knob in his backdoor.

A whip battle would have been cool, but still. 10 outta 10. Also, this.

"FOR LILY !"

:rainbowlaugh:

Should I be frightened?

Go to church

8212466
PFFFFFF You think I’m allowed in churches anymore?!

8212477
Is that where you got those burns?

8212477 I thought your not allowed in churches anymore because you spontaneously burst into flames and nearly set a few pews and churches and church goers on fire?

8213065

You forgot the speaking in tongues and menstruating all over the stained glass windows.

8213076
New ability thought of. Projectile menstruation.

Okay... That was a lot of fun. :rainbowlaugh:

I loved this. It was great.

I was sort of expecting a Drake and Josh-esque slap fight with whips... But not this. :rainbowlaugh:

This concept amuses me. Not into BDSM myself, so yeah... but the description is amusing.

Dear lord that's hilarious. Rarity will never look at him the same way again.

Well, that was something. Not sure if it was a good something or not. I'm... just gonna read something else now.

Fucking amazing!! :rainbowlaugh:
Oh my God, MY SIDES! THEY HURT!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment