• Published 3rd Dec 2011
  • 37,430 Views, 2,324 Comments

How Did I Get Here? - k12314

  • ...
204
 2,324
 37,430

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Can We Just Go Back Now?

CHAPTER 13

I was pacing back and forth in front of my grandfathers house, wondering what to do.


"Oh boy... I want to go in and see if Dash is alright, but I don't know if it will cause a time paradox..."


"Well, lets just see then!" Derpy was apparently used to this by now. She knocked on the door.


A young man, about twenty years old, came to the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt, and jeans, and he had black hair. This was definitely my grandpa.


"Hello." He said.


I saw Rainbow Dash back in his dining room, her head in her hands.


"Ummm... Did a girl with crazy hair come here?" I was hoping he wouldn't be suspicious of anything.


"Well yes, actually." He stepped aside and motioned for us to come in. Ok, no paradox so far. Dang it, Doctor, where are you? This isn't exactly fun!


I walked over to Dash, and she looked up. I saw Zephyr walk around the corner from the kitchen. They both looked at me, like they were frightened.


"What?"


They pointed to a mirror sitting near me. I looked in it, and saw all of the marks and bruises from the fight. And then all of the adrenaline finally wore off, and I fell over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on a couch, wondering if it was all a dream. I was hoping halfheartedly that I would see Pinkie Pie looking over me.


Instead, I saw Dashie. As a human. Oh God, it all happened.


I shot up, and tried to stand up. Here comes the vertigo again.


I fell back over, and a twinge of frustration shot through me. When did I think it would be a good idea to walk into a teleporting police call box?


My grandpa was sitting in a chair nearby. "Son, I don't think you wanna try to get up for a little while. Those marks look pretty bad."


I looked at him. "Trust me, I don't need the rest."


He stared back at me. "You know... You sorta remind me of my son..."


My uncle. OK this is getting weird GOTTAGOBYE.


I finally managed to get on my feet after about three more tries, and I gathered up all of my friends. We were about to leave when my grandpa insisted he help us find whatever it was we were looking for.


"Listen, there are a lot of reasons I can't tell you as to why that would be a bad idea."


"And I reckon you're just being stubborn." I wasn't going to win this argument.


Sigh. "Fine..."


"Alright then, I'll get my car."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were only searching for a half an hour when we saw the TARDIS in a back alley. We all got out and thanked my grandpa, who looked at us quizzically, but drove off. And, as if a god-send, The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS, and looked at us. He shot me a dirty look. I had a lot of explaining to do.


"OK, I won't get mad at you for running, but couldn't you have at least waited until we were away from the Angels?"


"Sorry. Now can you get us back to where we belong?"


"Alright. But first, we need to fix the TARDIS. All this jumping around shook a few circuits loose."


"Great." Well, at least this was over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all stepped out of the TARDIS, and thank the Goddesses, we were back in Equestria. I looked back to The Doctor and Derpy. It was good to see everyone as ponies again. It just felt... Right.


"Well... Later." I never wanted to see that box again.


"You could come with us." The Doctor grinned when he said this. He had to have been joking.


"No thank you. I have had enough time travel for a lifetime." I turned to walk away, but Zephyr stood, apparently thinking about the offer.


"You aren't really considering this, are you?"


"Well, even though we could have died, it was fun. I think I'll go with The Doctor." I guess he really WAS considering it.


"I won't try to stop you... But just try not to die, alright?"


"He is safe with me. Now lets GO! All of time and space awaits us!" They all stepped into the TARDIS, except Rainbow Dash who had immediately flown home, and it started to fade in and out of this time period. I thought that was the last I would see of them, but I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I would see them again soon. But for now, I just was home. I looked over Ponyville.


My new home, at least.

PreviousChapters Next