• Published 22nd Apr 2017
  • 4,432 Views, 57 Comments

Fear Of The Light - Patric12345



How long had it been? A thousand maybe a thousand and some odd years? I hurt them both... so, so much. They won't want me back. I don't deserve to be back in their lives. But... I owe to them to try. I owe it to her... to make it all up.

Comments ( 21 )

Awesome two new chapters

8861673
Yep! Chapter 11 was actually complete, it's just 10 needed to be finished up before hand.

Can't wait for the next chapter

Whelp this is gonna be interesting

And of course twighlight overreacts

8861896
Well, to be fair, it wouldn't really be overreacting in this case:applejackunsure:. For one thing, he's an exception not a rule to dealing with demons. Even Theo told Cadence that it would be best not to trust any demon they met in general. It took years of constant work on Celestia's part just to get him from the point of trying to drag her soul into the abyss. Secondly, Celestia handled this introduction pretty poorly. She knows that Twilight has been in near constant battle with ancient evils and shape shifters and an incubus happens to match descriptions with a lot of those evils. Worse, she never even took the time to warn Twilight of her past with him. Twilight first learned of this through a newspaper that basically read Previously unknown Demon specializing in mind control and seduction announced to marry both Princesses! Princesses say they're doing it 'because reasons'
I'm pretty sure most people would assume the worst from this:moustache:.

8862890
It was over a televised press conference. And well... Twilight may be a bit off, thinking that they're immune to mind control... in truth they're highly resistant to it. :P And Theo may (definitely) be inept with mental magics. Why waste time in something that can be undone, eh?

He may not be intelligent when it comes to acting on emotions but he is practical... and if they love him, and did so in the past, why worry about controlling them? At least beyond a bit of role play. :P. I got a chapter from their past actually on the works. It'll be a bit more detailed with his limits and magic.

8863203
Well, we know all of that, the princesses know that, and you, the author, knows that....but Twilight doesn't. That's the source of the problem that's likely to come up for them. All she has is basic lore which states that incubi, in general, are good with mental manipulation and Celestia never bothered to tell Twilight about Theo before releasing this potentially suspicious and worrying broadcast.

Also, yeah, looked back and noticed I missed she saw a broadcast:twilightsheepish:. Point still stands though that Celestia picked a really bad way to let her student, basically a mage trained to fight ancient evils, know about developments.

8863350
Oh yeah. It was purposeful on our part, besides, would she really trust any way they told her? He's a demon regardless. :P

8863379
True, true. Might even believe Celestia thought of that and thought this would make for a funny memory down the line:trollestia:.

8863398
Teaser: (I couldn't help myself)

Celestia couldn’t help but giggle. Twilight, just like usual, was overreacting. It was pretty cute to watch, but… whenever she got this antsy it usually ended up pretty badly. “Oh my… let’s hope Luna and I can talk some sense into her before anything bad happens.” She sighed.

8863411
God dammit no spoilers that are Ned blacked out

8864018
Sorry posted from my phone.

8864854
And as a heads up actual work might start back up on this story soon. Just stay tuned and I'll inform people as to what's going to happen.

Will you be updating the story?

This getting an update?

I'm looking forward to Theodore penetrating Luna's tits

As usual, Twilight overreacts. Hopefulle she'll get her facts straightened out before she screws everything up.

The story is NOT just amazing, it is Beautiful!!!:pinkiehappy: BUT, For The Love Of Khorne!!!:twilightangry2: Please tell me there is an update?:fluttershysad:

10316993
I've been working on an update actually ^^ It'll be a bit longer, I've been lacking the initative to actually work on this or any of my other fics.

10318687
are you alive

Login or register to comment