• Published 30th Mar 2017
  • 2,769 Views, 89 Comments

What Lies Within - Rebellious_Requiem



A group of friends decide to learn the ropes of a popular card game and accidentally infect the cards with powerful magic, causing them to gain a sense of consciousness. Whoops.

  • ...
2
 89
 2,769

The Show Must Go On: Sunset's Time to Shine!

"Onyx?" Sunset asked as she gingerly pulled back the entrance into the small tent that served as the employee break room for the duration of the event. "Is everything all right?"

Trixie and Sunset entered the tent and let the entrance flap shut behind them, greeted only by the sight of Onyx's back as he hunched over a table, palms flat on its surface.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a hard 'no'," Trixie whispered, leaning in toward Sunset. Raising her voice to normal levels, she continued. "You're not sure what to do next, right?"

Onyx nodded slowly and turned to face the girls, sitting down on the edge of the table. "A kid almost got hurt out there, just trying to have fun playing a game he likes. Hemlock is... he's dangerous, and -- while I'm less concerned about this at the moment -- I'm pretty sure he flat-out lied his way into this whole thing in the first place, which makes me feel like a colossal moron."

"Lied his way into the tournament?" Sunset asked, confused. "Why would he bother doing that?"

"I'm not sure why exactly, but It's almost like... it's like he's preying on people he considers weak? He already seemed like he didn't think anybody here was worth his time, and some of the stuff he said up in that arena..." Onyx trailed off, frowning at the floor. "He's definitely not a beginner."

"If I let things go on like this, someone really could get hurt. If there are stages to this 'living card' thing: he and that Fusion Dragon are way farther along than even Rebellion and I -- and judging by me raging so hard I went all yellow in the eyes, I'm pretty far gone myself," he concluded, dragging his hands down his face.

Trixie looked at Sunset and tilted her head toward Onyx, as if to say: "You're the friendship master, right? Go do something friendly!"

"Speaking of which," Sunset piped up, walking toward Onyx and holding out his card, still clutched in her hand. "I think you should take this back. Partly because I'm not sure I want to be in the middle of you two doing... whatever that was, again -- but also because... you never know. You might need it."

Onyx glanced down at Dark Rebellion and sighed. "Fair enough," he conceded. "Welcome home," he greeted the card as he plucked it from Sunset's fingers. An odd sensation ran through his body upon contact, but when it passed he was surprised to realize that his old headache and the other symptoms that had been attributed to the card's awakening hadn't returned. "Huh."

"What's up?"

"I don't feel the stuff from before. No aches, no creepy voices -- nothing. I actually feel pretty... normal? All things considered, I mean."

Trixie shook her head. "I don't know how you classify things, but nothing about our current situation is really 'normal' at all," she joked, smiling.

The corners of Onyx's lips twitched for but a brief moment before he returned to the potential crisis at hand. "I'm still not sure what I should do. I need evidence of misconduct to properly disqualify Hemlock, but I'm afraid of what he could do while I'm trying to get it. I can't call off the tournament either, for a few reasons. One thing is that it was... kind of an investment? And without a main attraction, this event won't draw as much attention and the store will make substantially less money off of it, which could lead to a whole chain of, ah, 'Bad Things.' Actually, with that being said we couldn't even give back the registration fees because we already spent a chunk of them, and that would upset the competitors -- you included, Sunset, and the last thing we want to do is -- "

"Stop! Stop it! Jeez!" Trixie shouted, waving her hands wildly. "We get it; things aren't great right now!"

Sunset nodded in agreement. "Let's start with this: You got a computer, Onyx?"

"A laptop. Got my phone to make a hotspot I can use, too. Why?"

"Here's this for an idea: you said you think Hemlock lied his way in, right? This tournament is supposed to be for new players, so all you have to do to prove that he doesn't fit that category is prove he's been at this for a while -- you're the organizer, so how 'new' you have to be is up to you. You can probably find something online that'll show that: old logs or records, a Duel Disk purchase from some time ago, I dunno! Maybe Twilight can come in and help you with that."

"That makes sense... I think. One problem, though: who's going to emcee while I'm stuck in here playing detective?"

"Ahem!"

"Ah."

"Yes!" Trixie declared, standing on a nearby chair and flourishing her arms. "The Great and Powerful Trixie would be delighted to take the stage in your absence! I mean -- what are friends for, if not this?"

Onyx laughed and shook his head. "All right, it's up to you. You were the one that got me into those theatrics, anyhow."

Sunset quirked an eyebrow quizzically. "She did?"

"She did," Onyx confirmed. "Back when I taught her how to play I was a real bore when it came to that kind of thing. Real mechanical in how I played. All that nonsense while I'm emceeing and the dramatic dialogue while Dueling all comes from her. I'll have to tell you that story, sometime."

"I'll be waiting. So, what should we do?"

"Trixie can answer that one," Trixie said as she hopped off of the chair, almost losing her balance on hitting the ground. "You, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash should keep playing in the tournament, but whoever isn't currently active should be with the rest of the group. If Hemlock really is dangerous, those trinkets you all wear around your necks might come in handy."

"That's actually a solid plan, Trixie!"

"It sure is, Suns -- wait, why do you sound so surprised?"

"Question!" Onyx interjected before the two girls could get into a proper argument. "About those pendant things. You guys told me they were really magic and stuff, and Rarity made that cool diamond construct thing, but what exactly do the rest of them do?"

Sunset thought for a moment. "Huh. We really didn't explain them to you?"

"No. Well; actually, I think you mentioned yours. It's the best explanation we have for why you could feel Rebellion and Dark Magician, right?"

"It was, until Rainbow felt Magician, too. We're working that one out. But yeah, mine gives me the ability to read thoughts and emotions -- a simpler explanation is that it makes me an empath. Twilight's gives her the ability to use telekinesis to manipulate objects and Rainbow's gives her super speed. Pinkie's ... well; Pinkie can make sprinkles explode? We're not really sure why that's a thing, but it's kind of on brand for her. Rarity can make those diamond-shaped structures, Applejack's gives her enhanced strength, and Fluttershy can talk to most, if not all animals."

Onyx hummed in thought. "Well. Most of those made sense, I think."

"Pinkie Pie?" Sunset asked, receiving a nod in return. "Yeah; like I said: we don't really get it either. Sometimes comes in handy, though."

"Oh yes, it's very handy for destroying freshly-built docks," Trixie added with a smirk.

"Hey! That was only the one -- no, wait. Two? That sounds right. Two times!" Sunset "argued," her face settling in a frown when she realized she wasn't doing a very good job. "All right. You can have that one. We should get going so we can put our plan into motion. I'll explain things to the other girls while you take over announcements, and Onyx: you can start hunting for information. Sound good?"

Onyx and Trixie nodded in agreement. Sunset and Trixie left Onyx behind after a quick "Break!" and headed out of the tent. After sharing a determined glance, they moved with swiftness -- Trixie to check with Twilight and the field mechanic so she could keep things moving along, and Sunset to gather the rest so she could explain the plan to them. They were going to make sure to take control of this situation and keep Hemlock from hurting anyone with his wild magic.

After Sunset and Trixie left, Onyx sighed and slumped back into a nearby chair, the cool metal feeling nice against his skin. He looked up at the ceiling and examined the textures of the tent material. He closed his eyes for a moment and grunted. "I know. I really do," he said aloud. "We should try this way first. If things go south... well, then we go nuclear."

Onyx opened his eyes, and across from him a reflection of golden light glinted off of another chair. "Before any of that, though, since we're gonna be on the sidelines for now... why don't we get to know each other a little better, now that we've got the means and some time?"


A good while passed before the Duel Field's maintenance was finished and the rest of the girls were briefed on the operation currently in effect. Twilight had dutifully headed toward the tent as soon as her role had been revealed to her, but not before she wished Sunset good luck.

Rainbow wasn't able to interject and ask why they -- mostly she -- hadn't gotten the same well-wishes, as she was interrupted by Pinkie and her update on Rumble: who had apparently been a little shaken by the experience, but was none the worse for wear. He was back to exploring the stalls with Thunderlane, who had been appreciative of the bubbly girl's efforts.

"Onyx will be happy to hear he's not too torn up about it," Sunset said. "He was worried about the kid."

Fluttershy nodded. "I wish I could have done more to help him out. I know I would have been just terrified if I had to go through anything like that."

"Oh, really? That's a surprise," Rainbow joked, receiving a quick nudge to the ribs from Applejack. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Can it, Dash."

At that moment a burst of feedback told them that Trixie had figured out the microphone and was ready to set the tournament in motion once more. "Hello one, hello all! No; that's not an angel's voice in your ears -- it is I: the Great and Powerful Trixie, here to bring you back into the heated world of Duel Monsters!" she announced, drawing all nearby eyes to herself.

"We apologize for the delay that the glitch in the Duel Field caused, but you know what they say: you can't rush perfection. What we can rush is our next two competitors up to the stage! Now, they surely won't have my overwhelming charisma or masterful machinations -- but I'm sure they'll come close to my perfection with the exciting Duel they'll provide. Will our contestants come up to the field, please?"

"Guess that's my cue," Sunset muttered. More loudly, she said to her friends, "Like we said: Keep an eye out. Make sure Hemlock doesn't get up to any trouble. I know he was interested in me while I had Onyx's Rebellion, but I don't know if that'll still be the case now that it's back where it belongs."

"Aye aye, Captain Sun-Shim!" Pinkie responded with a giggly salute.

"Good luck up there, Sunset! Be sure to give it your all!" Rarity encouraged as Sunset ran toward the Duel Field, waving back to her friends as she went.

"Here she is, everyone -- one half of our Duelist duo, and one whom Trixie has allowed into her very exclusive circle of friends: Sunseeeet Shimmer!" Trixie introduced Sunset with a flourish as the reinvigorated crowd cheered. "She's not nearly as Great or Powerful as Trixie -- Ha! Who could even hope to be?! -- but even with her limited Dueling experience, Trixie is more than ready for her to put on a great show for us, and she hopes you are too!"

Sunset stepped up to the field and offered the crowd a wave and a flashy smile. if there was one thing she knew from being an inter-dimensional traveler, former bad girl and top dog of her high school, and her gigs with the rest of her friends as part of the Rainbooms: it was how to perform. She wouldn't be giving this Duel any less than her best -- and she was going to win. She wished there wasn't the threat of Equestrian magic -- via Hemlock and his dragon -- to ruin her good time yet again, but right now she had to focus on the task in front of her.

"Our other contestant," Trixie continued, "is a bit of a surprise for Trixie; she had no idea this woman had any hobbies that didn't involve classical music and that oversized violin of hers. But nonetheless; she is here and ready to compete! Welcome, one and all, Canterlot High's most talented cellist, Octaaaaviaaaa Melody!" Trixie announced, gesturing toward the other side of the stage across from Sunset.

Octavia brushed aside her dark locks as she stepped elegantly up to the elevated Duel Field. "To be fair, I've only just recently taken up this particular game -- which should be obvious given my participation in this particular event. We also tend to lean towards our styles of performance more than anything else when we converse." She turned to acknowledge her opponent, giving Sunset a once-over. "I was surprised to see you and the other Rainbooms here, Sunset. Looks like we shall be competing on stage once again."

"First time since the Battle of the Bands, right? It'll be nice to go against you in your right mind, but..." Sunset's lips curled up into a smirk. "It didn't go so well for you last time, did it?"

"Oh! Ready to battle with your words as well as your cards, are you?" Octavia asked, idly activating her Duel Disk. "I plan for this particular bout to end differently."

"We'll see about that!" Sunset replied, activating her own Disk as well.

"Just like that, our Duelists are ready to clash in a fierce battle of wills!" Trixie said, waving out to the crowd. "Are you all ready to witness their battle? The Great and Powerful Trixie knows that she is! Go forth, Duelists! Show this wonderful crowd what you've got!"

"Duel!" Sunset and Octavia called, as the Duel Field's system roared to life.

“DUEL FIELD: ONLINE;
SINGLE GAME -- ONE ON ONE;
SOLID VISION SYSTEM FUNCTIONING NORMALLY;
DUEL START.”

Both Duelists drew their opening five cards and the system began blinking between both competitors, eventually highlighting Octavia as the one who would decide turn order.

"If it is all the same to you, I would very much like to go first!" she declared, before looking down at her hand and checking over her cards. She hummed in thought and started to go for one of the cards in hand before changing her mind and going back to thinking.

TURN: ONE
OCTAVIA -- 4000 LP
HAND: 5

Sunset let Octavia deliberate for about a minute before she coughed loudly, the tension built up through their pre-game banter all but dissipated. "Uh. You okay there, Octavia?"

"Hm?" Octavia asked, looking up from her cards. "Ah. Sorry, yes -- for my talk, I actually must admit this is my first time playing these cards outside of... er... what did you call them?" she asked, turning towards the DJ, Vinyl Scratch, seated near the Duel Field in order to monitor the speaker system.

Vinyl tilted her head and made a few motions with her hands that Sunset didn't recognize, signing something back at Octavia, who nodded in response.

"Yes, that! I haven't played the Deck outside of 'test hands' before."

Sunset couldn't help but laugh. Talk about a lack of preparation. "Well; I guess that makes sense. This is a newbies' tournament, after all -- we've been kind of spoiled by how competent everyone seems. I've only tested mine in practice Duels against one other person myself, so I get where you're coming from," she said. "But I think there's a rule about taking too much time to play out your turn, so you might want to pick it up before you get penalized."

"Right; that would be unfortunate. I suppose I'll start with this Spell Card, then: One for One!" Octavia declared as she picked one of her five cards and slotted it into her rented Disk.

One for One
Normal Spell
Send 1 monster from your hand to the GY; Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand or Deck.

Octavia slid another card into her Graveyard before continuing. "By sending one monster to the grave, I can Summon another monster from my Deck, as long as its Level is one. Arise, from my Deck: Orcust Brass Bombard!"

Orcust Brass Bombard
Level 1
DARK Machine/Tuner/Effect Monster
ATK/500 DEF/1900
You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Orcust" monster from your hand, except "Orcust Brass Bombard", also you cannot Special Summon other monsters this turn, except DARK monsters. You can only use this effect of "Orcust Brass Bombard" once per turn.

Octavia's monster, an automaton with a black and gold metal body with silver limbs -- including eerie, skeletal fingerlike protrusions -- appeared in the center of her field, its Defense Points flashing at 1,900. Sunset spent a few seconds trying to place precisely which brass instrument sat where a head might traditionally be on a more humanoid form, but it didn't match up precisely with any instruments she knew well. A tuba, maybe? It was definitely some kind of horn-adjacent thing. She was less into the genre than she'd like to admit.

"Orchestral-themed cards, huh?" Sunset asked, finished scrutinizing the monster's appearance. "Guess that's fitting."

Octavia reached for a second card before responding. "Indeed. Although their mechanical nature had me quite skeptical at first, I thought they would be a good fit. I hope you like what you see, by the way, because there's plenty more where Bombard came from. Which is to say, a single instrument does not an ensemble make -- wouldn't you agree? To follow up on that, I activate Machine Duplication from my hand!"

Machine Duplication
Spell/Normal Spell
Target 1 Machine-Type monster you control with 500 or less ATK; Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Deck with the same name as that monster.

"This card," Octavia explained, "allows me to select a monster such as my Brass Bombard and bring forth its companions from within my Deck, as well."

Two more Brass Bombards arose on the field, twitching mechanically and flexing their digits, as the automatic system ejected the cards from the Disk to allow Octavia to place them into the peripheral, filling the center three slots of her Main Monster Zones.

Octavia put a hand to her chin thoughtfully. "But perhaps this particular ensemble is a tad too brassy? Perhaps I should flesh out the sound a bit, ironic though that may be."

"Ha! Because they're robots -- they don't have flesh!" Pinkie exclaimed from the crowd, helpfully.

"Um. Yes, precisely?" Octavia shook her head and picked another card from her hand. "Come forth, Orcust Harp Horror!" she called, placing another monster in the far left Main Monster Zone of her Disk, breaking her field's symmetry.

Orcust Harp Horror
Level 4
DARK Machine/Effect Monster
ATK/1700 DEF/1400
You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Orcust" monster from your Deck, except "Orcust Harp Horror", also you cannot Special Summon other monsters this turn, except DARK monsters. You can only use this effect of "Orcust Harp Horror" once per turn.

Octavia's second monster was a gargoyle-like creature, almost draconian in appearance, its body similar shades of black, silver, and gold as Brass Bombard's -- accented by striking red eyes. Two harp-like wings were affixed to its back. Its Attack Points appeared on the display as 1,700.

Skimming through the card's effects, Sunset did a double take and scrolled through the display on Bombard. "Wait a second," she muttered. "These effects are... the same?"

"Not quite -- but you catch on quick, Shimmer. The 'Orcust' monsters were created to be an endless army by their 'Orchestrator,' and thus each monster can call forth an Orcust other than itself from a different location by banishing itself from the grave."

"Still have to get them into the grave first, though!"

"Oh, Sunset. That's the easy part. Watch this: I open a Link Circuit!" A Link Gate opened above Octavia's field and Sunset took a step back and craned her neck to get a better look. "The Summoning conditions for this Link Monster are at least two Effect Monsters, including one of my Orcusts, so I shall use two of my three copies of Brass Bombard to perform a Link Summon!" she explained, moving her center and rightmost monsters into her Graveyard.

"Machination of the Orchestrator, rise from your slumber and descend upon this harrowed battlefield, blaring with the sound of your enemies' destruction! Arise; Link Two; Galatea, the Orcust Automaton!" Octavia chanted, placing the new Extra Deck monster in the Extra Monster Zone to her right as the two chosen materials took their place in the two corresponding arrows of the gate.

Galatea, the Orcust Automaton
Link-2 (Bottom-Left, Top-Right)
DARK Machine/Link/Effect Monster
ATK/1800
2 Effect Monsters, including an "Orcust" monster
This linked card cannot be destroyed by battle. You can target 1 of your banished Machine monsters; shuffle it into the Deck, then you can Set 1 "Orcust" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Galatea, the Orcust Automaton" once per turn.

Galatea, although quite obviously of mechanical nature, appeared to be built to resemble a young human girl with pale "skin," long purple hair -- her metallic body various shades of black, white, and gold, akin to the theme of the archetype. Her porcelain-like face was set in its expression, eyes shut tight and lips locked in a gentle, soulless smile. As for its instrumental base, the pattern running up her right leg reminded Sunset of a woodwind instrument -- possibly a flute or some sort? The automaton wielded a long scythe with a massive mechanized silver blade, azure lines of power running through its steel in a strange pattern.

Sunset didn't feel a magical presence emanating from Octavia's card, but a chill still ran down her spine as its 1,800 ATK appeared on the display. "Creepy."

Octavia laughed. "Indeed. And I'm not quite finished!"

"I'm still pretty new to this game, but that doesn't really come as a surprise. The first turn seems to be where all the action is -- and you wouldn't play all but one card in your hand just to Summon a creepy Link Monster and some fodder. What's next?"

"This: by using Brass Bombard and Harp Horror, I perform a second Link Summon!" Octavia called out as a Link Gate appeared once more and her two monsters filled in both arrows -- the ones at the top-right and bottom-left.

"Those arrows?!"

"Link Two; Galatea!" Octavia finished, omitting the Summoning chant the second time around, as she placed another identical mechanical monster into the central zone on her field.

Rainbow scratched her head, looking at the two robotic monsters with a puzzled look. "Why the same monster? Sure, that first effect of theirs means that neither of them can be destroyed in battle, but they're not really that strong -- and she can't use the other one yet."

"No... you don't actually need the other Galatea, you just needed that Harp in the Graveyard so you could use its effect!"

"Right you are, Sunset Shimmer!" Octavia pointed out, hand moving back to the grave slot of her Disk. "I activate Harp Horror's grave-based effect, banishing it in order to call forth an Orcust from the Deck: Orcust Cymbal Skeleton!"

Orcust Cymbal Skeleton
Level 3
DARK Machine/Effect Monster
ATK/1200 DEF/1500
You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “Orcust” monster in your GY, except “Orcust Cymbal Skeleton”; Special Summon it, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except DARK monsters. You can only use this effect of “Orcust Cymbal Skeleton” once per turn.

Cymbal Skeleton's form was true to its name: a hulking, skeletal machine whose body was made up of various pieces of a drum set, including a pair of different-sized cymbals that resembled an antenna on its back. Its loose jaw hung open and its lifeless eyes stared blankly ahead.

"Using Cymbal Skeleton and the Galatea in my Extra Monster Zone, I can perform yet another Link Summon!" Octavia continued, clasping her hands as both the mentioned monsters became material for a new monster with three Link Markers. "Orchestrator of the grand ensemble, rise up and let the sound of true power bellow forth! Ring out: Link Three! Longirsu, the Orcust Orchestrator!"

Longirsu, the Orcust Orchestrator
Link-3 (Top Left, Top, Bottom-Right)
DARK Machine/Link/Effect Monster
ATK/2500
2+ Effect Monsters, including an "Orcust" monster
This linked card cannot be destroyed by card effects. You can target 2 of your banished Machine monsters; shuffle them into the Deck, then you can send 1 linked monster your opponent controls to the GY. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Longirsu, the Orcust Orchestrator" once per turn.

Unlike the rest of the Orcust monsters, this one was not an automaton, but a long-haired man in black and gold armored attire that seemed to be the basis for the robotic monsters' appearances. On his left arm he held a shield, and in his right hand he brandished an imposing twisted spear or lance of some kind. Though the card's position was the center Zone Octavia's second Galatea had previously occupied, the monster held out his arm, extending the lance in front of the original in the Extra Monster Zone in a protective manner.

"With the field I have crafted, Longirsu cannot be destroyed by card effects and Galatea cannot be destroyed in battle due to their Passive Effects." Octavia explained, enlarging holographic displays of both cards to illustrate her point. "But; I have yet to activate either of my monsters' other effects! Galatea!" she called out to her monster, who responded by tilting her head up and to the side as she glowed a bright purple.

"Her other effect?... I can't even remember what she does, at this point." Sunset raised an arm to shield her eyes from the light. "Too many monsters to keep track of."

"Fear not, Sunset -- it's a simple effect. Once per turn: I can shuffle a banished Machine monster, such as my Harp Horror, back into my Deck. Once this is done I am allowed to Set one 'Orcust' Spell or Trap directly to my field." Octavia did as she said, shuffling her banished Orcust into her Deck, ensuring the cycle could continue. "And now: I choose this card!" Octavia declared, picking a card from her Deck and setting it into her Disk...

... right into the Field Spell Zone?

"Appear, the tower from which the endless hordes emerge! Orcustrated Babel!" Octavia called out as she flipped her newly Set card, revealing her Deck's signature Field Spell.

Orcustrated Babel
Field Spell
You can activate the effects of "Orcust" monsters in your GY, or of Link Monsters you control with "Orcust" in their original names, as Quick Effects. During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY, except the turn that it was sent to the GY: You can send 1 card from your hand to the GY, add this card to your hand.

The Duel Field shimmered as the massive tower that served as the primary headquarters for the Orcust and their Orchestrator burst from beneath the Dueling duo, passing through them as it spiraled into the skybox of the projector until it reached the boundaries and was able to display no more of the image.

"This card has two potentially beneficial effects, but I shall save you the trouble and merely explain the one which concerns you, Sunset. While face-up on the field, Orcustrated Babel empowers my Orcust monsters, and enables me to use any of their abilities as Quick Effects -- which of course, means..."

"... that you can use them on my turn, as well as yours." Sunset frowned as she read through the first line of the card's text again before dismissing the image, taking note that it did indeed have some sort of second ability she'd have to account for later.

"Right you are! And with that, we have come to the end of my turn... as soon as I Set the remaining card in my hand, of course." Octavia placed the final card she held between her fingers face-down into one of her Disk's allotted Spell and Trap slots, laughing all the while. "That would make it your turn next, Sunset. But perhaps you should simply not bother? With this combo of mine already in place, you have no chance of defeating me!" she declared confidently.

"We'll see about that, Octavia!" Sunset replied, moving to take a card from the top of her own Deck. "Your musical machinery may be tough and all, but they have a weakness just like anything else! All I have to do is exploit it! It's my turn; so I'll draw!"

Author's Note:

Thought I might as well finish this chapter off since most of it was already done. It's kind of ironic considering the title, but I don't feel particularly inspired to come back and finish the whole story, though.

Maybe someday.

Comments ( 6 )

Excited to see what kind of Deck Sunset has.

9941109
I’m guessing probably odd-eyes

I wonder if there will ever be a new chapter

I wonder if this story will continue? It got me hooked since I love MLP/YGO crossovers and the writing style is great.

Where's Spike though? Its saddening he missed out on learning the game and missed out on alot of stuff..
Would he be able to be a duelist here?

Sucks this fic is left for dead.

Really want to see what happens next.
And whats in store for Spike too.

Login or register to comment