• Published 28th Mar 2017
  • 1,912 Views, 14 Comments

Randomize 'Verse: If Twilight Was A Pegasus - ImNoPony



What would Equestria be like if Twilight Sparkle was a Pegasus

  • ...
12
 14
 1,912

If Twilight Was A Pegasus

It was a beautiful clear morning in Equestria where a calm blue color covered the sky. The sun had passed the horizon and was going to the spot where it can shin its light over the entire country of ponies. However, it was actually pretty standard for Equestria daily events. All the pegisai already had cleared the morning sky from any wondering clouds that it may have and made sure every pony would have a pretty scene to look at when they wake up. It was just a calm and pretty morning.

Until a certain purple pegasus enters the story. Starting from the mountains where Canterlot; the Equestrian capital, sits, there was a loud "BOOM!" and then a loud "VROOSH!". An afterimage trail of a purple color shot out of from Canterlot and heads it's way to one of the friendliest towns in all of Equestria: Ponyville. And for any pony where the purple trail flew over their heads, they might have heard a faint scream that pass them by.

"-YEAH!-"

When the purple trail finally arrives at Ponyville, it stops and ponies could see who it really is: Twilight Sparkle, the specially gifted pony with wings. She is a talented young pegasus with a ton of untapped potential but want just wants a fun and normal life of a delivery-mare. And after she got out of her burst of speed, Twilight began to think out loud.

"Oooh! I can't wait to show everyone what I got for them!"

Twilight couldn't keep herself still as she was shaking with excitement and glee. The only thoughts in her mind was to find all her friends and give them the gifts that she had prepared for them. And when she imagines her friend's reactions to them, she had to cover her mouth with her hooves just to contain all the giggling that she was producing.

But then, as she was chuckling in the air like a young pegasus foal who just flew for the first, Twilight suddenly heard a familiar feminine voice calling out to her.

"Hey Twilight!"

The voice snapped Twilight out of her childish behavior and cause her to look down and scan the ground. Her gaze immediately shot out towards an old tree that sits in the center of town for ages: "Golden Oak Library". It's her personal home and she lived there ever since she moved in to Ponyville. And on 2nd floor window, Twilight the beautiful purple dragon that she lives with.

"Spike!" Twilight cried out with joy.

Spike had her torso popping out of the window and waving at Twilight. Excited to see her, Twilight fly strait towards her home like speeding bullet. Knowing the event that will follow, Spike got out and away from the window just in time for Twilight to come crashing through. Oh, she got through the average size window just fine. It's colliding into a shelf full of books is what would be considered the crashing part.

"BOOM!"

When Spike look down on to the ground floor of the home, she saw a pile of books that sounds like they were in dizzying pain. Spike know that Twilight had survived harder crashes than this before, but she still worried enough to come to her aid. She went down and got the books off of Twilight. When Twilight was pulled out of the pile, he head was spinning and seeing birds for a bit before she shakes back to her senses.

"Are you ok?" Spike asked worryingly.

But with a cheerful smile, Twilight happily replies: "Now I am." Spike was so touched that she gave Twilight a nice welcoming hug.

For those who don't know, Spike is Twilight's girlfriend. She was born and raised among other dragons when she was very young. However, living among other dragons wasn't a pleasant experience for her. You see, Spike was a little different. Unlike the rest of her rough and gruff kind, she was softer and kinder that the other dragons and wasn't even that imposing. Even by female dragon standards she was considered too soft. None of the other dragons her age wanted to play with her because she was a girl and the adult dragons would even talk to her unless she was considered strong. See no reason to stay with her kind, Spike decided to leave and head off to live with the ponies.

But living with the ponies wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. While the ponies were opened enough to let Spike live among them, none of the common ponies wanted to get near her just because she was a dragon. With dragons lurking caves and attack any pony that enter them, there was an understandable fear. Even though Spike was actually quite attractive and very good looking, no one wanted to go near her. Things seem dark for the purple dragon... until she met Twilight.

Twilight wasn't scared of her and actually wanted to be her friend. Seeing that this was her very friend request, Spike couldn't be happier to say yes at the time. They hang-out and they bond together. Eventually things got intensified and they eventually ended up as a couple. And since then, Spike had been living a happy life with Twilight.

But enough about the past. In the present, Spike was putting the books back on the shelves after they got into a mess from Twilight's crash landing. And while Spike was up on a ladder, Twilight was standing by the side and stretching out her injured limbs and wings.

"Honestly Twilight, I still don't understand why you have to be so fast all the time?"

"I can't help it. Once I saw my beautiful girlfriend in the window, I just wanted to come to you right away."

"And look what your eagerness have done. I was actually worried when I woke up and saw that you had already left."

Realizing that she made her worried, Twilight began feeling sad and sorry about herself. She personally ashamed of herself that she causes Spike to worry. She thought she would be back in lickety split. Guess she wasn't fast enough. All she could now was to apologize.

"I'm sorry Spike."

"That's ok" Spike replied. She wasn't too upset about as she knew that this is what she expected from her. However, she then asks: "Although I have to know what was so important that you have to leave so early?"

And like that, Twilight's mood then shifted a 180-degrees. "Funny that you mention that," she replied with a grin on her face. Sensing the excited mood from her, Spike stopped what she was doing and turn to face her.

"Do you know about the Grand Galloping Gala that is happening tomorrow night?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I was just with my big sister Cadence over at Canterlot and I asked her she could give me tickets."

"And... What did she say?"

Spike lean forward, wondering what she was on about. There was a moment of suspenseful silence as Twilight get something out of her satchel and was getting excited. Eventually, when the suspense got too much, Twilight pull out her and happily proclaims:

"She Gave Me 5 Tickets!!"

And on her hoof, Twilight shows 5 glowing gold Gala tickets. Spike was instantly blown away by this as she could believe what she was holding. "WHAT!" she cried out with surprise. She quickly rushed down the ladder and grab the tickets from her hoof. With the tickets in her scales, she was left amazed. And by how much they were glowing and how tasty they look, she was half tempted to eat them (but she wasn't going to because she is a good dragon).

"I'm assuming one of these are for me, right?"

However, in an expected twist, Twilight soft grab the tickets away from her and regretfully says to her: "Unfortunately Spike, I can't give one to you."

Shocked, Spike yell out "WHAT!"

But then, Twilight let out a devilish smile and tells her: "That because these tickets says "For A Guest AND +1". So I can take you along with just my ticket alone."

Spike was left stunned by this. This was one of Twilight devilish jokes and she walked right into it. However, she was more flattered than mad as she would be "Twilight's +1". Over joyed, she rushes over and gave her a hug.

"Oh Twilight!" Spike cry out with joy. As she was hugging her, Spike gave Twilight a kiss on the cheek. And in her ear, she whispers: "I love you." Twilight blushed but she fully embraces it.

But after they had an intimate, there was a puzzled look on Twilight's face.

"Well that is nice and all, but now I have four tickets that I have to decide on who I am gunna give."

Spike went into thought. "Hmm... I guess the first pony you would choose would be Rarity?"

"Yeah, I have thought about her."

"And you know, I heard that Pinkie is in town."

"She Is!" Twilight said in excitement. And right afterwards, Twilight suddenly thought of some-pony and it cause her to snap her hoof. "Oh, I Know! I can give the forth ticket to 'Jewel!"

"Jewel?" Spike respond hesitantly. "As in... Applejewel?"

"Yeah! She loves fancy parties and stuff. Going to the Gala must be a dream come true for her."

Spike... did not like the idea. "I don't know Twilight. Every time she's around, she always tries to hit on."

"Oh, she isn't that bad."

"Really? The last time we were together, she tries to make out with me."

"And did you let her?" Twilight asked curiously.

Spike replies: "Well no but..."

"Well then I have nothing to worry about since I know you aren't the type of... dragon who would cheat." When Spike was left surprised to the remark, Twilight give her a kiss on her side. It seems like she has a lot of faith in her.

"Wow Twilight. Thank you for having a lot of faith in me."

"No problem" Twilight smiled. "And by the way, aren't you having tea with her later?"

Smacking her temples, Spike shouts: "Shoot! Your right."

And while Spike was left stunned again, Twilight gave her one of the tickets and tells her: "Well if that was the case, can you give her this and let her know that she's invited."

"Well-uh-but-uh-"

But before she could get out a proper sentence, Twilight goes to the winder where she entered and says: "Thank you Spike. Well see you later."

"Wait Twilight! I..."

But just like that, she was gone. Spike was left alone in the library while holding glowing gold Gala ticket. But while she was mad at Twilight, she couldn't hate any more then she could. She just sighs and resign that this was Twilight's behavior.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A little while later, Twilight was flying over the sky of Ponyville and looking for the ponies to give her tickets to. She wasn't really looking down to the ground. Instead, she had an eye pealed on the sky for the certain pegasus pony she was looking for. She was searching for the head weather pony of Ponyville and she was sure that she was around here somewhere. She's usually up in the sky and beautifully arrange the clouds to get the prefect weather pattern for the town.

And eventually, after a couple of minutes of flying around, Twilight finally saw her moving around a couple of clouds into positions. She was a bit slow to spot her since her white coat matches the cloud's but she couldn't forget her bright-purple mane. And when Twilight began flying towards her friend, she calls out to her.

"Rarity!"

Rarity jumped when her name was called out. When she turns around, she had a happy to see Twilight.

"Oh Twilight! Fancy seeing you here. Can you just give me a moment to get these clouds in place?"

"Sure" Twilight happily replied.

Twilight then stand back and let Rarity finish her work. Rarity, with the elegance & grace of a ballet dancer, softly move the clouds across the sky. She even took the time to form them into shapes like bunny rabbits and pony silhouettes. And once they were in place, the made a soft breeze with her wings so they can drift smoothly in the sky. It was like she was dancing in the sky. However, while this was sort of pretty to see, Twilight soon found herself getting board.

"Are you done?" she impatiently asked.

After letting out a huff, Rarity calmly replies: "Yes dearie, I'm done. So, what do you need to see me about?"

"Oh good! I got these tickets for the Grand Galloping Gala from my sister Cadence and I want to give one of them to you."

"Grand Galloping Gala!" she said with surprise. "Do you think Princess Dash will be there?"

"Rainbow? Yeah, she'll be there. She is the princess of Rainbow Falls after all."

"Good! I'll be happy to see her again."

Twilight then got one of the tickets from her satchel and handed it to Rarity. When the ticket was in her hoofs, she slowly getting excited just by looking at it. Twilight then informs her: "And by the way, that ticket is for you and "+1" so you can bring an extra guest along."

Upon hearing, Rarity had to stop and ponder. "Hmmm... I'm sure my little sister Sweetie Belle would be happy to come along."

Twilight just nod happily and was glad to give her the invite. But as she was about to fly off, she stops herself and remember that she had an important question. "Oh! Before I go, I heard that Pinkie Pie was back in town. Do you know where she's at?"

"Pinkie!? Yeah, I saw her setting up by Sugarcube Corner."

"Sweet! Thanks Rarity."

"No problem dearie."

And just like that, both pegasi began flying in two separate directions. Rarity was off to finish whatever jobs that she has left while Twilight flies back into town.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile, back at Golden Oak Library, Spike had just finished boiling up the tea and was serving it to Applejewel. But before she could set it down to the table, Jewel had picked it up with her magic and already taking sips into it. Once she swallows it down her gullet, she shivers in delight.

"Ooh My! Your tea is just as wonderful as ever my dear" Applejewel complimented.

Being polite and courteous, Spike replies: "Thank you 'Jewels. I try my best."

Hearing the potential compliment, Applejewel responds: "OoOoh... Is this finally you coming onto me?"

Right away Spike could see that 'Jewels will be her usual flirtatious self. Sitting down on her chair by the table and hiding her annoyance, she bluntly explains: "No 'Jewels. This is how I am with all my guests. It isn't me "coming onto you.""

Without breaking away from her posh persona, she kindly replies: "Well your tea is still good and that is all that matters." Spike just nods and play along.

As both mare and female dragon was sitting down and drinking their tea, Spike asks: "So 'Jewels, I heard that your cousin Pinkie Pie is back in town. I'm betting you're having a lot of fun catching up with her."

"Oh yes, we had a lot of fun. She went on and talk about all the different towns she visited, all the different birthday parties she performed at and I talked about all the social gatherings that I attended. You know, just the casually cousinly bonding stuff."

"Hm. By the way, have been invited to the Grand Galloping Gala yet?"

A saddened Applejewel replies: "No, I haven't been invited to the most popular party of the year. Why do you asked?"

Taking a deep breath, Spike pulls out the Gala Ticket that Twilight left her and says: "Well Twilight, after working so hard, came home this morning and..."

However, when 'Jewels saw the golden ticket, she instantly jumped to her own conclusion. With her magical unicorn horn, she grabs the ticket with her magic and happily exclaims: "OH SPIKE! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!"

Annoyed that she was overreacting, Spike explains: "I Didn't! It's From Twilight! It was a reward for all the hard work she did in delivering messages between princesses."

"And... is this you asking me out on a date?"

"NO! I'm Twilight's Date! When will you get that through your head?"

However, instead of being mad or disappointed, Applejewel... laughs. "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm just kidding." Spike grumbles and just finds that hard to believe. When she sees her still being mad, 'Jewels tear down the facade and says: "I'm sorry for teasing and making you upset." However this time, Spike felt like she was being sincere this time and was apologizing.

"*Huff* Thank you."

"Your welcome" she sincerely replies. "And by the way, do you have a dress for the Gala?"

Spike eyes widened. She knows that she was formal dresses for whenever she goes out with Twilight on dates. But thinking about the dresses that she has in her wardrobe, she thinks that she didn't have any dresses that are fancy enough for the event. When she saw Spike uncertain-ness, Applejewels says to her:

"If you want, I can make a new dress for you."

"Really? A new dress just for me? What your angle?"

"No angle, I swear. I just want to do something nice for a friend."

Spike was nervous about the offer. She was worried that this was a ploy and was going to do naughty stuff to her. However, Applejewel did made dresses for her before and she wasn't too bad while making. Knowing that the event is tomorrow night, Spike reluctantly agrees.

"Ok 'Jewels, you can make me a dress."

"Ok then" she replied happily.

And then, as Spike was about to take another sip of her tea, she was suddenly picked up by making. The next thing she know was that she was being levitated in the center of the room while Applejewel also began levitating some measuring tape.

"What The!"

"Well I have to get you measurements if I'm gunna make you your dress."

"But You Already Got My Measurements!"

"Yes but I reckon they have become outdated."

'Jewels then began measuring the lengths of Spike's different body parts. Her legs, her arms, her torso, her neckline, her waist and much more.

"Hey Watch It! I can still breath fire you know."

"Oh please hun'. I know you wouldn't-"

*Breaths fire*

"AAAHH!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Back in town, there was a huge crowd of ponies gathering outside of Sugarcube Corner. The have all come to see this large wooden stage that was quickly constructed before any pony had notice. Everyone was left wondering what this means. However, for the ponies who have seen the stage before and remember who it belongs to, they know that they are in for a treat.

And then, when there was a reasonably large number of ponies in the crowd, lights suddenly appear on stage. The curtains slowly roll back and a loud but sweet and cherry voice speaks.

"Fillies And Gentle-Colts! We Welcome You To The Show Of The Greatest Equestrian Entertainer! With Magic That Will Dazzle You, Achievements That Will Amaze You and Wonders That Will Hypnotize You; Give A Worm Welcoming Applause To..."

However, the voice stops there. The crowd was left in suspense as they want to know who this interesting entertaining pony is. And then, after 10 seconds of excruciating patience, a pink cloud of smoke suddenly exploded on stage. And from within the mist, a pink unicorn pony emerges and blow the smoke away.

"The Great And Wonderful Pinkie!"

When the crowd saw the lovable pink pony, they went wild with applauds and cheering. It was Pinkie Pie, the greatest Equestrian magician that the nation had ever scene. With magical skills that is only limited to her imagination (which is a lot), she amazes crowds and towns with her magical expertise. When the crowd was properly excited, Pinkie hold up her hooves and calmly says:

"Ok, ok, settle down. Can't do a show if you keep applauding for me." When the crowd finally calm down, she then says to them: "Now, what to begin with? Sometimes I just can't decide. But when that happens, I usually have a slice of cake."

But then, in a puff of smoke, of cupcake suddenly appear before Pinkie. "No-no-no. Something that's a bit bigger." It then turns into a flat birthday cake. "Nope. Bigger." It then turns into a 5-layer wedding cake. She repeats: "Nope. Bigger." It then transforms into A Storey Size cake that has so many layers that no pony could count them all. It was so big that it was almost eclipsing Pinkie's stage and the crowd couldn't help but to be impressed. Pinkie had to teleport and float on top of it and says: "Ok, this is a bit too big now. I think I would like that cupcake though." The cake then shrinks and retracts in size. However, what the crowd didn't expect that instead of turning into a cupcake like they expected, it suddenly turns into a mug that has the word "CAKE" labeled. Pinkie acts like she was disappointed.

The crowd laughs and was thoroughly entertain and Pinkie was happy in doing their job. She then uses her magic to give the "cupcake" to some pony in the audience... which was coincidentally the owners of Sugarcube Corner: Pound and Pumpkin Cake. "Thank You Pinkie!" Pumpkin Cake happily called out.

"Ok, for my next trick, I'll..."

But before she would continue, Pinkie suddenly notice a pony flying in the air. She squinted and see who it is before she realizes who it is. "Hey! It's Twilight!"

Twilight was flying in the air and was scanning the ground to see if she could detect any trace of Pinkie. But the next thing she knew, she was suddenly teleported onto the stage with Pinkie right beside. She was understandably stunned by this... until she saw the crowd of ponies behind her and realize she was on stage.

"Every pony! This is my best friend Twilight Sparkle and I would you to say hi to her."

The crowd shouts: "HI Twilight Sparkle!"

"Hey" Twilight nervously replied.

"Sorry for bringing you up here like this but I really would like to see how you doing?"

"Eh... No problem" Twilight replied while trying her best not to look at the crowd. "Actually Pinkie, I have something for you."

"A Present! For ME! Well I wonder what it is?"

"Well it's..." However, when Twilight opened her satchel, she was surprised to see that she couldn't find the tickets. She tried to dig around in it and see if they are still there somewhere but they were nowhere to be seen. "Strange? They are suddenly gone?" But then, Twilight realize who got them. "Pinkie..."

"Guilty" Pinkie said while showing that she had the Gala tickets in her hooves.

The crowd laugh, cheered and applaud, seeing it as another one of her magic trick. Even Twilight was entertained by this. But then Pinkie saw what they were and...

"Oh My Gosh! These Are Tickets for The Grand Galloping Gala!" The crowd gasped.

"Yep, and one of them is for you."

"Oh My Gosh Twilight! Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!"

"No problem Pinkie."

"Ooooh! These say that you can bring a +1." Pinkie then look towards her stage hand and shouts: "Hey Maud! Want To Come With Me To The Grand Galloping Gala!?"

Maud flatly replies: "Eeyup." Twilight surprise since she thought Maud don't do parties. Usually she just says "Eeyup" or "Nope".

"Again Twilight; Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You!"

"You welcome." When Pinkie give the last remaining ticket back Twilight, she then thought out loud: "Now I have to figure out on who I'm gunna give the last ticket to?"

When the crowd heard that, all of them began shouting" Me! Me! Me!" and try to get Twilight's attention. However, after pondering for a sec, Pinkie suggests to Twilight: "Why don't you give it to Sunset Shimmer?"

"Sunset! You mean that pony who lives in the Everfree forest? Hmmm... I could spend more time with her. Thank you Pinkie."

"Your Welcome Twilight."

As Twilight began to fly off with the last ticket in toe, the pony audience became disappointed that she didn't give the ticket to one of them. However, Pinkie grab their attention by blowing up some balloon snakes, turning them into a dog and she says to them: "Anyway! Who would like some balloon animals?" And with her magic, she causes the balloon dog to say: "Ruff! Ruff!" The crowd quickly forget about Twilight or the ticket.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Deep within the Everfree, a place where ponies dread to enter, there's a little shop full of mirrors. Mirrors of different shapes and sizes. There were even mirrors that has a certain colored tint to them. However, as you would expect, this shop doesn't get a lot ponies who want to shop for mirrors in a scary forest. At least no pony is demanding rent from the place.

However, behind the counter and inside the back, there's a special secret to this mirror store. Alongside of mirrors that stored together, there was one that was a little different. It was tall, standing with gems embedded along the edges and an image of a pony that is pictured on top of it. Honestly, it was a bit big for an average pony. It was like it was made for some other species. A species that walk on two legs perhaps?

Anyway, something magical was happening to the mirror. The reflective surface began to shin brightly and a certain pony walk through. This pony was a unicorn and her colors were red and yellow. Once this pony was all the way through, she looks back at the mirror and smiles at it. It was like she was glad that she made it through.

But then, this pony suddenly heard the front door being opened and a certain purple pegasus calling out her name. "Sunset! Are You Here!?" Twilight called out.

Appearing that she has an acquaintance dropping by, Sunset happily rushes over to go and greet them. Going through the "EMPLOYEES ONLY!" door, she says to her: "Hi Twilight. What brings you over?"

"Sunset!" she said happily when she saw her. "I got something to give to you."

"What is it?"

When both ponies came together on either side of the shop counter, Twilight pass Sunset her ticket and tells her: "I got you a ticket for the Grand Galloping Gala."

Look down at her ticket, Sunset curiously asks: "Grand Galloping Gala? What's that?"

"What! How Don't You Know About The Grand Galloping Gala!?"

"Well Uh... Y-you know... I'm living in the Everfree Forest all by myself and I don't really get out much. He-He."

Twilight was still surprised by this. She couldn't believe that there's a grown pony who didn't know about the Gala. However, she can still buy Sunset's excuse (even though Sunset was acting a bit suspicious). Twilight explains: "Well... the Gala is a special event that we do every year. It's a party that we held at Canterlot and a lot of fancy ponies will be there. Do you want to come?"

Sunset stood there contemplating while staring at the ticket. She could go... but thinks that she doesn’t have enough time to go to an evening party. But then again, this might be a once in a lifetime event for her and such an opportunity isn't easy to come by.

"You don't have to come if you don't won't to. It just we don't really hang out much and you don't really spend time around other ponies."

After Twilight said that, Sunset felt more compelled to go. It's true that she doesn't socialize much with other ponies despite she really wants to. She found them enjoyable and friendly and she love being around her pony friends. After some more thought, Sunset tell her: "Ok Twilight. I'm not sure if I can stay around until the end of it, but I'll be there."

"That's Good!" Twilight happily replied.

Both ponies smiled and silently rejoice the happy moment. But when the moment slowly pass, Sunset had a closer look at her ticket.

"Hang on! This says that I have to bring a guest along."

"Well you don't have to. It just that you can bring an extra guest along if you want to."

"Hm... I'll see who I can bring with me."

"Ok, but don't over stress about it."

Twilight slowly leaves and left Sunset to her thoughts. With all the ticket now delivered to all her friends, she now prepares to fly back to her home. She has a party to prepare for.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was the night of the Gala and bright lights were shining out from Canterlot. Carriages transporting rich, posh and famous ponies were lining outside the royal castle and dropping off their passengers. Inside, those ponies were partying the night away. Or at least, "the fancy way of partying".

And then, unlike the other ponies that were arriving, Twilight appeared from the sky in her fancy dress and touch down to the ground. She checks herself to see her dark blue dress is ok after the flight and she's happy to say that it is. "Phew." Once she was relaxed, Twilight heads on inside.

Once she was in the grand party hall with all the ponies, Twilight began looking for her friends. Since she's a wicked fast pegasus, she let the others go ahead of her and let them get a head start. She thought she was the first pony from Ponyville to arrive. But once she takes a closer look pass all the other fancy ponies, Twilight finally found them.

In the far side of the room, she saw Rarity, Applejewels and Pinkie Pie mingling and chatting it up with each other. Rarity and 'Jewel looked like they were in a debate on which one of them was the better dancer while Pinkie was there telling jokes just to defuse the tension. So really, they were getting along. Then, when Twilight looked to the side of them, she could saw that all of them had brought their sisters along. Sweetie Belle was happily chatting to Apple Bloom (who, like her sister, was a unicorn) while Maud was standing by the side just listening to them talk.

Everything seems to be going along greatly but Twilight still couldn't find one specific person she's looking for.

"Um Twilight?"

And speak of the devil, Twilight just heard their voice behind her. When she turns around, she saw Spike... wearing a stunning green dress.

Spike sheepishly asks: "How do I look?"

Twilight was left amazed by how she looked in her emerald green podycone dress. It hugs close to her scales while also not looking too tights. A scale pattern cover the outfit and it looks like it might actually be a part of her skin. And finally, Spike looked adorable with her shy and nervous expression and her look for Twilight's approval.

Finding the right words, Twilight tells her: "You look amazing Spike!"

"Really? You don't think it looks... too provocative or something? 'Jewels got me to stand around for hours while making it and I think she went a bit overboard in some areas."

"No really, you look gorgeous Spike." And then, Twilight got up beside Spike, slide her hoof around her waist and whispers: "And actually, I think look pretty hot while wearing it."

"Oh really!" Spike responded, happily surprised towards Twilight's advancement.

After Spike put one of her arms around Twilight, both purple dragon and pony began to look intimately into each other's eyes. They aren't gunna do anything right then and there, but they are enjoying each other's embrace. It felt like they could spend the night away just by holding each other and they would be contempt.

But however, that wasn't the case. As Twilight and Spike was enjoying their loving moment, they sudden began hearing shouting from the other side of the room.

"Oh common on Dashie! I'm not asking much!"

Curious, the happy couple went over and see what was going on. But when they do, they happy to discover that it was Princess Rainbow who was talking to one of her... advisor.

"For the last time Discord; NO! I'm not letting you oversee this year's Trader Exchange."

"But why not!?" the chaos spirit moaned.

"Well let's see: Your mischievous, you don't get along with other ponies, you haven't stop that habit on causing chaos and you keep on calling me "Dashie"."

While Discord was being grumpy towards Princess Dash, Fluttershy, Rainbow's personal friend/assistant (who is an earth pony), chimes in and says: "She does have point Discord."

"Hmmm... How about this? I'll stop calling you Dashie AND I'll throw in the entire book series of "Doctor Hooves Adventures"-"

"But..."

"-That have been signed by the author."

"Oooh!"

Princess Rainbow fall silent to Discord's offer. She really doesn’t want Discord to oversee the Trader's Exchange, but she was too tempted to accept Discord's trade. Meanwhile, Fluttershy stand by the side, worried on how the seen would play out. But before Dash could see her answer..."

"Hey Rainbow!"

Suddenly, Princess Rainbow heard Twilight calling out to her. Looking towards that direction, she saw all her friends from Ponyville waving and waiting for her.

"Sorry Discord but we have to finish this conversation for later."

Both the princess and Fluttershy left Discord so they could be with their friends. Discord, frustrated that Rainbow was running away from him, float there angrily and growl in contempt. Once the blue spirited alicorn and her yellow earth pony servant went over to their friends, they began catching up.

"Hey Twilight, how's it hanging?"

"Eh, nothing much. How's things at Rainbow Falls?"

"Ugh! Boring. There's nothing much to do there after I vanquish those Color Fiends and return every pony's true colors back."

Fluttershy then interrupts and says: "That's not true. You start assembling that now flying team that you said you wanted."

"Oh Yeah! The Wonderbolts! Man, I can't wait to show everyone how awesome this new team is."

"Well at least you have been busy" Rarity responded.

Pinkie Pie says to Rainbow: "And hey! If things got too boring, I can move my next show over at the Falls."

"Thanks Pinkie."

But Applejewels then adds: "Although, if you would ask me, I would totally assist you with showing off this new team of yours. Wondercults was it?"

"No, it's Wonder-Bolts! Although, we were about to call it that until more Mares was slated for the team then the guys."

The group of ponies (and dragon) then laughing out loud to the funny coincidence. It was like old times for them. They haven't hang out altogether much ever since destiny have pulled them apart into separate. However, for the few times that they call can converse like this, it's like no time had pass.

Meanwhile, over by the entrance, two ponies had entered the room and both was very nervous. One of them was Sunset Shimmer who was kind of nervous but was maintaining herself quite well in this fancy setting. She was doing 10x better than her guest that she brought along who was being overloaded by the rich environment colorful ponies.

"I don't know about this Sunset. This just seems too much."

"Calm down Timber. Don't think of them as talking animals. Just imagine them as people but in a pony form."

"And that would help me how? And besides, were the only ones who aren't wearing any clothes. I thought you said they don't wear any?"

"They do! Maybe they just save wearing them for special occasions?"

With his fears getting the better of him, Timber Spruce tells Sunset: "I don't like this idea anymore. I want to go back now."

But as Timber was about to head back out of the door, Sunset stop him. "Please Timber. Just 5 minutes. Just let me chat with some of my friends here and I we go back."

Timber really doesn't like this. They weren't really from this world and Sunset want him to mingle with these strange creature (that honestly look like a few people)? However, despite how much her want to put his foot (or hoof) down, Sunset's begging face physiologically stopping him to do it. It was like she had grown accustomed to this pony life and wants it to be a part of her life. Knowing that she would stay even though he would leave, Timber thought he would better stay so she won't be too over her head.

"Ok Sunset, I'll stay for a bit."

"Thank you Timber. I promise you won't regret it."

"Well you better that promise."

While Sunset was ecstatic that he was staying, Timber breathe a sigh full of stress. It was like he was talking to his sister.

And then, after a few minutes of partying, the sound of horns rang out from the main stairs and shoot out through the room. When every pony look towards the stairs, they saw an uptight, snooty pony with glasses.

Timber whispers to Sunset and asks her: "Hey, is that Dean Cinch?"

"Attention Please Every Pony Attention" Abacus Cinch called out.

Seeing that this is the main event, Princess Rainbow whispers to Twilight: "Shoot. This is my cue. Catch you all later." Twilight understand and let Dash to fly off.

Once she landed on the steps near the announcer, Cinch proclaims: "Introducing her grace: Princess Cadence and the royal family." She then moves out of the way and the door behind her open, revealing said royal family.

Princess Cadence step out and every pony in the room clap their hooves for her. Understandable since she is the ruler of Equestria. Next was Prince Shining Armor. He didn't get as much love than his wife but Twilight sort of made up for it.

"Hey Shining Armor! Over Here!"

Shining spotted his sister in the crowd and nod his head towards her, showing his acknowledgement. And finally, young Princess Flurry Heart. The crowd still clap for her and show how much they love her. But unfortunately, Flurry had gotten to the age where she would see events like this "as a drag". Once all the royal ponies were out, they bow their heads to the crowd. The crowd stood there proudly and was happy to be Equestrian.

However, while Princess Cadence beginning her speech, certain eyes were secretly watching. Out in the far back, two ponies in cloaks was watching the evening unfold. No pony had notice them... or their malicious intent that was painted on their faces.

"So, what do you think Starlight? Do we act now on this night?"

"No Trixie, not tonight. We can't handle two alicorns and a chaos spirit by ourselves... just yet. We still need the assistance from the two ancient sister in order for our plans to work."

"So... why are we here then?"

Starlight jokingly replies: "Why? To do some party crashing of course. Who doesn't like ruining an important event?"

Discord secretly press a button behind his back

"*FAAAAAART!!!*"

"Certainly not Discord" Trixie remark.

"DISCORD!!!" Rainbow shouted.

Author's Note:

For those who have questions about this fanfiction world, here are some of the answers.

The pony races that the character now belongs to follow this pattern.
Unicorns -> Pegasi
Pegasi -> Earth Ponies
Earth Ponies -> Unicorns

Unless certain ponies are/became an alicorn or belong to a different species entirely (I.E griffons or changelings), every pony follow this pattern.

If a character came from another world (for example: the human world) came to Equestria and became a pony, then their pony race will be the same as their canon versions.

Some ponies had swapped roles, jobs or personalities with other characters. For example: Twilight has token the job of Mail Mare from Derpy while her personality is more akin to Rainbow Dash. Meanwhile, Derpy still maintain her bubbly personality but she had taken Cheerilee's role of school teacher.

For clarification: Rarity's new talent is dancing.

For clarification: Spike is now the proper age to have a serious intimate relationship with some pony else.

Any further questions relating to the world will be answered in the comment section.

Comments ( 14 )

Interesting, but you need a proofreader, Although I know they are not the easiest thing to come by.

If you can't find one, I suggest carefully reading your work (out loud if you can) yourself, making sure to follow it line by line, it can do wonders to your overall quality.

So Sunset came from the human world instead of self exiling herself there? Is there a story behind it? If yes I would love to read it.

Also, where are Sunbutt the Princess and Luna?

P.S.: Pinkie is a better stage magician than Trixie. :yay:

I was going to say 'and this is how mmc should have gone' with the whole switching destinies thing....... then princes dash came along and i skipped the rest

What....? How can you end it like that? It's so open ended I thought there were gonna be future chapters.

-dies complete status-

Wtf!? Seriously!? Write more chapters!

Why is spike is the girls in this story and why is princess cadence is twilight sister when shining is her brother too?

8056454 Sisters-in-law, kind of like the show

8057092 and did this twilight keep calling her sister all time?

8056415 I did thought about making a sequel that mainly focus on the female Spike and Twilight, but I'm thinking about working on some of my unfinished stories. And even then, that would be as a separate story and not an added chapter.

8057247 but you completely stopped where it could be continued. Hell with all the information you gave us, this could easily become a multi chapter story instead of a one shot

8056328 Sunset found the portal mirror from her world and after seeing how nice and interesting Equestria was, decided to have a double life there.

As for Princess Celestia and Luna, I don't know. They definitely existed 1000 years ago but both mysteriously disappear. However, if they were to appear, Nightmare Moon may or may not take the place of Princess Luna.

8057267 Hum... That's nice. I definitely would like to read that story. About Sunset finding the mirror and starting a second life in Equestria I mean.

And sorry if I offended you or Celestia with my last comment.

This looks like an awesome story. Can't wait until the weekend when I'm off work to read it!

Dreadnought

Like your cover art.
Reading now.

Login or register to comment