• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 3,653 Views, 70 Comments

The Farmer and the Princess - huntersunday



Love can be a small wave or the most powerful force in the universe. Twilight and Applejack have been given a golden opportunity to explore these new feelings. A simple mistake can lead to a love strong enough to conquer time, logic, and even death

  • ...
12
 70
 3,653

The Wedding of Two Souls

The Wedding of Two Souls

Every pony were sitting at the edge of their seats. Several were scared, most were just confused. Applejack and their princess had disappeared right before their eyes. Now all that remained, was a very big scorch mark on the ground.

Even some of the elements were starting to grow concerned. While trying to act cool, Rainbow Dash whispered into her love’s ear “Did it take this long before?”

Before Rarity could answer, Princess Celestia stepped forth expanding her wings. All, but her gasped trying to shield their eyes. As the room exploded in waves of orange light, for the few that could stand to see through the brightness, could see a very distinct form of an apple. Crafted by the light.

As the light filled the room, Celestia's marvelous voice chimed in “Ponies of Equestria, allow me to present to you. For the first time, Princess Applejack!”
As the light dimmed, all ponies gasped. In front of Celestia, there were now two alicorns and both seemed to preoccupied by the others mouth, to notice they now had an audience. Applejack’s new wings stood proud, laying on top of Twilight, ravaging her lovers mouth.

Celestia blushed, coughing in hopes of drawing their attention. Applejack was the first to react, finally looking up to see her new surroundings. Her face flushed crimson, as her wings started frantically flapping, slightly raising her from the ground.

“Oh crap, Ah’m so sorry, Ah didn't know we were ba…. Why are all of you below me?” Twilight getting over her embarrassment couldn't help but laugh. Applejack froze falling back to the ground, she was flying! Tenderly she moved her hoof up to the top of her head, and sure enough her hoof made contact with a new appendage.

In her bewildered state she turned to Twilight “Ah’m a princess.” Twilight knelt down beside her, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

Celesia spoke once more “As I was saying, everypony let's all welcome our new princess of honesty, Applejack” The new princess was overwhelmed with pride as the crowd all stood, stamping their hooves along the ground. Applejack felt the sting of tears when her eyes landing on her family, all of which were pouring their heart into their applause.

Candace stepped forth “I’m sure many of you would like an explanation and there will be one. However I do believe that the first ever marriage between two alicorns, is about to start.”

Applejack and Twilight got no respite, as Rarity practically teleported in front of them pulling the still very shocked farmer away. “Princess or not darling, you still need your mane fixed. And thanks to that little make out session, I have to do your makeup again!”

“Rarity stop pushing, gosh darnit. A lot just happened to me, don't Ah get a moment to catch my bearings?”


Rarity did not let her do anything, pushing her into her dressing room. Applejack had just about enough and was about to put the pushy mare in her place. That was until a pair of soft hooves wrapped around her midsection pulling her into a hug.

“Oh my little Jackie, I’m so happy to get to see my little girl getting married. An your a princess as well.” Applejack instantly felt a wave of comfort fill her, leaning into her mother's waiting arms, all thoughts of strangling a certain pony flew out the window.

Soon both Rarity and her mother got to work on making Applejack look her best. Rarity smiled admiring her work, once she was satisfied she pulled out the wedding gown she had made just for this day.

Applejack would never stop being amazed by her friend’s work. The dress was perfect, the chest was a beautiful orange with tiny gold trimming, probably to match her hair. It all started to blend together the further it went down, and transformed into a very pristine white skirt. It was almost beautiful enough to stop Applejack from noticing the already made wing holes in the back, almost.

“How long did you guys know, about Twi’s little gift?”

Rarity blushed “Only for about a week darling, Twilight discovered that we all had inner magic in us. We just needed enough magic to push it out. I believe only the elements could ever do this though.’ Applejack smiled, it seems that Twilight had been pouring her heart into making sure they would never part.

Soon Applejack was ready, being fully dressed up and completely covered in makeup. Rarity seeing her job was done, excused herself allowing the mother and daughter time alone. Once alone Applejack meet her mother’s gaze. “Mom Ah need to ask you a favor?”

Sunkist stiffened ‘This can't be good, you called me mom instead of ma, it must be important.”

Applejack fought back her tears, not wanting t mess up her friend's hard work...again. “Please understand, you and Pa probably only have a few hours after the wedding. An ounce Ah get hitched there is going to be a lot of stuff to do.”
Steadying her breath she pushed through with no tears “Ah want you and Pa to spend the rest of your time with Applebloom. Me and Big Mac had you two for years, Applebloom barely knows you guys.”

Sunkist had no problem bursting into tears, while pulling her daughter into her arms. “Oh Jackie, you were always your father’s daughter. Sacrificing your happiness for others. Yes I will tell Magnum, but you still have to let him give you the first dance.’

Applejack smiled, grabbing her father’s stetson she gave herself one last look over.

“Ah’m gettin married.”


Many ponies were in tears, several held on to their love ones.Pinkie Pie had all but choked Spike in the death like grip she had around him. Rainbow Dash had her wing draped around Rarity trying her hardest to look cool, even though her face was covered in tears. Even poor Fluttershy had to try her hardest to calm Bulk Biceps down,who was getting every pony around him wet as he wailed, while the two princesses said their vows.

Twilight also had tears pouring down her face, clutching the mare of her dreams hoof. “Applejack we have been together for years. Never in my wildest dreams did I think such a beautiful and strong mare would love me,” Twilight let out a strangled chuckle, making sure to meet her love's gaze.

“Every morning I wake up next to you is the happiest moment of my entire day. When I feel sad or scared I just look into your beautiful emerald eyes and I feel safe, wanted and loved.” Applejack’s battle of wills lost as she started to cry as well. “I know that for all of time you will be there loving me, because you're my silly little farmer.”

Applejack felt truly loved as Twilight’s words washed over her. She smiled “Twilight, Ah’ve had a crush on you for as long as Ah can remember. And now Ah stand here with the most amazing mare this world has ever seen. You defied death and time itself to make me happy.”

Placing her hoof against Twilight’s cheek Applejack poured her soul out “Everypony here knows how honest Ah am, but believe me Twi. Ah would bend reality and fight death itself to keep you in my arms. No god, demon or even alicorn could get in my way of being in your life. My silly little princess.”

Celestia smiled as with tears in her eyes “Then with the power invested in me, and in front of all these witness. I pronounce you mare and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Applejack wasted no time as she dipped Twilight down, pulling her into a deep kiss. The whole room roared in applause as everypony stood and cheered. Pinkie Pie couldn't help herself pulling Spike into a kiss as well. Even Rarity and Rainbow Dash shared a heartwarming kiss.

Twilight smiled into her love’s lips, as her horn glowed launching her bouquet into the air. Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps faces grew a deep pink as the flowers landed in her arms both glanced at each other before Bulk fainted into her arms.

Twilight’s horn glowed once more, as the ceiling soon erupted in magic fireworks. Applejack brought her closer their chest barely touching, putting all of her love into their kiss. Many would say there love was so strong it could be felt by all

There would be many trials, ahead of them. Many adventures and dangers they would have to face, but with the love they shared nothing would stand in their way. Cause what force could ever stand to the might of a silly little farmer and a silly little princess.

Author's Note:

Well here it is now the only question I have for you guys is. Would you be interested in a story that showed what happened on the side lines while these to fell in love? Also do you think it needs a epilogue?
Anyways like always thanks to every one who has faved this story I love all of you :pinkiehappy:
Also if you enjoyed this fluff you should check out Catching An Egghead this one is one of my best

Comments ( 13 )

i like it and can you write a sequel or add more chapters to come story about the newly married couple adoption a filly or a colt then raising her/him as family together

7814430 not a bad idea thanks :pinkiehappy:

7814432 ok and your welcome

This was a nice little fic, and I did enjoy reading it, but I will say it for a little boring in the end. There wasn't really any conflict or some feeling the characters had to over come that drove the story. It all came together really fast all in a neat little bow with seemingly little effort.

And all the crying, that got a little old and over done real fast. I'm also kinda conflicted about AJ becoming a princess too. Seems kinda weird, but that's just me. I did really like the revival of the parents for the wedding though, that was sweet.

I think one thing that would have made the story even better would be more descriptions of the feeling the characters are feeling. Just saying they're happy and start to cry is OK, but if it gets done too much I get desensitized to it. I know the story Xenophillia has some good examples of how to portray feelings really well.

These are just some of my thoughts at the end of the story. I really did enjoy reading it and look forward to seeing what else you put out!

7824681 yeah it did come together a little quick but that was kinda the pace I wanted to set as for conflict, I know it drives alot of stories I just wanted to have a sweet little fluff fice.
As for details it is one thing I am trying to work on if you look at some of my past works I think I have improved but it's still a weakness for me.
Thank you for the input and I'm glad you enjoyed the story :pinkiehappy:

I enjoyed this. There are some 'unfortunate implications' here and there, but this is not that type of story, so whatever. Thank you for writing this.

Wow. That was absolutely amazing. You did an amazing job with this and I can only hope you make more like this.

7864284 good news then I am working on another daww fic soon :twilightsmile:

One of the best fic's i have ever read. This fic is my favorit fic right beside With Morning, Comes Surprises

8054093 thanks :pinkiehappy: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hey, it's General Tullius. Sorry to bother ya, but I changed my account again. The links need to be changed... again.

A thousand pardons....

Ok I know this fic is five years old, but Spike is a minor! So SPIKEPIE is super super gross. The fic was so cute otherwise , So what the heck!

Login or register to comment