• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 3,616 Views, 174 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Choices - WhispersInTheDark



In the wake of the Caribou invasion, a father must make a terrible choice.

Comments ( 22 )

11554743
Where's Rainbow Dash and the rest of the Mane 6?

11590805
I'm going to assume you either haven't read the rest of this story, or it's been so long you've forgotten.

11590840
The first one and to be honest, Caribou are my sworn enemies, especially Dainn:twilightangry2::flutterrage:.

11590876
Yes, well, while that's understandable, I'm not going to explain the entire story to you. Just know they've all been through different adventures, some worse than others.

Bad Timing indeed. On the bright side/ironic, she helped celestia and equestria to gain a chance to fight back properly.

Some things, you wouldn't do to even your worst enemy

"I am no longer Your Enemy."

Yeah, time to launch operation cock block.

11590960
I have a name for this invasion. How bout operation cock block

11554274
Tell that to KR Jam in KR Chrome's one-shot story.

11591574
Okay: This is getting annoying. You're cluttering up my comment section with questions that could be answered if you READ THE STORY. If you don't want to read it, that's fine, but cease with these annoying questions. Either read the story and find out for yourself, or move on.

You're like a kid that walks in at the end of the movie, and loudly asks everyone "Who's that on the screen?" "Why are they doing that?!" "Where did that come from?!" "Why are they celebrating?!" "What happened?!"

...when you could have bought your ticket at the beginning and seen for yourself.

11591525
Who said what? I was just think what name they should name it for the operation.

11590876
Wait. You didn't read the story? Like, at all? Why do you keep commenting if you don't want to read any of it? Are you just roleplaying right now?

Anyhow. I'm not so sure I would trust Chrysalis... or Celestia. Chrysalis just told the story of how she lost herself to the slave mindset.

11593991
Youse can quit replying to that moron...I blocked him days ago. I simply do not have time for that level of stupid.

11594170
Ah... understood. I really don't quite understand what that was about. But, you might want to draw some pride from the fact that your readers are coming from both ends of the FoE spectrum and we don't really know where this story will go!

I'm still enjoying this story, even after all this time; thank you for updating it.

This story just keeps taking awesome turns! I can’t wait for the next chapters! Keep up the good work

Login or register to comment