• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 4,687 Views, 123 Comments

Celestia Gets High. - WrathOfGod519



Fed up with Equestra's anti-drug laws, a group of hippy activists hatch an ambitious plan to douse Celestia with LSD. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
16
 123
 4,687

Dear princess Luna

Here is a submission for the writers group January write-off, cockroach submissions. It may not be a part of the dead story but you might as well consider it cannon and a prequel to the story. Because why the fuck not.


2) What’s in the box?

Princess stared at the box perched upon her desk, a sense of nervousness filling her. it had been a long time since she had last done this, over a thousand years in fact. Before it had always filled her with a giddy sense of anticipation for the act that would follow, but now she felt somewhat sick with nervousness. She felt out of practice.

Gingerly she lifted a hoof towards the boxes lid, almost fearful of the objects contained within. Upon contact she drew her hoof away as if burned, no she was not ready for this. She'd only been back for a year and she was still not at full strength. With a sigh she turned her head away from the box and stared out the window of her empty bedroom, and into the black void of the nights sky. Nopony was around to see, she'd have utter privacy she reasoned.

It was a fun activity, she could not comprehend why she was so needlessly apprehensive about it, in fact along ago it had been one of her favorite pastimes on the cold and lonely winter nights such as this. 'what else do i have to do this night, sit and be bored' luna mused, and it was true, she had no work to complete, nor hobbies to pursue. So why couldn't she open the damn box and just get it over with. Why was she procrastination over such a fun nighttime activity when there was literally nothing else to do!

Stealing herself she turned back to the box and forced herself to open it, gazing at it's contents she levitated and dumped them onto her writing desk, still somewhat apprehensive yet at the same time resigned to the fact that she had to do it now that they were out. Putting on her reading glasses she began to read the fan-mail.
"alright let us see here..." Levitating a green letter signed to the princess of the night herself, Luna cut open the letter and gazed at it's contents with a small smile.

Dear princess Luna
I want Princess Celestia to ferment vegetables in her lower intestines so I can listen to her cry as her stomach gurgles and inflates with gas

...
"...What the Fu-"

Comments ( 29 )
zel
zel #1 · Jan 7th, 2013 · · ·

HOLY SHIT LOOK WRATH UPDATED

...oh

1917107
HA, it's almost as if you had some faith in me, you should know better.

zel

1917267 Get it together and finally write, bloody bastard.

Da fuk!?

Whatever I just read, my brain cut off that portion to save itself. I font even remember what it is that was written.

:rainbowlaugh: WHAT THE BUCK DID I JUST READ:facehoof:

2214014
Well unfortunately if you check the chapter dates, this story was discontinued due to my laziness. But thanks all the same, that means a lot.

zel

>implying an update

2330574
>Implying I'd imply an update.

zel

2330588 I am actually expecting you to update.

2330590
Seriously?

Explain your reasoning....

zel

2330624 Well, not like you have anything better to do, so...

2330666
I don't have anything better to do, but why exactly do you want this updated? It hasn't been updated for... 38 weeks (dear princess Luna is not a chapter).

zel

2330728 This is probably the only story that you actually managed to keep on a decent level.

2330773
That is all I wanted to hear....:trollestia:

Still not continuing it.

zel

2330830 Write something else, then ;~;

2330867
I am, that choose your own adventure crap (which I hope someone will derail for the lulz, for example, attempt to turn the character into a blood thirsty psychopath).

zel

2330875 How are you expecting that to work, seeing as it is not even fucking published?

2330882
It got rejected.
24.media.tumblr.com/9faa45643475fec0aaf5db1c84102387/tumblr_mkchupQEaN1rzutg5o1_1280.png
Sorry I just felt the need to show you. At first I thought bullschitt, nearly going as far as to look go more like send an insulting comment to the mod, of course it's to do with ponies.

Then I thought:
Fair enough with the circle-jerk comment, the stories concept is circle-jerking.
Then I though, come to think of it, there has not been a single pony in the entire fic as of yet...

So yea, his criticism was entirely legit, but that still doesn't mean I can bitch and moan about the title and cover picture being at least partially related...

Why are there not more stories about ponies getting high? I'm gonna write one of these once I get a bit farther in my current story.

Well done author :ajsmug:

2346624
Thanks, do leave a comment here when you do get round to it, I'd like to read yours...

Also I thought this story was dead... it seems to be getting a few necroposts recently.

2346700 That's odd, I just searched LSD in the search bar and this came up.

And I'll be sure to let you know when the pony drugs happen.

2823899
Thanks, also this thing is a year old.

2823935

That didn't stop me from reading it... :raritywink:

Still, I think this story deserves a revision. If you no longer wish to unearth the old chapters again, though, I can respect that.

2824028
You're absolutely right, crappy spelling and grammar will piss people off to no end. i'll keep that in mind when (or rather if) I write again.

Fairly good plot, but the grammar, spelling, and basic use of the English language mistakes really ticked me off.

2823935
Now it's about 8 years old, anyways it's a good story.

Login or register to comment