• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 4,686 Views, 123 Comments

Celestia Gets High. - WrathOfGod519



Fed up with Equestra's anti-drug laws, a group of hippy activists hatch an ambitious plan to douse Celestia with LSD. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
16
 123
 4,686

Testing:

Warning: the following contains depravity unfit for mortal eyes. If you're incapable of being offended/ disgusted feel free to watch.






[youtube=bM-GPoRRnzU]




Sorry but as you've probably guessed this is not an update. I'm actually having trouble coming up with the rest of the story, which considering I've just been winging it so far isn't that big of surprise. Apologies for this, it was just a test to see if I could embed youtube video's in stories (perhaps other people like Device heretic could put dramatic readings in the chapters of eternal).

I wasn't originally planning on posting these notes but after further thought I think it's a good form of advertisement. Dick move? Why yes, yes it is.

I'll try and get another chapter out eventually. Oh and one last thing, feel free to share this around.





Edit: I've decided to add a list of grossly under-appreciated stories that are all infinitely better then mine, yet somehow got nowhere near as much attention.


Mares Of War

Marcus Fenix has known almost nothing but war his entire life. It has consumed every aspect of his existence, and it has torn his world apart. After years of fighting and sacrifice, the tides have finally started to turn in favor of humanity. But after their most recent mission goes horribly wrong, Marcus and Delta squad find themselves in a bright world so very unlike their own. Surrounded by a myriad of talking ponies, can the hardened soldiers come to grips with the innocent nature of the realm they now find themselves in? And what will they do when they discover that all is not well in this naive new world?

(A/N: This story takes place before the events of Gear of War 3, but after Season 2 of Friendship is Magic. I've never read most of the supplemental material for Gears, so forgive me if I get some of the background stuff wrong. I'll do my best to research it/correct myself.)


And while I'm at it here are a few more under-looked and under-appreciated stories that you should absolutely read.



My Night Will Last Forever

She did not know how, she did not know why, but before her banishment on her moon, Nightmare Moon experienced every kind of pain. Pains of the mind, body, and spirit. But they healed in time, forgotten to memory.

But the greatest of pains was yet to come.

An epic reading has been uploaded here courtesy of SerAaron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGz9rt1yrds

Inspired by a short narrative from VelcroHeart. Image by CrappyUnicorn. Edited by NinjaFox

^ This one was epic, incredibly sad and emotional and certainty better then anything I could ever write. Yet it only got 27 likes and one dislike. That's kind of unfair in my opinion, anyway read for yourself if you haven't already.


Whisper Sun, Silent Moon

A snapshot of the millennial lives of a young Celestia and Luna, as they prepare to do battle with Discord and fight to keep the Harmony they have only so recently mastered, and learn lessons they will struggle with all their days. In a journey that has no end, what matters most is who walks beside you.

^ Again this one was amazing and ridiculously under-appreciated with only 16 likes, It easily deserves over 300 because it's on par with eternal in terms of quality and story-telling (if not quantity). I can honestly call this a beautiful story.