• Published 4th Sep 2016
  • 2,996 Views, 17 Comments

Crackshipping and You: Twinata - Fuzzyfurvert



Twilight Sparkle has a big wet surprise.

  • ...
7
 17
 2,996

Misago

“Twilight, this is getting silly. Where are you leading us?”

Twilight Sparkle sighed for the fifth time in as many minutes.

She marched steadily on along the edge of the Everfree forest, her mother, father, brother and sister-in-law following behind her like ducklings. Complaining ducklings, at that.

Some would accuse her of holding a grudge. Which was true, to a point. Finding out your big brother was getting married? Shocking enough. Finding out he was marrying your foalsitter (and filly crush, if she were to be honest)? Not really happy thoughts material. Finding out through an informal wedding invitation that your brother was even dating said former crush? Now that was pretty aggravating, as far as family was concerned. And while her parents were less at fault, they never bothered to inform her, either.

As princess, she had several methods of revenge available. But an opportunity had presented itself…

“We’re nearly there, mom. Just behind that hill.”

Ignoring her grousing mother and the whispered conversation of her brother and his wife, she continued her way up the hill. It took her great effort to hide the excitement of finally getting even with her family.

When they reached the top, they could look right over a marvelous lake, easily as large as the Canterlot castle grounds. Willows surrounded it, gently swaying in the spring breeze. Patches of reed speckled its wonderful deep blue surface. Schools of fish could be seen darting around in the shallow water, and the occasional splash more towards the middle foretold even bigger animals living here. Only a pair of swans was missing, and this lake could have come right out of a fairy tale.

“Wow, this is beautiful…,” Twilight Velvet cooed at the sight. She slowly made her way towards the lake, taking in the beautiful landscape.

Cadance soon followed, and even the two stallions, after some attempts to show their aloofness by rolling their eyes at the “silliness” of their wives, slowly dragged themselves towards the lake.

Twilight smirked evilly, then skipped after her family.

~#~

“Oh moo~m?” Twilight sang, just when her family was busy making themselves comfortable. “Are you all enjoying the lake?”

“Of course, Twilight!”, her mom answered cheerily. “It’s wonderful. Why did you never tell us a place like this existed so close to Ponyville?”

Twilight smiled innocently. “Oh, I come here often, but many ponies avoid this place because it is so close to the Everfree Forest. Which, actually, brings me to the reason why we are here.”

“Oh? Do you have something to tell us, my little spark?”

In a flash, Shining and Cadance where at Velvet’s sides, while Night Light awkwardly looked between them.

“Oh yes. Shining, do you remember your wedding? And how you didn’t tell me?”

Her brother winced. “Gee, Twily… I apologized for that already, right? I mean, it was a hectic time, and then Chrysalis…”

Twilight waved her hoof. “Don’t worry. Starting today, you will all be forgiven for leaving me in the dark.”

She waited for a second, resisting the urge to dance with glee.

“Because I have something to announce to you, as well. I found someone special, and we are dating now.”

This was enough to shock both Velvet and Cadance from their sheepish squirming.

“WHAT? You are dating? Since when?” Cadance had to be physically restrained by her husband, while Velvet seemed to have gone into shock.

“Well, it’s a complicated story. We used to be on opposite sides, and it took a while for us to become friends”, Twilight continued, watching her brother’s mouth fall open in response.

“Twilight Sparkle, if you don’t tell me...”

“AND I’ve brought you here to meet her in her... natural form, and since she tends to scare ponies…”

At this point, the shouting became unintelligible, as Velvet, Cadance and Shining all tried to voice their opinion, completely drowning out Night Light’s meek attempts to get a word in.

Twilight simply continued. “Oh, and Cadance? You’re an aunt now. Congratulations. Oh, should I have told you earlier?”

She teleported a step to the side to avoid the pink Twi-seeking missile. Turning her attention back to her mother, she decided to calm the commotion with a quick silence spell. As everyone stood flapping their mouths, she stepped closer to her mother, grinning winsomely.

“Mom, too bad you only have four legs. With Flurry Heart, and my daughters, you’re gonna be one knee short for the perfect grandma moment.”

Velvet just keeled over. Night Light hurried to her, but he looked pale, and his gaze kept flickering between his wife and his daughter.

Meanwhile, Shining Armor had given up all attempts at restraining Cadance and was instead soundlessly yelling at his sister.

Twilight casually plucked Cadance from the air during a second pounce.

“Oh, but where are my manners? I should introduce you. Sonata!”

With a earth-shattering roar, 24 metres of scales and fins breached the calm surface of the little lake, drenching the panicking family members except for Twilight, whom the water mysteriously avoided.

When the water calmed itself again and the gigantic head leaned in to nuzzle Twilight, receiving a quick peck in response, they looked around together at the group of drenched and unconscious ponies.

~#~

Minutes later, Twilight sat on the edge of the lake, reclined against the gigantic scaly form of her lover. “You were perfect, Sona. I’ve never seen the Mr. Big Guard Captain faint before.” She giggled.

”Hehe. Thankies! That was really funny. The siren mustered Twilight’s family. ”Should we wake them up so they can see the babies now?

She leaned downwards, into the water, and soon after, her head reappeared, with four little snakes attached to her fins with their little needle teeth. There skin was smooth and milky, the scales still in the process of hardening themselves. Here and there, hints of blue and purple could be glimpsed.

Twi just smiled as she levitated her squirming, chittering daughters towards herself and onto her back, spreading her wings to hold them up. Soon, their magic would be strong enough to transform into their land forms, as Sonata had told her.

“Let’s leave them to sleep a little longer.” With Sonata coiling around her, Twilight relaxed.

Oh, there would be questions and yelling. But Twilight would not let anyone scare her daughters. And soon, Velvet and Cadance would be all over their little granddaughters and nieces, respectively.

And the family would grow bigger once more.

Comments ( 13 )

After looking at the cover art for this story, only one appropriate musical track comes to mind...

Holy Trollight Sparkle! :pinkiegasp: :rainbowlaugh:

So uh... who was the mom, anyway? :twilightsheepish:

7538644 It was actually a bit of an... happy accident.

7539017

My money's on 'Nata, the quadruplets are a dead giveaway.

Headcanon created. Shipping need to be done for adorable wiggly babies.

24 meters? Weren't those magical holograms in RR around 8 meters long? Question is, how big would be real siren. I think two or three meters.
In comics they were big as ponies.

7550092
If the sirens can change their shape, I'd say size shifting isn't that big stretch.

*Clutches the heart*
Nghhhhhh

So worth it.

7547444 agreed. Need more Twinota

Eh, I think I prefer them being friendshipped over actual-shipped, but this was still amusing.

Chapter 3 please?

Both of these were really cute. This is such an odd rare pair, but I'm always down for seeing either of you exploring them again.

Login or register to comment