• Published 20th Dec 2018
  • 2,921 Views, 11 Comments

Public à la pudeur - Mini Minrie



Twilight brings Equestrian culture with her when she visits Sunset for some quality time together.

  • ...
6
 11
 2,921
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

This would be the moment for you write a story that shows princess Celestia teaching Twilight about all this stuff. After all since Celestia has the same equipment having a flashback involving unicorn Twilight being fucked by Celestia would work.

What does the title mean in English?

9358613
You say this as if that wasn't the plan to begin with lol.

9358665
The author notes tell ya, but the title means public decency. If you add the chapter name to the beginning as a prefix then it becomes public indecency. Fucking French amirite

9358681
All right! Can't wait. Maybe you can slip in a moment where Twilight pieces together the fact that Cadance is probably the same way and there is a short conversation about that with Celestia. Maybe you can even add a bonus chapter of her bringing up that specific point in a talk with her brother. That would be fun to write. :rainbowlaugh:

I'm really not a fan of futa, but I DO love the whole "sex being a non-taboo" bit.

Good damn this was a great unexpected sequel.

9359441
Oh, it's still illegal in the human world, Twilight just doesn't care and reintroduces Sunset to her old culture.
9361531
Glad ya enjoyed

9358613
Twilight and Sunset reminiscing together, with a bunch of flashbacks for each of them. Gradually, this turns both of them on until the point where Sunset begs Twilight to roleplay as Celestia and fuck her like that. Afterward, Twilight says she’s sure Celestia would forgive her, convinces Sunset to visit and apologize. And Twilight helps her apologize, of course. And then Sunset meets Luna for the first time…

11339497
Maybe even separated into multiple chapters for more physical intimate goodness. :pinkiehappy:

11339524
Oh of course!
I was thinking more along the lines of sequels.

Sunset & Twi's reminiscence and then roleplay would be one sequel.
Then her 'apology' to Celestia would be the sequel to that.
Then her meeting Luna (and maybe Cadance) would be the sequel to that.

Login or register to comment