• Published 11th Jun 2016
  • 28,679 Views, 74 Comments

Mean Twilight - Frocto



Twilight is a pent-up futa! And that means mares are gonna get bullied!

Comments ( 9 )

So... is this finished now?

maybe I just have been desensitized to this whole shtick but all this seems more of comedy than clop to me now.

I came the second Twilight got compared to a goblin.

PRINCESS TWILIGHT’S FRIENDSHIP FACTORY!

>

(COMING SOON)

As readers of your professional caliber of smut, how literal should we take this?

9578632
Ah, sorry to get your hopes up, this story's all finished!

9578317
Music to listen to while reading:

Well actually... *puts on glasses* if you check the paper work it has to be filed correctly in the IN box.

Given access to the inbox was blockaded, the inbox itself reduced to splinters, and the paperwork likely having the consitancy and legibility of a jizzrag given the fluids it got soaked in not only is that paperwork unfiled but unfileable. After all its physically impossible for it to have reached a Inbox that no longer exists.

So Mayor Mare wins this one, or would've if Twilight didn't just stamp her foot and declare she won anyway and dissolve the mayorship.

9808369
Charlotte shorts there is

Hey Frocto, will there be a sequel to Mean Twilight or another similar story, love your work.

10192749

I'd be writing it on my own time if I did, since I haven't been commissioned for anything like that. And I'd really rather tackle my ongoing queue first, so it's not likely unless someone else expresses interest in it.

Login or register to comment