• Published 24th Apr 2016
  • 7,489 Views, 21 Comments

Rarity and Fluttershy Cross Streams - The Inner Lewd



While camping with the girls, Fluttershy had to pee. Badly. She was too scared to go out in the dark alone, so she asked Rarity to acompy her. They both learned much about the other's tastes in fetishes as they peed together.

  • ...
33
 21
 7,489
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

Hmmm naughty Rainbow. :rainbowderp:

At first I thought this was a Ghostbusters story.

Rarity’s clitoris suddenly unfolded and retracted like clockwork

So, Sweetie Belle is not the only robot in the family...

It's OK. 10/10.

You should do one about Spike and Ember.

I love cutie-clop!!!!!!

that was amazingly great.

*sigh* God dammit, just...god dammit.

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/582/342/fed.png

Enjoy your thumbs up.

Whew. Well, that was nice. Great ending note, by the way.

What would have made this go the extra mile for me would be somebody having a taste, or even drinking from the other mare. But hey, not everybody is willing to take this fetish that far, and that's okay.

This should have a romance tag:pinkiehappy:

Vik

Holy ****! Rainbow saw everything! This was one of the best watersports stories I've seen. Great job!

I can't help but wonder how both Fluttershy and Rarity failed to notice Rainbow Dash... or did they? Naughty naughty!

7155570 "Excuse me Egon, you said crossing the streams was bad."

Comment posted by NotSoLoneWolf52 deleted Jan 19th, 2018

Finally a naughty Tom story!

Who knew Fluttershy was so kinky?

Still waters are deep...

I think I remember the Harp Cast reading this. Funniest thing I've ever listen to.



Man I miss their readings.

Comment posted by Carpman deleted Nov 24th, 2019

I've said this before but I'll say it again, it's always the quite ones

Her eyes widened as her lips parted, a rush of warmth filling her vagina. Fluttershy pushed back, her soaked flesh clinging onto Rarity’s silky smooth labia and generating the perfect amount of friction. “I-I can’t believe you’re peeing inside me!”

i.kym-cdn.com/news_feeds/icons/mobile/000/023/788/408.jpg

“Really. All you have to do is turn around and lift your tail, I’ll do the rest.” Fluttershy did just that with trembling limbs. Not out of nervousness for once, but anticipation. Her nethers were going to be in contact with Rarity’s. The thought further increased the warmth under her tail, a few spasms being felt as her clitoris started to wink. She was still nervous, but Rarity was her friend. A friend who she was going to pee against; who was also going to return the favor. Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Login or register to comment